Business Developer Jobs in Coimbatore
at Texila American University
We are proud to offer the best online courses in a range of disciplines including healthcare, medicine, management, and research. Texila Educare Healthcare and Technology Enterprises Private Limited offers courses for professionals with over 20 years of experience teaching students all around the world.
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- To source, onboard and train, retain and engage education consultancies network within an assigned territory to get the desired number of students per year
- To identify and sign Pre-Med Center in the designated territory to get the desired number of students from them
- To identify potential partners, to work as affiliate marketers for TAU programs
- To identify and engage with administrative heads of Medical Teaching Hospitals to build a list of prospects for UG / PG programs
- To identify a list of prospects (MBBS graduates) and create a database of them. Meet and convince them to get the desired numbers
- To Plan and execute a set of ATL / BTL activities required for the engagement, sourcing and retention of target students for various programs
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
20,000 - 25,000 a month
Academic counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
1.Skilled person required and need to be
dedicated and long run.
2. Initiating phone conversations with students
and parents who are interested in their higher
studies and pursuing education. And bring
awareness about the value of education
3. Intensely following up with the prospects and
closing the sales within the sales cycle
4. Diligently communicating and priming the lead
through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, and
5. Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure
& performance-driven competitive environment
6. Monitoring self-performance at all times while
also contributing to the team performance,
keeping track of factors like conversion factor,
average revenue generated per lead, average
revenue per sale, etc
Coimbatore - 641037, Tamil Nadu: Reliably
commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
at Think learn Pvt-ltd Byjus
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App helps students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, and counsel the students on learning pedagogies and BYJU’s personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you exposure to the best of inside sales and direct sales. Please download BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of BYJU’s courses which have been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Applicant Trainee Program
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
Having a knack for sales
Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2022)
Based on your profile, we would like to shortlist you for an Interview with us after a brief interaction amongst the following profiles.
Business Development Associate - Center Sales Associate, Inside Sales Associate
Locations: Across India
Working Days:6 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
CTC: Rs. 4.5 Lakhs - 5.5 Lakhs per annum + Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay (Post Training)
During the Training program: 4-6 weeks
How to proceed: You can also fill the following form
- Please be available on your registered mobile number during the date chosen by you for the interview. (Please let us know if there are changes in this phone number.)
- Result declaration will be done within 7 working days
at The Stay Ahead
Summary of this position
We are actively looking for individuals with high energy to actively drive the sales efforts for the automation services (RPA and AI) in our focus regions (the US, Australia, and India). The business development executive will be responsible for building the pipeline within the target verticals (Financial services). This position requires candidates to have strong communication skills, a self-motivated approach, and results-driven.
The position will report directly to the Head or Operations and has the potential to grow and establish into lead roles.
What we are looking for,
- Coordinate with the marketing team in running targeted campaigns through multiple channels and drive traffic for potential prospecting
- Actively connect with the identified leads through emails and calls as appropriate within your market or geographic area to build and establish the initial connection by scheduling a meeting for the solution team to connect and explore opportunities for automation.
- Ensure a healthy and robust pipeline of opportunities. Connect with potential prospects periodically to nurture and mature the relationship towards a successful deal closure.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with prospects and existing clients for referrals and new opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Through regular competitive analysis identify and develop unique selling propositions to position and differentiate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
We expect the candidate to have,
- Bachelors or Masters Degree. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Excellent communication skills. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Minimal of 2 to 3 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably for US and Australia markets.
- Preferably good experience in promoting and selling software products and services.
This is a Full-time position with added benefits – Provident Fund (PF), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Health Insurance
Where would they be working
Office location is Coimbatore, India. Currently we are open for candidates working remotely but by June of 2022, we will need you to work from our office location.
|Sales is not about selling anymore. It is more about listening, building relationship, establishing trust, educating, and being a solution provider.
Are you a people person with the above skills?
Have you been working for 5+ years in the education sector especially with colleges and universities in the Maharashtra region?
You are the person we are looking for.
Responsible for revenues from university products of iamneo.ai - neo PAT, neo Colab, neo Exam, for the Maharashtra region.
Own the complete sales cycle for Maharashtra region right from prospecting to closure.
Identify, connect, explore, and advice potential clients on using iamneo.ai university products that eventually results in sales.
Build and maintain strong customer relationships before, during, and after sales.
Upsell other products to existing clients.
Who should apply?
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
A person with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Someone who is self-disciplined and organized.
Someone who is diligent with follow-up.
Someone who is empathetic and sensitive to client’s needs.
Already has a proven record of working with colleges and universities in the Maharashtra region.
Place of Work:
You will be deputed in Coimbatore for the first three months.
From the fourth month, you will be working out of Pune.
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
- Increasing operational efficiency, Sales MIS , CRM updation
- Completing commitments in due time frame, Situation handling- like unavailability of information from clients, bankers, etc
- Reaching target achievement : based on no. of mandates & no. of cases executed
- Maintaining quality of clients acquired & completing the commitments in the due time frame, competitive intelligence, reporting system efficiency, overseeing growth in business in various states, tracking case completion with rating group on a regular basis
- Displaying dedication in meeting the expectations of customers in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Business Development - Acquisition of new business and Relationship Management
- Achieving Revenue targets and Profitability as per business plan
- Developing business plan including Revenues target, product mix and margin objectives
- Meeting & arranging events for Knowledge Sharing with Corporate Clients, Banks & Financial institutions, Merchant Bankers
- Continuously keeping oneself and team members updated on industry happening and product developments.
- Increasing the market reach
What you need to have:
- Exhibits excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone and net etiquette, Proficient in computer skills (word ,excel, powerpoint)
- Effective in preparing MIS, presentations, reports / summaries , etc.,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exhibits thorough Product knowledge & Market knowledge
- Exhibits extensive job knowledge contributing to the business development and growth
- Exhibits strong conceptual clarity and understanding of credit ratings, rating exercise and its internal processes
- Prior experience in handling business development relating to rating/ grading products for Equity Capital Markets and/or Debt Capital Markets (NCD / CP / CD / Structured Finance)
- Working Knowledge of basic rating / grading products e.g. Corporate Finance Rating / IPO Grading/ Bank Loan Rating/ Mutual Fund Grading
- Industry and Competition Analysis
at Majestic People Infotech
We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
We’re looking for executives who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients and should have knowledge about selling of software services. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
Building business relationships with current and potential clients
Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Zoho CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to enquiry calls; closing sales and working with client through closing process;
Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
Bachelor’s degree is required
3 years of experience in sales – particularly in Software Services
Excellent written and verbal communication
Knowledge of productivity tools and software
Must have good negotiation skills
Must be able to create good presentations