Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.