Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd Career
Jobs at Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM
Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL SSIS or other ETL technologies
Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints (preferable)
Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements
Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations
Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
Create estimates for implementation tasks
Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
Data migration (Data mapping) from external systems into MS CRM
We are hiring for Java senior Developers with Spring Boot and Microservices experience for Bangalore location. It is work from home now and after 6-8 months candidate must relocate to Bangalore.
Senior Java Developers
Should have hands on experience in Spring Boot and Microservices
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
Experience should have minimum 2 years.
Proficient with ReactJS/Redux
Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites, web and Mobile applications.
Design product and website layouts, assets, flows, sitemaps etc.
Create and maintain UI guidelines and templates.
Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large scale web applications.
Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
Interact with other team members to incorporate innovations and vice versa.
Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Should possess excellent communication skills.
Who you are
The possibility of having massive societal impact. Our software touches the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Solving hard governance and societal challenges
Work directly with central and state government leaders and other dignitaries
Mentorship from world class people and rich ecosystems
Position : Architect or Technical Lead - DevOps
Location : Bangalore
Strong knowledge on architecture and system design skills for multi-tenant, multi-region, redundant and highly- available mission-critical systems.
Clear understanding of core cloud platform technologies across public and private clouds.
Lead DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline and IT operations practices, scaling, metrics, as well as running day-to-day operations from development to production for the platform.
Implement non-functional requirements needed for a world-class reliability, scale, security and cost-efficiency throughout the product development lifecycle.
Drive a culture of automation, and self-service enablement for developers.
Work with information security leadership and technical team to automate security into the platform and services.
Meet infrastructure SLAs and compliance control points of cloud platforms.
Define and contribute to initiatives to continually improve Solution Delivery processes.
Improve organisation’s capability to build, deliver and scale software as a service on the cloud
Interface with Engineering, Product and Technical Architecture group to meet joint objectives.
You are deeply motivated & have knowledge of solving hard to crack societal challenges with the stamina to see it all the way through.
You must have 7+ years of hands-on experience on DevOps, MSA and Kubernetes platform.
You must have 2+ years of strong kubernetes experience and must have CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator).
You should be proficient in tools/technologies involved for a microservices architecture and deployed in a multi cloud kubernetes environment.
You should have hands-on experience in architecting and building CI/CD pipelines from code check-in until production.
You should have strong knowledge on Dockers, Jenkins pipeline scripting, Helm charts, kubernetes objects and manifests, prometheus and demonstrate hands-on knowledge of multi cloud computing, storage and networking.
You should have experience in designing, provisioning and administrating using best practices across multiple public cloud offerings (Azure, AWS, GCP) and/or private cloud offerings ( OpenStack, VMware, Nutanix, NIC, bare metal Infra).
You should have experience in setting up logging, monitoring Cloud application performance, error rates, and error budgets while tracking adherence to SLOs and SLAs.
Sr. Software Developer ( 4years – 5years)
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails (4-5)years, software designing and architecture.
- Experience in microservice architecture (2-3)years
- Experience in Elastic Search/Redis/Sidekiq
- Experience in writing Rspec Test cases
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in Postgres/Mysql, Database Modelling
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Good To have:
- Experience in design pattern
- Experience in managing teams
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
- Lead development teams
- Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
- Participate in design discussions
- Design and Architect small modules
- Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
- Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
- Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
- Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
- Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
- Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
- Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC, container technologies like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
- Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
- Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
- Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- We are looking for candidates who have good programming skills. Strong on data structures, algorithms, understand time space complexity, able to come up with multiple solutions and then arrive at most optimized one keeping in mind customer requirements. Should also be well aware of OO concepts. If he / she has a strong background on these areas ( in any programming language), half the job is done. – 50% weightage
- Next the candidate should have worked on JS with good hands on experience in a few projects mainly in backend development like making api calls, handling exception, models, data transformations, controllers etc. – 20-30% weightage
- The last would be having some experience in any one of react.js/ node.js or even angular.js since some of these are being used in the current project. – 20-30% weightage
- Experience : 4-6 years relevant
- Minimum 4 years of experiene in PHP
- Strong Experience in Drupal is Mandatory
- Able to Work from Office location in Bangalore
- Immediate and max of 15 Days joiners only.
Seeking for candidates with 5+ yrs of experience in Oracle background using PL SQL.
Responsible for writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, views, Indexes, Sequences, collections, bulk binding etc
Responsible in writing complex queries with varied large data sets
Analyse, Design, Code and Debug using Oracle/PL SQL
Good in PL SQL concepts like Oracle Packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, views, Indexes, Sequences, collections, bulk binding etc.
Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets using SQL Developer and TOAD
Expertise in pl/sql concepts- Oracle Packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, views, Indexes, Sequences, collections, bulk binding etc
Experience in performance tuning - Strong analytical, design and debugging skills
People hiring at Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
WNS Global Services
About the company
About the company
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
About the company
About the company
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
About the company
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Dataweave Pvt Ltd
About the company
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take
key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable
competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to
help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data Engineering and Delivery @DataWeave
We the Delivery / Data engineering team at DataWeave, deliver the Intelligence with actionable data to the
customer. One part of the work is to write effective crawler bots to collect data over the web, which calls for
reverse engineering and writing scalable python code. Other part of the job is to crunch data with our big data
stack / pipeline. Underpinnings are: Tooling, domain awareness, fast paced delivery, and pushing the envelope.