Business operations Jobs in Mumbai
Business operations Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top Business operations Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limited
Posted by Prabhat Shobha
Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
2 - 3 yrs
₹3L - ₹6L / yr
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot
- Any graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
at Future Group India
Posted by Siddhi Desai
7 - 10 yrs
₹30L - ₹40L / yr
Sales and operations planning
Role: This resource is responsible for implementing business strategies & operations while developing key business relationships to achieve objectives focused on driving sales, profits & expansion for the online & offline business. The main objective is to identify and sourcing prospective in the new market, pipeline maintenance and adherence to operational processes.
- Develop, execute & deliver the annual and long-term strategic business plans to ensure delivery of the full potential of the brand at the pan India level
- Guide team in translation of strategy into business plans, brand positioning and go – to market strategies
- Identify and research potential markets to launch the new retail stores and advise management of new business development opportunities.
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s online & offline business model.
- Responsible for the launch and development of the fashion brand as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the brand (online and offline) are achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss and KPIs.
- Manage relations with key business stakeholders to develop trusting business partnerships.
- Support the day-to-day management of the brand.
- Advice and support stores with all areas of their business including store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the sales plans.
- Develop the store audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Contributing to and upholding the standards for store compliance as outlined in the operating standards manuals
- Periodically reviewing layout and design of stores manuals and other communications tools for user-friendliness and completeness
- MBA/Post Graduate in Operations from a reputed institution
- Must have experience in translating vision/broad strategies into specific targets and tasks.
- Ability to deliver solution and provide expertise with speed and imagination
- Should possess a high degree of business acumen and must have a good understanding of P&L
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within a fast-moving environment
- Must have good connections and networking in the retail & eCommerce ecosystem
at Dr. Vaidya's
Posted by Arjun Vaidya
3 - 7 yrs
₹2L - ₹3L / yr
The purpose of this job is to manage the CRM for the business. Build client relationships, deal with customer queries, confirm customer orders, convert repeat orders. The person will be liasing with the accounts team and COO directly. We are looking for someone to also help provide efficiency in the system. Key Responsibilities: a) Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints. b) Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. c) Process orders, forms and applications.Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests. d) Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation e) Maintain Customer Database and data management f) Ensure operational assistance by supervising order packaging g) Dealing with third-party platforms to ensure stock levels are maintained h) Manage whatsapp queries and process orders i) Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting Required Qualifications Education Qualifications: Basic – Class XII School Leaving Certificate and secretarial diploma. Preferred – a graduate degree in any discipline or diploma in business studies Experience: • Minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a customer service role • Highly competent in Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel • Typing speed and accuracy ie. typing minimum 60-70 wpm • Previous customer care experience • Able to use emails and whatsapp and communicate • Ability to communicate in Hindi and English
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more