• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Manage complete client and internal operations
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things that engage people in new and interesting ways. We've done it for multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgling startups alike.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bringing the best of experience possible for their audience.
We are looking for a skilled and intellectual Business Development professional to join us. We won't judge if you call yourself best closer. 😅
What will you do?
- Know the customer: Deeply understand clients and customers, develop new customer insights.
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required.
- Lead Generation: Generate leads using various platforms such as Upwork, Dribbble, cold calling and many more.
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the given region/ market/ industry. Information about MEDDIC is a plus
- Being the face of CM.com’s and introducing the company and the product to the prospects so as to generate funnel.
- Write creative communication (emails/ Inmails) to grab the attention of prospects.
- Ideate and innovate methods to improve SDR metrics
Position –Business Analyst.
Location – Mumbai Andheri
Time – 1 pm to 10 pm
Experience – 7+ Years
- Gathering business and functional requirements.
- Developing requirements documents: goal model, functional modelling, business process, customer interactions/wireframes; writing high-level user requirements (Epics and User Stories) and Process flows/analysis in JIRA
- Preparing use cases and formal requirements documentation.
- Analyzing and simplifying the requirement scenarios and be able to write prerequisites, Acceptance Criteria. Work closely with the business and technology to gather & write end to end business testing requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring that releases are getting completed as per timeline and quality by working closely with the product delivery team and keeping daily track of progress.
- Coordinate UAT activities prior to new product releases and client onboarding events including tracking of defects and progress of resolution.
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to audit, SLA and operational standards.
- Demonstrations of new functionality to business and technology users.
- Work closely with the support team to ensure timely knowledge transfer.
- Providing analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle.
- Acting as a liaison between the technology department and other business units.
- Working on RFI or RFP proposals. Participating in process studies or pre-sales process of responding to RFI, RFP, and proposals.
- Leading business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
- Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
- Providing expertise on the system's capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals.
- Preparing impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects.
- Aligning stakeholders on business requirements, system requirements, program functions, and strategy.
- Domain experience must include 4+ years of experience in the US property and casualty insurance.
- Good understanding and exposure to policy forms or insurance documents.
- Ability to coordinate with other business analysts and follow the direction of BA manager or the project lead BA.
- Ability to work with offshore teams located across time zones.
- Ability to work with QA team and define testing strategies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient with tools like Jira, Confluence, Wiki, MS-Word, Excel, and Visio, etc.
- Have a good experience of the Agile Process (SCRUM)
- Can validate, refine, and optimize solution option models, through analysis of options, can select the option with the greatest business benefit bearing in mind the customer's & product objectives.
- Shows a good understanding of the domain and visualize new features and requirements from industry best practice and document them for technical implementation.
- Demonstrates active listening and values others input/expertise, diversity of views/opinions and responds appropriately.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a ASM(Asst. Manager) Copier, you will be responsible for managing channel partners to influence order placements for paper in order to achieve respective area targets.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product and price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Reviewing performance of channel partners – off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly zonal targets
- Monitoring achievement of targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Monitoring achievement of sales targets for each CSC within the area
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share and production capacity for respective areas
- Interacting with quality/ R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with CSC, production and dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring timely "C" Form submission and payout of performance incentives committed to channel partners
What you need to have:
- Prior experience in Channel Sales and Modern Trade
- Experience in Paper / Packaging / Publishing Industry preferred
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Provide customers with successful product demonstration of SaaS technology and applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Qualification required for this role include-
- 0-2 years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
- MBA (marketing) preferred.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi.
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e-commerce’s.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that user stories are clearly defined, delivered, and approved for deployment
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications
- Investigate, model, define and document required business processes
- Carry out requirements analysis for change requests including requirements gathering and participating in workshops to understand project objectives and scope
- To work with other business analysts and members of Group Infrastructure to develop realistic solutions to business requirements, taking into account budgets, timescales and costs
- Support the development of training and implementation material
- Assist in integration and acceptance testing
- Participate in sprint planning where applicable
- Experience using agile project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker
- Experience working within Scrum or other agile teams
- Experience in working with Marketing and Events tools such as Eventsforce
- Experience of working in a technology-focused company
We are having urgent opening of Business development Executive/BDM position.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Leads will be generated by telemarketing team.
- Meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Field Work/client acquisition.
Skills we are searching -
- Local language and English is must.
- Location specific geographical area and market knowledge.
- Should be willing to travel daily to meet sales targets
- Should have knowledge about logistics industry.
- Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Carry out price negotiations with the transporter on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
Qualification: Under Graduate / Graduates /Masters
Experience: 1 year to 3 year
QUALIFICATION :Any UG /PG Degree DESIGNATION : Business Development Executive Skill Set: Technical & Solution Sales & Marketing, Job Description: - Responsible for Cold Calling, requirement gathering, analyse, coordinate with technical team and customer. - Manage and Response for RFP's/RFI's/EOI's. - Create Proposals and Follow-ups till closure. - Candidate would be responsible for Leads generation, tracking, follow-up and Database management. - Collection of data for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals. - Strong in Analytical, Planning and Coordination. - Should be Energetic, Passionate and Positive Attitude. - Learning attitude is MUST. * Excellent in written and oral communication skills. - Sound Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel & Power Point). Preference: - Immediate Joiners - Candidates In & Around Tambaram Interview Process: 1. Functional Discussion 2. HR Preference: IMMEDIATE JOINERS. EXPERIENCE : 0 to 1 Year CATEGORY OF JOB : Sales & MarketingWALKIN DATE : 03Dec to 08Dec2018 WALKIN TIME : 10:30 A.M TO 4:30 P.M Note: * Refer your Friends for the same. * Candidates with relevant skillset and experience only will be entertained. * Candidates appeared for the interview within 3 months period of time is not eligible. * Preference - Candidates in and around Tambaram.