Business Writing Jobs in Mumbai
Amaha is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatizing. We have reached over 3.5 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experiences both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier’s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager who can conceptualize and deliver high-quality content across different projects undertaken by the organization as well as lead the team of content writers.
- Formulate a content roadmap that encompasses the company’s goals
- Brainstorm with the product and design teams to plan and develop innovative content
- Conceptualize new and unique content across multiple platforms
- Edit, proof-read and manage end-to-end content delivery
- Use content management systems to write engaging content and monitor user engagement metrics
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency and quality across all content pieces
- Manage a team of content writers and oversee their growth and delivery
- 4+ years of work experience as a content creator and reviewer
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Psychology, or a related field
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to generate engaging, as well as clinically-sound content
- Ability to maintain flexibility and work on multiple projects
What is it like working at Amaha?
The learning opportunities are limitless and we guarantee an exciting and transparent work culture. You will get the chance to contribute to a thriving start-up providing mental health solutions to millions of Indians! This includes:
- Working on multiple exciting projects
- The chance to work with real innovators and leaders in the field
- Working in a supportive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Working with people who believe in hard work, sustainability, and ownership
- Being part of a work culture that is driven by creativity and excellence
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events