New business development Jobs in Mumbai
For a Leading brand in India
Job location: Mumbai - BKC
As part of the Corporate Development Team, you will develop product and alliance partnerships with fintech and technology startups. The position will require stakeholder management, relationship building, basic understanding of fintech products, and interest in startup ecosystem.
Corporate Development at Kotak Securities is responsible for driving development of next-generation products and adoption of future technology by partnering with start-ups, technology
partners, accelerators/ incubators, customers, and premier academic & research institutions. The corporate Development team also looks at investing in fintech and technology startups for
driving business advantages to Kotak securities.
Prospect potential partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
Create processes & systems/integrations by tying up with various players in fintech ecosystem, especially in capital markets.
Implementation of solutions by leveraging the startup ecosystem for various business
teams across the organization.
Delivery of projects from ideation through prototype development, proof of concept
(PoC) and testing with stakeholders (internal and external)
Periodic review and monitoring of the projects on an ongoing basis
Keep abreast with emerging technology & concepts, and market trends to identify
opportunities and develop solutions.
Ideation and brainstorming of new concepts and ideas for experimentation in different
Understanding customer behaviour and developing customer journey mapping
Engage in research, data collection and business analysis to understand the impact
on product, process, and systems.
Forge strong partnerships with industry partners to bring to fruition a leading-edge
proposition, have the voice of customer at the heart of everything.
Professional project management knowledge of concepts and practices, specifically
the agile development methodology
Deep interest in startup ecosystem
Analytical and detail-oriented mindset, good presentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to engage senior level professionals and promoters.
We are a rapidly growing SaaS Software Company looking for a Sales Associate who can help
build a portfolio of new accounts and manage the relationships with existing clients to create
new business for the company.
As part of the Sales team, your work will include but shall not be limited to:
● You will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the entire sales cycle
from lead generation, lead management, arranging appointments, software
demonstrations, preparing proposals and presentations, and negotiating and closing the
● Research prospective customers and industries where our software can be a good
● Create and manage a strong sales pipeline
● Identify leads at CXO, VP and Manager level
● Contact and follow up with prospective clients via multiple channels and schedule online
● Understand client requirements and suggest ways in which our software can be helpful
● Give presentations and demonstrations of our software
● Create proposals, follow up with the client's post demo session, understand and answer
all the follow-up questions
● Work with technical resources who can assist in the analysis and consultation process
● Close leads and help start with the software implementation activities
● Ensure correct billing and invoicing
● Manage client communication and expectations
● Regularly follow up with the clients to seek feedback on our product and service
● Understand business requirements of existing clients and cross-sell complementarily
products and services
● Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives
● Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings
Desired Candidate Profile
● Proven work experience of 1-3 years in SaaS Sales preferably
● Excellent relationship building and communication skills - comfortable with CxO level
You’re assertive, empathetic, flexible, active listener, and persuasive
● You are a public speaker, polished presenter with a service-oriented focus
● You’re a self-starter with the ability to build relationships, communicate product
knowledge, and close deals quickly
● You have a proven track record in cultivating new relationships with customers, translating their business goals into solutions
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
Step 1: If the job description interests you, please try to solve the assignment mentioned in the
Step 2: Submit your assignment on the email ID mentioned in the assignment document
Step 3: We’ll review the assignment. If found suitable, we’ll schedule a video interview via
Step 4: We’ll take a 30 to a 60-minute video interview
Step 5: After the interview, if we think you’ll be able to do the work as per this job description,
we’ll confirm it with you
Step 6: If you are keen to join us, you can accept the offer and join as soon as you can! It is a full-time work-from-office role from our office in Malad West, Mumbai (near Infinity Mall on Link
Cointab Software Private Limited is a Mumbai-based startup that provides automated reconciliation software to some of the largest companies in India to help them reconcile their
financial data as well as prepare financial and analytical reports and MIS.
Full-Stack Diagnostics Health-Tech
With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for dealing and building strategic partnerships in the pharma industry and thus contributing towards business growth.
What you will do:
- Creating and managing new and follow-up accounts by mapping and engaging with various clients in the pharma industry
- Being the key link between the organization and the pharma client(s), understanding the business requirements of both and ensuring that the same are met on-time and professionally
- Meeting the senior leadership management(CHRO,CEO,CFO) of the client(s) and also acting as a link between the company and the clients and understanding the professional requirements of both
- Maintaining long-term professional relationships with the current as well as new clients
- Being responsible for business analysis and preparing marketing strategy for healthcare needs and also providing 360 degree healthcare solutions to the pharma clients
- Handling and managing all the operational/ documentation processes involved throughout the BD cycle by ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations, while doing so
- Handling all the client queries/ concerns/ feedback / escalations professionally, efficiently and on-time
- Maintaining an updated and accurate record of all the account-related data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 4-5 years in Business Development is required
- Previous work experience in dealing with pharma companies is a must
- Outstanding communication and professional networking skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High ownership and problem-solving ability is a must
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
The key responsibilities are to focus on building clientele, signing partnerships with professionals, extracting business from Business partners and cross-selling LIBRA
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Meeting potential customers and signing a partnership with them.
- Constantly follow-up with customers and partners for revenue generation
- Getting projects for Digitization.
- Selling LIBRA’s annual subscription plan.
- Should be responsible for Vendor Management.
- Identify the opportunities for upselling and cross – selling and have to generate revenue accordingly.
- Deal with various partners, vendors, involving in negotiations, signing new partners, cultivate relationships and maintain the contracts.
- Meeting the Clients and Partners on regular basis in order to build rapport and to identify new business opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts.
II Length of Experience
- At least 1 years of Experience in Field-Sales
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Should possess Good communication skills and Good Presentation skills.
- Should have Strong experience in sales.
- Combined experience of Relationship Management and Vendor Management will be added advantage.
- Candidate from Legal Startup will be given priority.
- Should have hands on experience in Revenue generation.
- Should have adequate Knowledge of local market and regional language.
VI Location: Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, Bangalore
What you'll do:
UniAcco, UniCreds, and UniScholarz are looking for passionate professionals looking forward to build their career in Global Property Consulting, International Credit Consulting, and Study Abroad Consulting.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates with 0-3 Years of Experience.
- Candidates who aspire to kickstart their career as Business Developement Professionals and Consultants
- Candidates who are already based in Mumbai
- Candidates having decent English Communication.
Job Offer - 4 LPA (Fixed) + Performance Incentives upto 60k per Month (Variable)
Global Talent Solutions Co.
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
at Future Group India
- Develop, execute & deliver the annual and long-term strategic business plans to ensure delivery of the full potential of the brand at the pan India level
- Guide team in translation of strategy into business plans, brand positioning and go – to market strategies
- Identify and research potential markets to launch the new retail stores and advise management of new business development opportunities.
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s online & offline business model.
- Responsible for the launch and development of the fashion brand as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the brand (online and offline) are achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss and KPIs.
- Manage relations with key business stakeholders to develop trusting business partnerships.
- Support the day-to-day management of the brand.
- Advice and support stores with all areas of their business including store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the sales plans.
- Develop the store audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Contributing to and upholding the standards for store compliance as outlined in the operating standards manuals
- Periodically reviewing layout and design of stores manuals and other communications tools for user-friendliness and completeness
- MBA/Post Graduate in Operations from a reputed institution
- Must have experience in translating vision/broad strategies into specific targets and tasks.
- Ability to deliver solution and provide expertise with speed and imagination
- Should possess a high degree of business acumen and must have a good understanding of P&L
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within a fast-moving environment
- Must have good connections and networking in the retail & eCommerce ecosystem