Business Intelligence (BI) Jobs in Mumbai
- Collaborate with the business teams to understand the data environment in the organization; develop and lead the Data Scientists team to test and scale new algorithms through pilots and subsequent scaling up of the solutions
- Influence, build and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the AI projects, and integrate with external IT infrastructure/service
- Act as the single point source for all data related queries; strong understanding of internal and external data sources; provide inputs in deciding data-schemas
- Design, develop and maintain the framework for the analytics solutions pipeline
- Provide inputs to the organization’s initiatives on data quality and help implement frameworks and tools for the various related initiatives
- Work in cross-functional teams of software/machine learning engineers, data scientists, product managers, and others to build the AI ecosystem
- Collaborate with the external organizations including vendors, where required, in respect of all data-related queries as well as implementation initiatives
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager - Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for support building and executing portfolio and respective brand execution strategy by mining, understanding, internalising, and creating action stands about inflow and outflow of information from different internal and external sources.
What you will do:
- Assimilating sales & inventory data streams from different ecommerce partners daily
- Planning different inventory streams for all portfolio brands vis--vis PO requirements
- Building future projection models for brands to support healthy and sufficient inventory capacities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Self direction
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
Location: Navi Mumbai
80% overseas travelling.
2) Common security technologies and practices.
3) Storage Platforms technologies (RAID, SAN, NAS, tape libraries).
4) High availability technologies (i.e. based on OS, Veritas, Oracle).
5) Experience with business intelligence applications such as Crystal Reports, Oracle BI.
6) Previous experience from hospital environment and radiological workflow, including technical skills on Radiology Information systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) are desirable.
7) Virtualization technologies VMware / Hyper-V.
8) Knowledge of DICOM and HL7 technologies.
4-6 years of total experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
3+ years of solid Power BI experience (Power Query, M-Query, DAX, Aggregates)
2 years’ experience building Power BI using cloud data (Snowflake, Azure Synapse, SQL DB, data lake)
Strong experience building visually appealing UI/UX in Power BI
Understand how to design Power BI solutions for performance (composite models, incremental refresh, analysis services)
Experience building Power BI using large data in direct query mode
Expert SQL background (query building, stored procedure, optimizing performance)
Our client combines Adtech and Martech platform strategy with data science & data engineering expertise, helping our clients make advertising work better for people.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact on analytics to agency-client leads
- Develop bespoke analytics proposals for presentation to agencies & clients, for delivery within the teams
- Ensure delivery of projects and services across the analytics team meets our stakeholder requirements (time, quality, cost)
- Hands on platforms to perform data pre-processing that involves data transformation as well as data cleaning
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyse data problems
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Increasing the performance and accuracy of machine learning algorithms through fine-tuning and further
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Min 6 - 7 years’ experience working in Data Science
- Prior experience as a Data Scientist within a digital media is desirable
- Solid understanding of machine learning
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, etc.)
- Experience with SQL/ Big Query/GMP tech stack / Clean rooms such as ADH
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Good knowledge of R, Python
- Experience with SQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL databases
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- Hands-on experience on BI/Visual Analytics Tools like PowerBI or Tableau or Data Studio
- Evidence of technical comfort and good understanding of internet functionality desirable
- Analytical pedigree - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Proactive and results-oriented
- A positive, can-do attitude with a thirst to continually learn new things
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a wide range of teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Work mode: Hybrid
KeySkills: FSDs, BRDs, Scope of Work. Must have experience in the banking/BFSI/NBFC/FinTech industry
Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
understand and interpret data within the context of the product / business -
solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-
functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the
Intellectual and analytical curiosity - initiative to dig into the why, what & how.
Strong number crunching and quantitative skills.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Good hands-on SQL
Experience within Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager and other Google Suite tools
Understanding of Business analytics tools & statistical programming languages - R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau is a plus
Inherent interest in e-commerce & marketplace technology platforms and broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
Previous experience of 1+ years working in a product company in a product analytics role
Strong understanding of building and interpreting product funnels.
Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Experience with MicroStrategy toolset: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator
- Strong experience in design, creation, and deployment of reports and dashboards
- Experience with designing reusable MicroStrategy components for business reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Strong SQL skills to perform queries, data/file validation, analysis, profiling, etc, as needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with ETL and Collibra is a plus
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred
Lead and drive the development in BI domain using Tableau eco-system with deep technical and BI ecosystem knowledge. The resource will be responsible for the dashboard design, development, and delivery of BI services using Tableau eco-system.
Key functions & responsibilities:
Communication & interaction with the Project Manager to understand the requirement
Dashboard designing, development and deployment using Tableau eco-system
Ensure delivery within a given time frame while maintaining quality
Stay up to date with current tech and bring relevant ideas to the table
Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
Performs other related duties as assigned or advised
He/she should be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through an example in
his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
Contribute in dashboard designing, R&D and project delivery using Tableau
Batchelor’s degree preferable in Computer science.
Master’s degree would have an added advantage.
Overall 2-5 Years of experience in DWBI development projects, having worked on BI and
Visualization technologies (Tableau, Qlikview) for at least 2 years.
At least 2 years of experience covering Tableau implementation lifecycle including hands-on development/programming, managing security, data modelling, data blending, etc.
Technology & Skills:
Hands on expertise of Tableau administration and maintenance
Strong working knowledge and development experience with Tableau Server and Desktop
Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and Data modelling
Knowledge of databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
Exposure to alternate Visualization technologies like Qlikview, Spotfire, Pentaho etc.
Good communication & Analytical skills with Excellent creative and conceptual thinking
Superior organizational skills, attention to detail/level of quality, Strong communication
skills, both verbal and written
NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions