Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.
About Ganit Business Solutions
Ganit Inc. is in the business of enhancing the Decision Making Power (DMP) of businesses by offering solutions that lie at the crossroads of discovery-based artificial intelligence, hypothesis-based analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
The company's offerings consist of a functioning product suite and a bespoke service offering as its solutions. The goal is to integrate these solutions into the core of their client's decision-making processes as seamlessly as possible. Customers in the FMCG/CPG, Retail, Logistics, Hospitality, Media, Insurance, and Banking sectors are served by Ganit's offices in both India and the United States. The company views data as a strategic resource that may assist other businesses in achieving growth in both their top and bottom lines of business. We build and implement AI and ML solutions that are purpose-built for certain sectors to increase decision velocity and decrease decision risk.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for programming, analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
What we offer
- A highly visible role which offers you the opportunity to make your mark, create impact and grow rapidly.
- Opportunity to work directly with the product leadership team that is involved in a wide spectrum of company building activities.
- A challenging environment with a scope to perfect your craft and learn a few life lessons along the way.
- A good medical insurance plan and employee friendly policies.
What You Will Work On
- Research & Develop statistical learning models for Data Analysis
- Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models and analysis
- Anticipate, identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business , Product and Technology stakeholders. Keep up to date with the latest technology trends .
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Previous experience as a data scientist or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data processing, database programming, data mining, and data analytics
- Good background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and prediction modeling skills
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java/Python.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Related fields is a PLUS.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Games Optimisation Analyst you will be responsible for optimising in-game features and design, utilising A-B testing and multivariate testing of in-game components.
What you will really be doing
Investigate how millions of players interact with Kwalee games.
Perform statistical analysis to quantify the relationships between game elements and player engagement.
Design experiments which extract the most valuable information in the shortest time.
Develop testing plans which reveal complex interactions between game elements.
Collaborate with the design team to come up with the most effective tests.
Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements (required)
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, with a grade of at least 2:1/ CGPA 60% or equivalent preferred.
Have worked in a data analysis/science role for at least 2 years, with experience of manipulating and analysing data in a commercial or academic setting.
A track record of outstanding problem solving skills to understand business challenges and translate them into robust data-driven insights for decision making.
An excellent knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
Experience using Python or R for data analysis and visualisation.
Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
Strong communication skills through comprehensive reporting and presenting to stakeholders.
Able to work independently by managing their workload accordingly, and able to work collaboratively in a team.
Outstanding Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) skills and understands the importance of data quality.
Skills and requirements (desired)
Experience of data visualisation and dashboard development using tools such as Tableau.
Experience working in a fast paced environment.
Have played leading roles in multiple data analysis projects in the planning, implementation and dissemination of analysis.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Pitch and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
About FarMart At FarMart we are building the world’s first OS powering food value chains. By digitizing and incentivizing the rural agri-retailer, FarMart has created one-stop hubs for farmers to buy input and sell output in close proximity to their farms. This alternative, asset-light, food value chain eliminates the considerable transportation costs, spillages, and time effort for both the producer and the end-buyer. Are you passionate about the intersection of tech and food?
Role: Data Scientist II
Experience: 2-4 years
Are you a beginner whose eyes light up when you see the progress bar of your model training or are you an experienced data professional whose heart sinks as the model loss starts to climb up? If that’s you, we like you already. Do you think about problem statements when you are on a cab ride or do you open up blog articles to entertain and enlighten you in boring meetings? If that’s you, we like you more now. All in all, you must have an insatiable hunger for knowledge and a team player attitude!
- Understand and optimize the data infrastructure
- Develop visualization dashboards for the business and operations team - Setup and own data acquisition for several external sources
- Manage and clean the data for use by several systems
- Develop state-of-the-art Deep Learning/Classical models
- Deploy and Maintain production services
- Contribute to the community through open-source, blogs, etc.
What are we looking for
- Deep understanding of core concepts
- Broader knowledge of different types of problem statements and approaches
- Excellent hold on Python and the standard library
- Knowledge of industry-standard tools like scikit-learn, TensorFlow/PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with Computer Vision, Forecasting, and NLP will come in handy.
- A get shit done attitude
- A research mindset and a creative caliber to utilize previous work to your advantage.
Condé Nast is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Software engineer-ML who will support
productionizing projects in a databricks environment for the data science team. We expect the person
to be a software/data engineer experienced in building robust ML systems & deploying ML pipelines
in production, Study and transform data science prototypes into an engineering product and is
knowledgeable about machine learning models.
