Ø Expertise in Azure Data Factory V2
Ø Expertise in other Azure components like Data lake Store, SQL Database, Databricks
Ø Must have working knowledge of spark programming
Ø Good exposure to Data Projects dealing with Data Design and Source to Target documentation including defining transformation rules
Ø Strong knowledge of CICD Process
Ø Experience in building power BI reports
Ø Understanding of different components like Pipelines, activities, datasets & linked services
Ø Exposure to dynamic configuration of pipelines using data sets and linked Services
Ø Experience in designing, developing and deploying pipelines to higher environments
Ø Good knowledge on File formats for flexible usage, File location Objects (SFTP, FTP, local, HDFS, ADLS, BLOB, Amazon S3 etc.)
Ø Strong knowledge in SQL queries
Ø Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
Ø Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
Ø Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
Ø Should have working knowledge of different resources available in Azure like Storage Account, Synapse, Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Purview
Ø Any experience related to metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) would be preferred
Ø Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
Ø Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Ø Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Ø Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
You will join a team designing and building a data warehouse covering both relational and dimensional models, developing reports, data marts and other extracts and delivering these via SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and PowerBI. It is seen as playing a vital role in delivering a single version of the truth on Client’s data and delivering MI & BI that will feature in enabling both operational and strategic decision making.
You will be able to take responsibility for projects over the entire software lifecycle and work with minimum supervision. This would include technical analysis, design, development, and test support as well as managing the delivery to production.
The initial project being resourced is around the development and implementation of a Data Warehouse and associated MI/BI functions.
1. Interpret written business requirements documents
2. Specify (High Level Design and Tech Spec), code and write automated unit tests for new aspects of MI/BI Service.
3. Write clear and concise supporting documentation for deliverable items.
4. Become a member of the skilled development team willing to contribute and share experiences and learn as appropriate.
5. Review and contribute to requirements documentation.
6. Provide third line support for internally developed software.
7. Create and maintain continuous deployment pipelines.
8. Help maintain Development Team standards and principles.
9. Contribute and share learning and experiences with the greater Development team.
10. Work within the company’s approved processes, including design and service transition.
11. Collaborate with other teams and departments across the firm.
12. Be willing to travel to other offices when required.
Location – Bangalore
Power BI Developer(Azure Developer )
Senior visualization engineer with understanding in Azure Data Factory & Databricks to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business and technical counterparts.
- Strong designing concepts of data visualization centered on business user and a knack of communicating insights visually.
- Ability to produce any of the charting methods available with drill down options and action-based reporting. This includes use of right graphs for the underlying data with company themes and objects.
- Publishing reports & dashboards on reporting server and providing role-based access to users.
- Ability to create wireframes on any tool for communicating the reporting design.
- Creation of ad-hoc reports & dashboards to visually communicate data hub metrics (metadata information) for top management understanding.
- Should be able to handle huge volume of data from databases such as SQL Server, Synapse, Delta Lake or flat files and create high performance dashboards.
- Should be good in Power BI development
- Expertise in 2 or more BI (Visualization) tools in building reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Azure components like Azure Data Factory, Data lake Store, SQL Database, Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Intermediate understanding to format, process and transform data
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Basic understanding of data modelling and ability to combine data from multiple sources to create integrated reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Experienced in writing complex SQL select queries (window functions & CTE’s) with advanced SQL experience
Should be an individual contributor for initial few months based on project movement team will be aligned
Strong in querying logic and data interpretation
Solid communication and articulation skills
Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager
Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways
Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
- Conducting advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Performing data exploration, cleaning, preparation and feature engineering; in addition to executing tasks such as building a POC, validation/ AB testing
- Collaborating with data engineers & architects to implement and deploy scalable solutions
- Communicating results to diverse audiences with effective writing and visualizations
- Identifying and executing on high impact projects, triage external requests, and ensure timely completion for the results to be useful
- Providing thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders
What you need to have:
- 2-4 year experience in machine learning algorithms, predictive analytics, demand forecasting in real-world projects
- Strong statistical background in descriptive and inferential statistics, regression, forecasting techniques.
