Jobs at zyoin
What you will do
- Develop high-quality software based on the technical design provided by team lead
- Adherence with software development processes. Demonstrate problem solving skills, and attention to quality and detail
- Perform code reviews and unit testing, validation, and verification testing of program modules
- Build automation pipeline (CI/CD) through appropriate tools and scripting
- Debug code, solve incidents and defects. Document unit test plans.
- Adhere toOWASP security standards while coding and regulatory requirements
Who you are
- Experienced Software Developer with 1 to 3 years of total IT experience.
- At least 2 years of development experience with Microsoft technology stack (.Net)
- Good knowledge of software development, agile methodologies, and the following technologies:
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies
- Proficiency in relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle. Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), container and virtualization will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous integration (Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (GitHub, SVN). Knowledge of modern frameworks and design patterns, and test automation tools for Unit and Performance testing.
- Experience creating secure RESTful web services in XML and JSON
Roles and Responsibilities
● Creating and maintaining database standards and policies
● Supporting database design, creation, and testing activities
● Managing the database availability and performance, including incident and problem
● Administering database objects to achieve optimum utilization
● Defining and implementing event triggers that will alert on potential database
performance or integrity issues
● Performing database housekeeping, such as tuning, indexing, etc.
● Monitoring usage, transaction volumes, response times, concurrency levels, etc.
● Identifying reporting, and managing database security issues, audit trails, and forensics
● Designing database backup, archiving, and storage strategy
● Should have 2-4 years of experience
● Have an IT, computer science, or engineering educational background
● Understand coding and service management (to some degree)
● Should have worked on MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB with large size of DBs 1TB+
● Experience with replication configuration
• 3+ years of experience building mobile applications.
• Proficient with React Native.
• Experience in developing and delivering large scale Android and iOS mobile applications
• Ability to work through new and complex React Native issues and contribute to libraries
• Engineers who are obsessed with optimizations and are ready to go the extra mile to
deliver the best app experience to the customers.
• Experience in writing unit testing code with libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Mocha,
• Experience in at least one native language, Android or iOS(Swift/Objective C).
• Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using advanced
• Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
• A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with
• Demonstrated technical capability in developing & designing SaaS products using modern tech
stacks on any cloud computing platform.
• Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technology of ServiceNow quickly.
• Demonstrated Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
(e.g. Angular JS, React JS, Node JS)
• Strong experience of developing on enterprise platforms.
• Configure Web Services to integrate with external applications using REST and SOAP API calls.
• Experience developing on enterprise platforms.
• Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL, MySQL is preferred.
• Has worked in a successful start-up environment taking product from sprints to a mature stage.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/ IT engineering or equivalent.
• Min. 3+ years of software development for any SaaS or Enterprise Software Products or
• Effective communicator with both internal & external stakeholders.
• Experience in a highly Agile/scrum environment.
• Prior or any experience of development in ServiceNow or any other cloud computing platform.
• Ability to work in a start-up environment.
● The candidate will be responsible for a broad array of individual services, including
Architect and lead team for implementing a set of cloud-based services that will
power Zopper Assure and Zopper Finance.
● Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
● Prior experience in development of e-commerce systems or any other high scale
web/mobile backends is required.
● Expertise in any one programming knowledge preferably in Python.
● Prototype and present various alternative solutions for complex business problems to
● Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
● Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology
stack or component or design pattern versus another to the project team and drives
selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
● Drives the performance tuning, re-design and refactoring for a module
● Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
● Implements (hands-on) the module components based on industry best practices.
● Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on
● Technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other
● Candidate should hold 8+ Yrs of experience
● Should have 3+ years of experience in team handling
● Should be a Btech/MTech
• Develop and maintain all server-side network components
• Ensure optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
• Collaborate with Frontend Developers on the integration of elements
• Working knowledge of socket programming
• Understand Facebook, Google, Twitter APIs
• Design customer-facing UI and backend services for various business processes
• Develop high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
• Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
• Run diagnostic tests, repair defects, and provide technical support
• Document node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as prepare reports
• Recommend and implement improvements to processes and technologies
• Keep informed of advancements in the field of node.js development
• Extracting data from various social media and web via scraping or official API
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or similar
• At least 4 years' experience as a node.js developer
• Knowledge of frontend technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
• Should have extensive experience with MongoDB
• Experience with a caching layer like redis
• Familiarity with Facebook, Google & Twitter APIs
• Familiarity with social media login and extracting data from authentication
• Experience with AWS services like SNS, SQS, EC2 instances, and Lambda
• Experience with Jenkins and Docker
• Familiarity with scraping from web and social media
• Familiarity with creation and working with proxies
• Proficient in unit testing framework like Mocha
• Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs
• Experience with elastic search would be great
• Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
• Should be able to think of optimized solutions and scalable solution
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Experience: 3- 6 years.
- Education Qualification: B. E/ MCA/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ BCA.
- Skills: Python, Django, Flask, SQL, AWS, Azure, Git.
- Having 3 years of experience in developing backend distributed applications in Python.
- Solid hands-on experience as Python Developer in advanced Python programming.
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Python frameworks (e. g. Django, Flask, Web2Py, Tornado).
- Good knowledge on development and accessing web services (REST).
- Should have worked on cloud platforms/services offered by AWS, Azure or GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Oops Concepts.