**This role is NOT for building Machine Learning models **
● Operationalize ML models into production environment(s) by building data
pipelines ● Designing and developing Machine Learning Systems
● Keep abreast of developments in the field
● Come up with engineering ideas to resolve problems faced with respect to ML pipeline ●
Design and code highly scalable, machine learning frameworks processing large volumes of data
● Engineer a near-real-time system that can process massive amounts of data efficiently ●
Collaborate with other Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists in architecting &
engineering the solution
● Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from concept to release
● Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
Desired Skills & Qualifications
● 5+ years software development experience with highly scalable systems involving
machine learning and big data
● Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
● Strong software development skills with proficiency in Python/Pyspark
● Experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop
● Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries would be a good-to-have
skill ● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in a team
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
● Applicants should have a Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in Computer Science or a
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing history. With a
portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast
aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our
operations are headquartered in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets
across the world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and Latin
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence in the publishing
space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online, video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social platforms -
in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to invest heavily in
understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to data processing,
engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation,
further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company
culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in
real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at Condé
Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost online
revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and
Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and
monetization. The teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We are a
media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Are you passionate about handling large & complex data problems, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on ground-breaking big data technologies? Then we are looking for you.
At Amagi, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If so, Amagi’s Data Engineering and Business Intelligence team is looking for passionate, detail-oriented, technical savvy, energetic team members who like to think outside the box.
Amagi’s Data warehouse team deals with petabytes of data catering to a wide variety of real-time, near real-time and batch analytical solutions. These solutions are an integral part of business functions such as Sales/Revenue, Operations, Finance, Marketing and Engineering, enabling critical business decisions. Designing, developing, scaling and running these big data technologies using native technologies of AWS and GCP are a core part of our daily job.
- Experience in building highly cost optimised data analytics solutions
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency and quality of data
- Experience (hands on) in building high quality ETL applications, data pipelines and analytics solutions ensuring data privacy and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in working with AWS or GCP
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience to full stack web development (Preferably Python)
- Expertise with data visualisation systems such as Tableau and Quick Sight
- Proficiency in writing advanced SQL queries with expertise in performance tuning handling large data volumes
- Familiarity with ML/AÍ technologies is a plus
- Demonstrate strong understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Should be self-driven, highly motivated and ability to learn quickly
Data Analytics is at the core of our work, and you will have the opportunity to:
- Design Data-warehousing solutions on Amazon S3 with Athena, Redshift, GCP Bigtable etc
- Lead quick prototypes by integrating data from multiple sources
- Do advanced Business Analytics through ad-hoc SQL queries
- Work on Sales Finance reporting solutions using tableau, HTML5, React applications
We build amazing experiences and create depth in knowledge for our internal teams and our leadership. Our team is a friendly bunch of people that help each other grow and have a passion for technology, R&D, modern tools and data science.
Our work relies on deep understanding of the company needs and an ability to go through vast amounts of internal data such as sales, KPIs, forecasts, Inventory etc. One of the key expectations of this role would be to do data analytics, building data lakes, end to end reporting solutions etc. If you have a passion for cost optimised analytics and data engineering and are eager to learn advanced data analytics at a large scale, this might just be the job for you..
Education & Experience
A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science with 5 to 7 years of experience and previous experience in data engineering is a plus.
In 2020, Renew Power, India’s largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect. Following ReNew’s listing on NASDAQ in summer 2021, Climate Connect has become the technology anchor of a new fully independent subsidiary - Climate Connect Digital. With backing from ReNew as the anchor investor to pursue an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value through intelligent software, digitalisation, and ‘horizontal integration’ across the energy ecosystem. However, computational power and machine learning in the energy sector have yet to be fully leveraged and can create massive value.
We are looking for people with knowledge of:
● Excellent verbal communications, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical collaborators
● Demonstrated history of knowledge in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or related technical fields
● Industry experience with proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve real-world problems on large scale data
● Extensive experience with Python and SQL for software development, data analysis, and machine learning
● Experience on Libraries: TensorFlow, Keras, Numpy, sklearn, pandas, scikit-image, matplotlib, Jupyter, Statsmodels
● Experience on Time Series analysis, including EDA, Statistical inferences, ARIMA, GARCH
● Knowledge of Cluster Analysis, Classification Trees, Discriminant Analysis, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Logistic Regression, Associations Analysis
● Hands-on experience in implementing Deep learning models with video and time series data (CNN, LSTM- s, Aotoencoder, RBM)
● Experience of Regression, Multicriteria Decision Making, Descriptive Statistics, Hypothesis Testing, Segmentation/ Classification, Predictive Analytics
● Aptitude and experience in applied statistics and machine learning techniques
● Firm grasp of visualization tools interactive and self-serving such as business intelligence and notebooks
● Experience launching production-quality machine learning models at scale e.g. dataset construction, preprocessing, deployment, monitoring, quality assurance
● Experience with math programming is an added advantage. For example: optimization, computational geometry, numerical linear algebra, etc.
