Power BI Developer(Azure Developer )
Senior visualization engineer with understanding in Azure Data Factory & Databricks to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business and technical counterparts.
- Strong designing concepts of data visualization centered on business user and a knack of communicating insights visually.
- Ability to produce any of the charting methods available with drill down options and action-based reporting. This includes use of right graphs for the underlying data with company themes and objects.
- Publishing reports & dashboards on reporting server and providing role-based access to users.
- Ability to create wireframes on any tool for communicating the reporting design.
- Creation of ad-hoc reports & dashboards to visually communicate data hub metrics (metadata information) for top management understanding.
- Should be able to handle huge volume of data from databases such as SQL Server, Synapse, Delta Lake or flat files and create high performance dashboards.
- Should be good in Power BI development
- Expertise in 2 or more BI (Visualization) tools in building reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Azure components like Azure Data Factory, Data lake Store, SQL Database, Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Intermediate understanding to format, process and transform data
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Basic understanding of data modelling and ability to combine data from multiple sources to create integrated reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- We are looking for : Data engineer
N.p - 15 days to 30 Days
Location : Bangalore / Noida
Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.
2-4 years of experience in developing ETL activities for Azure – Big data, relational databases, and data warehouse solutions.
Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: ADLS, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Synapse/DW, Azure SQL DB, Azure Analysis Service, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Catalog, ML Studio, AI/ML, Snowflake, etc.
Well versed in DevOps and CI/CD deployments
Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Data Migration Service, SSIS, etc.
Minimum of 2 years of RDBMS experience
Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- DevOps on an Azure platform
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on Azure
- IoT, event-driven, microservices, Containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
- Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage, Data Catalog etc.
- Multi-cloud experience a plus - Azure, AWS, Google
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Title: Data Engineer (Azure) (Location: Gurgaon/Hyderabad)
Salary: Competitive as per Industry Standard
We are expanding our Data Engineering Team and hiring passionate professionals with extensive
knowledge and experience in building and managing large enterprise data and analytics platforms. We
are looking for creative individuals with strong programming skills, who can understand complex
business and architectural problems and develop solutions. The individual will work closely with the rest
of our data engineering and data science team in implementing and managing Scalable Smart Data
Lakes, Data Ingestion Platforms, Machine Learning and NLP based Analytics Platforms, Hyper-Scale
Processing Clusters, Data Mining and Search Engines.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of industry experience in creating and managing end-to-end Data Solutions, Optimal
Data Processing Pipelines and Architecture dealing with large volume, big data sets of varied
- Proficiency in Python, Linux and shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of working with PySpark dataframes, Pandas dataframes for writing efficient pre-processing and other data manipulation tasks.
● Strong experience in developing the infrastructure required for data ingestion, optimal
extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks (or Jupyter notebooks/ Google Colab) (or other similiar tools).
- Working knowledge of github or other version control tools.
- Experience with creating Restful web services and API platforms.
- Work with data science and infrastructure team members to implement practical machine
learning solutions and pipelines in production.
- Experience with cloud providers like Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases. MySQL/ Azure Cosmosdb / Hbase/MongoDB/ Elasticsearch etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming, Kafka etc and working experience with event driven architectures.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Good to have (to filter or prioritize candidates)
- Experience with testing libraries such as pytest for writing unit-tests for the developed code.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and libraries would be good to have,
implementation experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of Datalake, Dockers and Kubernetes would be good to have.
- Knowledge of Azure functions , Elastic search etc will be good to have.
- Having experience with model versioning (mlflow) and data versioning will be beneficial
- Having experience with microservices libraries or with python libraries such as flask for hosting ml services and models would be great.
What are we looking for:
- Strong experience in MySQL and writing advanced queries
- Strong experience in Bash and Python
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch, Redis, Java, NodeJS, ClickHouse, S3
- Exposure to cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- 2+ years of experience in the production support
- Strong experience in log management and performance monitoring like ELK, Prometheus + Grafana, logging services on various cloud platforms
- Strong understanding of Linux OSes like Ubuntu, CentOS / Redhat Linux
- Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed
- Good written and oral communications skills
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a product solutions engineer, you will:
- Analyze recorded runtime issues, diagnose and do occasional code fixes of low to medium complexity
- Work with developers to find and correct more complex issues
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs
- Using shell and python scripts, and use scripting to actively automate manual / repetitive activities
- Build anomaly detectors wherever applicable
- Pass articulated feedback from customers to the development and product team
- Maintain ongoing record of the operation of problem analysis and resolution in a on call monitoring system
- Offer technical support needed in development
- Be the analytical expert in Kaleidofin, managing ambiguous problems by using data to execute sophisticated quantitative modeling and deliver actionable insights.
- Develop comprehensive skills including project management, business judgment, analytical problem solving and technical depth.
- Become an expert on data and trends, both internal and external to Kaleidofin.
- Communicate key state of the business metrics and develop dashboards to enable teams to understand business metrics independently.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across teams to drive data analysis for key business questions, communicate insights and drive the planning process with company executives.
- Automate scheduling and distribution of reports and support auditing and value realization.
- Partner with enterprise architects to define and ensure proposed.
- Business Intelligence solutions adhere to an enterprise reference architecture.
- Design robust data-centric solutions and architecture that incorporates technology and strong BI solutions to scale up and eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Experience leading development efforts through all phases of SDLC.
- 2+ years "hands-on" experience designing Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience with Quicksight, PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik is a plus.
- Hands on experience in SQL, data management, and scripting (preferably Python).
- Strong data visualisation design skills, data modeling and inference skills.
- Hands-on and experience in managing small teams.
- Financial services experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, tools, frameworks, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organisation.
- Preferred candidates with less than 30 days notice period.
3+ years of experience in deployment, monitoring, tuning, and administration of high concurrency MySQL production databases.
- Solid understanding of writing optimized SQL queries on MySQL databases
- Understanding of AWS, VPC, networking, security groups, IAM, and roles.
- Expertise in scripting in Python or Shell/Powershell
- Must have experience in large scale data migrations
- Excellent communication skills.
To be considered as a candidate for a Senior Data Engineer position, a person must have a proven track record of architecting data solutions on current and advanced technical platforms. They must have leadership abilities to lead a team providing data centric solutions with best practices and modern technologies in mind. They look to build collaborative relationships across all levels of the business and the IT organization. They possess analytic and problem-solving skills and have the ability to research and provide appropriate guidance for synthesizing complex information and extract business value. Have the intellectual curiosity and ability to deliver solutions with creativity and quality. Effectively work with business and customers to obtain business value for the requested work. Able to communicate technical results to both technical and non-technical users using effective story telling techniques and visualizations. Demonstrated ability to perform high quality work with innovation both independently and collaboratively.