Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Candidate need to handle the ticket raised by the team, where they asked to perform the operations on database. Once ticket get’s solved they need to update team for the same.
What would be the key responsibilities expected out of this role
1) Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
2) Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
3) Prepare documentations and specifications
4) Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
5) Good in DML and DDL
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
SSIS & SSRS Or MSBI
15 Days - 30 Days (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
Looking for candidates from anywhere in South India who can relocate to Bangalore after Covid end.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
SSRS, PowerBI, SQL Server 2008/2012, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, UDF’s, Triggers, Charts
7+ years professional experience in database development using SQL Server 2008/2012(T-SQL, SSRS)
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze business requirements to determine
processing flow, user requirements and inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
Experience with SDLC required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedures and indexing strategies
Our Client company is into Computer Software. (EC1)
- Provide thought leadership on how best to meet business requirements using the CDM platform
- Help determine the architectural direction of the CDM platform and related infrastructure
- Collaborate with business analysts and product owners to interpret and synthesize requirements
- Work with other team members to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Keep current on industry best practices and help to incorporate relevant updates into solutions.
- Analyze and Identify existing architecture and come up with suggestions and implement changes to bring solutions to a more stable state.
- Act as a single point of contact to the team (including dev/QA/support) in guiding to adopt best practices across technology development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- 10+ years working in an IT environment (Preferably on Digital or DWH/ETL applications)
- 5+ years Java/.net (or similar) application design and development experience
- 4+ years Tibco EBX5 architect/design/development experience
- 5+ years database design/development experience in MS SQL Server or similar DBs with query tuning and optimization
- Proficiency in SQL, XML, JSON
- Min 5 years working experience an agile development team
- Min 3 to 5 years of exp with Azure Cloud including services like VMs, Security, Storage, App Services, Service Bus, Active Directory, Azure SQL
- Experience in ETL, DW/BI, modeling, and manipulating data using Microsoft Access, SQL, Tableau, or similar tools
- Knowledge of MDM (Master data management) foundational concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of the organization
- Experience working in a heterogeneous technology environment
- Ability to participate in high-level architecture design as well as hands-on development
- Experience developing applications in the Salesforce platform
- Exposure to web applications and web portals is added advantage
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
Are you someone with a strong technology leadership background?
At Solutionec, we are looking for a Solution Architect professional who will work on complex and critical technology programs. Also, this role will allow you to engage in new and emerging technology and play an active role in Solutionec’s journey to the cloud.
In close partnership with business and IT partners, you will provide technical leadership and vision, authoring multi-year architecture roadmaps, and actively promoting opportunities to optimize, consolidate, reuse, and simplify. You will author actionable architecture solutions that achieve business goals, align with Solutionec technology strategy, and promote standard methodologies in design and architecture.
- 10+ years’ experience which include analysis, design, architecture, and development along with leadership skills
- Experience with Java/ C/Python is a must.
- Experience hands on full stack architect with deep expertise in architecture design tools and in open source technologies/frameworks such as PostgreSQL, Ceph, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache, angular/react, nodejs, spring boot
- Experience with TSQL/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Informatica
- Experience leading multiple, full lifecycle, large-scale Data Migration Projects
- PostgreSQL Database Administrator with proven experience in large scale data migration from SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Experience with complex end to end Cloud migrations to AWS/Azure
- Experience in cloud technologies including designing solutions that use AWS services such as EKS, RDS, S3, ALB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda
- Experience in the consulting field with excellent leadership, customer service, oral and written skills, project pricing, and presentation skills
- Certified Solutions Architect with one of the major cloud providers will be a plus
- Experience with healthcare a plus
Role: Power BI Developer
Company: KOCH ( https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 4+ Yrs
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
Proficiency with MS Power BI / SSRS.
Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
Understanding of structured query language (SQL).
This role is for 1 month where the person will be working from Client site in Paris to understand the system architecture and documenting them. Contract extension for this role will be purely on the performance of individual.
Since the requirement is immediate and critical, we need someone who can join us soon and travel to Paris in December
- Hands on experience handling multiple data sources/datasets
- experience in data/BI architect role
- Expert on SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Should have knowledge writing MDX queries
- Technical document preparation
- Should have excellent communication
- Process oriented
- Strong project management
- Should be able to think Out of the Box and provide ideas to have better solutions
- Outstanding team player with positive attitude