Business Writing Jobs in Pune
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients and operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Provide strategic pre sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support
- Mine the existing accounts for new business possibilities and utilizing available resources to drive account retention and growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and document as SOW
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, product, technology and finance teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions per to customer needs
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking industry activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies.
2. Meet sales benchmark and call handling quotas.
3. Follow communication procedures,guidelines & policies.
4. Excellent English communication & presentation skills.
5. Must have good convincing skills.
* Travel allowance
* Attractive incentive
* Freshers can apply
* Minimum 6 months of experience.
* English is a must .
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads by a daily cold call on the field until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with prospective, new & existing clients to add on new services and increase the business revenue.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales funnel and source leads and take daily follow-up with them for acquisition
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate product presentation and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain a relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and competitor information to build strategies & increase business revenues.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive to build high CSAT scores.
- Handle after-sales services & queries of the client.
About the Role
If you have a reputation for building rapport, the business acumen to undertake development with an eye for market expansion and can think creatively to find the ideal solution, we welcome your submission.
Your mission at ProApp
Customer facing: You will be connecting with customers directly to understand their experience and come up with best possible solutions for the business to grow.
Collaboration with multiple teams: You will work closely with multiple teams at ProApp to ensure smooth functioning of all the activities that leads to building a strong relationship with Customers.
Generate new business: This is an interesting activity where you play an important role of bringing a new customer leads on board from scratch.You will be required to Generate and Develop new business opportunities through various Lead Generation methods.
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
Approach - Willing to learn everyday and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
Honest - High level of integrity and strong commitment to build a successful pipeline Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
It would be great if you have some experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
If you want to be play an important role in ProApp's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place. Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the Product Manager of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads. Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is in your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
The must-have requirements: Preferably the candidate should have their own mode of transport. Travel Expense reimbursement will be provided.
- Preference: Local candidates/ candidates who know the city well in terms of areas and student hubs would be preferred.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Type: Field Job
- Own vehicle required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Salary: 2LPA – 3LPA
- No. Of Openings: 5
- Conduct research in a specified area and collect information as per the guidance of City Head
- Assisting the city heads in pitching to the vendors (brands) and bringing them onboard. This process includes registration, briefing and providing contracts as per discussed norms and policies of the company.
- Working in tandem with the research team to understand potential vendors well.
- Formation of an on-ground report on the basis of accumulated data and submitting it to the board so that further strategies could be implemented.
- Building a network on the basis of your location so that the company can form proper channels and develop connectivity within the city.
- Submitting critical data collected about vendors to the team and ensuring all privacy policies are followed.
- Being creative in your sales pitch, contributing ideas and helping the team grow.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com .
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills
Who We Are? Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global Real Estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of Global Property & Asset Portfolio. We have over 12,500+ satisfied customers worldwide through our direct presence in 40 cities in 10 Countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and Canada. Our range of portfolio includes Square Capital, Square Connect, Bling Events & Square Marketing Technologies Company website: https://www.squareyards.com
Qualification : Graduation ,Post graduate /MBA Industry:
Real Estate Salary:2.5 to 8
Experience: 0-5 years
1. Build good Working relationship among Brokers and Clients.
2. Understand the core values of the company and its goals.
3. Research the market and related products for possible business opportunities.
4. Present the product favorably and in a structured professional way face to face.
5. Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e mails.
6. Respond to incoming e mail and Phone enquiries.
7. Act as a contact between our company and its existing and potential markets.
8. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
9. Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
10. Advise on forth coming product developments and discuss special promotions to the brokers