- Strong Programming background in Python (including packages like Tensorflow), R, D3.js , Tableau, Spark, SQL, MongoDB.
- Preferred exposure to Optimization & Meta-heuristic algorithm and related applications
- Background in a highly quantitative field like Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics,Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or similar fields.
- Should have 2-4 years of experience in Data Science algorithm design and implementation, data analysis in different applied problems.
- DS Mandatory skills : Python, R, SQL, Deep learning, predictive analysis, applied statistics
Data Engineers develop modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions. You might spend a few weeks with a new client on a deep technical review or a complete organizational review, helping them to understand the potential that data brings to solve their most pressing problems. On other projects, you might be acting as the architect, leading the design of technical solutions, or perhaps overseeing a program inception to build a new product. It could also be a software delivery project where you're equally happy coding and tech-leading the team to implement the solution.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will partner with teammates to create complex data processing pipelines in order to solve our clients’ most ambitious challenges
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists in order to design scalable implementations of their models
- You will pair to write clean and iterative code based on TDD
- Leverage various continuous delivery practices to deploy data pipelines
- Advise and educate clients on how to use different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available
- Develop modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions
- Create data models and speak to the tradeoffs of different modeling approaches
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a good understanding of data modelling and experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, and Hadoop
- You have built large-scale data pipelines and data-centric applications using any of the distributed storage platforms such as HDFS, S3, NoSQL databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc.) and any of the distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, and Airflow in a production setting
- Hands on experience in MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks and/or cloud (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights, Qubole etc.) based Hadoop distributions
- You are comfortable taking data-driven approaches and applying data security strategy to solve business problems
- Working with data excites you: you can build and operate data pipelines, and maintain data storage, all within distributed systems
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Experience - 2 to 5 Years
- Sound understanding of Google Cloud Platform
- Should have worked on Big Query, Workflow or Composer
- Experience of migrating to GCP and integration projects on large-scale environments
- ETL technical design, development and support
- Good in SQL skills and Unix Scripting
- Programming experience with Python, Java or Spark would be desirable, but not essential
- Good Communication skills .
- Experience of SOA and services-based data solutions, would be advantageous
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- Should have good hands-on experience in Informatica MDM Customer 360, Data Integration(ETL) using PowerCenter, Data Quality.
- Must have strong skills in Data Analysis, Data Mapping for ETL processes, and Data Modeling.
- Experience with the SIF framework including real-time integration
- Should have experience in building C360 Insights using Informatica
- Should have good experience in creating performant design using Mapplets, Mappings, Workflows for Data Quality(cleansing), ETL.
- Should have experience in building different data warehouse architecture like Enterprise,
- Federated, and Multi-Tier architecture.
- Should have experience in configuring Informatica Data Director in reference to the Data
- Governance of users, IT Managers, and Data Stewards.
- Should have good knowledge in developing complex PL/SQL queries.
- Should have working experience on UNIX and shell scripting to run the Informatica workflows and to control the ETL flow.
- Should know about Informatica Server installation and knowledge on the Administration console.
- Working experience with Developer with Administration is added knowledge.
- Working experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an added advantage. Particularly on AWS S3, Data pipeline, Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and EMR.
- Should be responsible for the creation of automated BI solutions, including requirements, design,development, testing, and deployment
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers.
- Performing extensive analysis on SQL, Google Analytics & Excel from a product standpoint to provide quick recommendations to the management
- Estimating impact and weighing in on feature prioritization, looking for insights and anomalies across lending funnel,
- Defining key metrics and monitor on a day to day basis
- Helping Marketing, product and UX team in defining segments by conducting user interviews and data backed insights
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.;Any Graduation
- Strong background in statistical concepts & calculations to perform analysis/ modeling
- Proficient in SQL
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze large quantum of datasets
- Ability to work independently and bring innovative solutions to the team
- Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)