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Expertise in developing production ready Micro services in Python.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Effective oral & written communication skills.
It was nice talking with you
As discussed please find below the job description and other needed details
“Squadcast is an incident-management platform for software teams of all sizes and shapes”
Our product helps global organizations adopt Site Reliability Engineering practices to improve their incident resolution metrics and ultimately, the reliability of their systems. If you're excited about engaging user experiences, snappy interfaces, and trustworthy systems, we should talk!
We ideate fast, embrace change, and take risks. From scaling our business model to expanding our offerings, the day-to-day at Squadcast offers endless professional growth opportunities. Our engineers work on state-of-the-art tech stacks with a high degree of autonomy.
Position : Backend SDE3
Experience : 8 to 11 Years
Work Mode: Remote work
Location : Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities :
- Work with a team of skilled engineers to improve the Squadcast product.
- Control what you work on, how you deliver and the roadmap of the product.
- Solve service reliability problems for teams and companies worldwide.
- Build delightful experiences and scalable, reliable systems for fellow engineers, the end users of our platform.
- Plan & develop tooling, processes and technical improvements to improve the multiple codebases.
- Work closely with the product team to plan, spec and deliver features, bugfixes and documentation.
- Work with the SRE and Customer Success teams to help customers and troubleshoot issues during our paid on-call rotations.
- Build, deploy and manage services and Backend Coding using Go/Node.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about building products for fellow engineers.
- Are you a full-stack engineer, or a frontend/backend engineer interested in expanding to other areas of the stack?
- Either has experience in our tech stack or wants to work on it. We care about your general engineering skills and learning abilities more than your current tech stack.
- Communicate proactively and work autonomously, requiring minimal supervision or follow-up.
- I like to collaborate and pair with other engineers.
- Want to own features end-to-end: bring your ideas to the stakeholders, build consensus, plan, implement, deploy and release.
Your Response is acknowledged!
Lakshmi Kumari. S
(Associate - TA )
4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of software development experience
• Demonstrates strong domain-specific knowledge regarding Target’s technology capabilities, and key competitors’ products and differentiating features
• Working knowledge on package-specific configuration and deployment along with ability to build custom solutions
• Designs new testing methods and resolves routine and non-routine technical issues with minimal assistance
• Demonstrates strong proficiency in core development platforms within own domain
• Builds strong commitment within the team to support the appropriate team priorities
• Clearly communicates Agile concepts to partners within product team
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of the impact of own work on the team and/or guests
• Writes and organizes code using multiple computer languages, including distributed programming and understand different frameworks and paradigm
• Delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables with broad impact (high throughput and low latency)
• Influences and applies data standards, policies, and procedures
• Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
• Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Managing Availability, Performance, Capacity of infrastructure and applications.
- Building and implementing observability for applications health/performance/capacity.
- Optimizing On-call rotations and processes.
- Documenting “tribal” knowledge.
- Managing Infra-platforms like Mesos/Kubernetes, CICD, Observability (Prometheus/New
Relic/ELK, Databases, Data Platforms Infrastructure
- Providing help in onboarding new services with a production readiness review process.
- Providing reports on services SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts and Operational Overhead.
- Working with Dev and Product teams to define SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts.
- Working with the Dev team to have in depth understanding of the application architecture and
- Identifying observability gaps in product services, infrastructure and working with stake owners
to fix it.
- Managing Outages and doing detailed RCA with developers and identifying ways to avoid that
- Managing/Automating upgrades of the infrastructure services.
- Automate toil work.
- A collaborative spirit with the ability to work across disciplines to influence, learn, and deliver.
About the company
Walkover is a place where developers work under one roof with thinkers and creators bringing ideas into existence.
To introduce best possible tools in the market in the least possible time, which will make the lives of people even easier and they are able to take benefit of the IT industry in a true sense.
To bring simple and easy-to-use products year after year and enhance our development process. For the year 2015, Walkover is working with the mission to work on its three major products:
- MSG91 - to make it a leader in the industry through its service quality and UI.
- Giddh - to make accounting an easier concept even for a common man.
- Socket - API middleware, making API integration easy.
Along with this, Walkover will strive for continuous innovation, experiments, and research which will show us the future.
Area of expertise
Being the IT domain for over 4 years, Walkover specializes in web based application development and mobile application development. It has been creating innovative products since it was founded and continues to introduce new products from time to time.
Technologies we use
Core PHP, Python, Node.js, Android, Windows, open source software, and powerful AWS servers. Walkover uses the best available technology - premium version of databases and so on so that our products work smooth and robust.
MSG91 (SMS solutions provider)
MSG91 is an internet based service that allows you to send SMS and critical alerts to the masses.
Product info: https://msg91.com/
Giddh (Accounting software)
Giddh is an extremely simple to use Accounting software that manages your day to day financial transactions in a systematic way so that it enhances the efficiency of your business.
Product info: https://giddh.com/
Socket (API Middleware)
Socket makes API integration process super easy and helps to connect multiple software so that you build a big business, not big software.
Product info: https://viasocket.com
We continuously inspire with our innovative ideas and let you evolve as a winner with us. We believe in aspiring and encouraging you at every step to make more meaning out of your personal and professional life.
About the company