What you’ll work on:
We are developing a marketing automation platform through which an electricity retailer may apply a suite of proprietary ML algorithms to optimize outcomes across a range of channels and touchpoints. We require the services of a data science professional who can design and implement various AI/ML models that optimize the performance, quality, and reliability of the product. This position offers a potential pathway to leading an entire ML expert team. These are a few things you can look forward to working on:
● Translating high-level problems and key objectives into granular model requirements.
● Defining acceptance criteria that are well structured, detailed, and comprehensive.
● Developing and testing algorithms using our price forecasts, and customers' energy portfolio.
● Collaborating with the software engineering team in deploying the developed models tailored to specific customer needs.
● Participating in the software development process, and doing the required testing, and debugging to support the deployed models.
● Taking responsibility for ensuring tracking of appropriate events/metrics, so that monitoring is timely and rigorous.
● Driving the response to the discovery of regressions or failures, by undertaking various exercises (e.g. debugging, RCA, etc.) as needed
● 6-11 years of experience in the field of Data Sciences or Machine Learning Qualifications:
● B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech / PhD in CS/IT or Data Sciences
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours
Unlimited annual leaves
Learning and development budget
Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
Access to industry and domain thought leaders
At Climate Connect Digital, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
Link to apply - https://climateconnect.digital/careers/?jobId=gaG9dgeTYBvF
• Responsible for developing and maintaining applications with PySpark
- Data Steward :
Data Steward will collaborate and work closely within the group software engineering and business division. Data Steward has overall accountability for the group's / Divisions overall data and reporting posture by responsibly managing data assets, data lineage, and data access, supporting sound data analysis. This role requires focus on data strategy, execution, and support for projects, programs, application enhancements, and production data fixes. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous data issues and establishes the data stewardship and information management strategy and direction for the group. Effectively communicates to individuals at various levels of the technical and business communities. This individual will become part of the corporate Data Quality and Data management/entity resolution team supporting various systems across the board.
- Responsible for data quality and data accuracy across all group/division delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for data analysis, data profiling, data modeling, and data mapping capabilities.
- Responsible for reviewing and governing data queries and DML.
- Accountable for the assessment, delivery, quality, accuracy, and tracking of any production data fixes.
- Accountable for the performance, quality, and alignment to requirements for all data query design and development.
- Responsible for defining standards and best practices for data analysis, modeling, and queries.
- Responsible for understanding end-to-end data flows and identifying data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of an enterprise data dictionary that is aligned to data assets and the business glossary for the group responsible for the definition and maintenance of the group's data landscape including overlays with the technology landscape, end-to-end data flow/transformations, and data lineage.
- Responsible for rationalizing the group's reporting posture through the definition and maintenance of a reporting strategy and roadmap.
- Partners with the data governance team to ensure data solutions adhere to the organization’s data principles and guidelines.
- Owns group's data assets including reports, data warehouse, etc.
- Understand customer business use cases and be able to translate them to technical specifications and vision on how to implement a solution.
- Accountable for defining the performance tuning needs for all group data assets and managing the implementation of those requirements within the context of group initiatives as well as steady-state production.
- Partners with others in test data management and masking strategies and the creation of a reusable test data repository.
- Responsible for solving data-related issues and communicating resolutions with other solution domains.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the Clinical Trial Predication use cases.
- Apply knowledge in analytic and statistical algorithms to help customers explore methods to improve their business.
- Contribute toward analytical research projects through all stages including concept formulation, determination of appropriate statistical methodology, data manipulation, research evaluation, and final research report.
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provide insight to the stakeholders.
- Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard/best practices requirements gathering methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology systems and software development.
- Experience with data modeling and test data management tools.
- Experience in the data integration project • Good problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills within the team, site, and with the customer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Technical expertise in data architecture principles and design aspects of various DBMS and reporting concepts.
- Solid understanding of key DBMS platforms like SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Results-oriented, diligent, and works with a sense of urgency. Assertive, responsible for his/her own work (self-directed), have a strong affinity for defining work in deliverables, and be willing to commit to deadlines.
- Experience in MDM tools like MS DQ, SAS DM Studio, Tamr, Profisee, Reltio etc.
- Experience in Report and Dashboard development
- Statistical and Machine Learning models
- Python (sklearn, numpy, pandas, genism)
- Nice to Have:
- 1yr of ETL experience
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural networks and Deep learning
- xperience in keras,tensorflow,spacy, nltk, LightGBM python library
Interaction : Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors.
Education : Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, B.E or other quantitative field related to the area of assignment. Professional certification related to the area of assignment may be required
Experience : 7 years of Pharmaceutical /Biotech/life sciences experience, 5 years of Clinical Trials experience and knowledge, Excellent Documentation, Communication, and Presentation Skills including PowerPoint
This position is not for freshers. We are looking for candidates with AI/ML/CV experience of at least 4 year in the industry.