Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Jobs in Chennai
at Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Our esteem client MITS are looking for MSBI developer as per below JD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL
- Expertise as a Microsoft BI Developer (SQL Server, SSIS)
- Experience and understanding of build and deploy processes
- A structured approach to software development (agile or waterfall), and a thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in experience banking
- Contribute to planning and estimation of sprints, features and releases
- Integrate new data sources using SQL, SSIS and C#
- Contribute to the testing and UAT phases
- In addition SQL Server 2014, Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services (SSIS, ), Microsoft .NET, Tableau, Power BI, Data warehouse design
Looking for a passionate Production Support Lead and team player who wants to learn, contribute and bring fun & energy to the team. We are a friendly startup where we provide opportunities to explore and learn a lot of things(new technology/tools etc.,) in building quality products using best-in-class technology.
· Customer Relationship Management
· Incident Management. Manage ticket queue and resolve it in timely manner.
· Analyzing the incidents and either responding to the end user with a solution or escalating it to the other IT teams.
· Troubleshoot minor and major system problems in a timely manner and escalate to L3 support when necessary.
· SLA Management
· Develop and maintain accurate technical and user documentation.
· Working with QA to ensure the quality and timing of new release deployments.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and interest in learning new things will be the key.
· Excellent interpersonal skills handling internal and external customers
· About 3 years of professional experience in providing product support in leading BFSI sector organisations
· Experience in any DB (SQL/noSQL)
· Testing Exposure will be an added advantage
at Birla Soft
- 4+ yrs of experience having strong fundamentals on Windchill Customization & Configurations, Reporting Framework Customization, Workflow Customization , Customer handling
- Strong Customization background around Form Processors, Validator, data utilities, Form Controllers etc.
- Deep Knowledge in Windchill architecture
- Experience in atleast one full lifecycle PLM implementation with Windchill.
- Should have strong coding skills in Windchill development and Customization, ThingWorx Navigate Development (Mandatory), Thing Worx Architecture Configurations Mashup creation, ThingWorx and Windchill Upgrade
- Should have Build and Configuration management (Mandatory) - HPQC \JIRA\Azure\SVN\GITHUB \ Ant
- Knowledge & Experience in Build and Release process
- Having worked on custom upgrade will be a plus.
- Understanding of application s development environment, Database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints. Understanding of Database administration, Database design and performance Tuning
- Follow Quality processes for tasks with appropriate reviews. Participate in sharing knowledge within the team.
Technical Skills Required – Mandatory:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS OR Bigdata (Basic Level)
- Python (Highly Experience Level)
- Databases – SQL (Highly Experience Level)
- Operating Systems – Unix (Highly Experience Level)
Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL queries and Knowledge of Performance Tuning
Excellent working knowledge of production support role and Strong debug/troubleshooting skills
Provide 24×7 operational support to all production practices on holidays and weekends.
Hands-on experience in production support for data engineering processes, root cause analysis, and identifying opportunities to improve existing processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Set up and optimize the existing integration, monitoring and alerting processes.
Working knowledge of ETL/ELT in Hadoop, Spark and MPP databases is required.
Effectively collaborate with the partners (SMEs, DBA, and Business users) to ensure the reliability of the Data systems.
at JMAN group
We are Hiring freshers with multiple combinations
Education Qualification – Any engineering graduate with STRONG programming and logical reasoning skills.
*CSE/IT/MCA Graduates do apply*
Process what we follow @JMAN group
1. Need to complete the task which we will share individually.
2. Technical discussion
3. Final HR Discussion.
Would you be available to join the Chennai -Tidel Office
at Crayon Data
Role : Senior Customer Scientist
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Chennai (Hybrid)
Who are we?
A young, fast-growing AI and big data company, with an ambitious vision to simplify the world’s choices. Our clients are top-tier enterprises in the banking, e-commerce and travel spaces. They use our core AI-based choice engine maya.ai , to deliver personal digital experiences centered around taste. The maya.ai platform now touches over 125M customers globally. You’ll find Crayon Boxes in Chennai and Singapore. But you’ll find Crayons in every corner of the world. Especially where our client projects are – UAE, India, SE Asia and pretty soon the US.
Life in the Crayon Box is a little chaotic, largely dynamic and keeps us on our toes! Crayons are a diverse and passionate bunch. Challenges excite us. Our mission drives us. And good food, caffeine (for the most part) and youthful energy fuel us. Over the last year alone, Crayon has seen a growth rate of 3x, and we believe this is just the start.
We’re looking for young and young-at-heart professionals with a relentless drive to help Crayon double its growth. Leaders, doers, innovators, dreamers, implementers and eccentric visionaries, we have a place for you all.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Experience with exploratory analysis, statistical analysis, and model development
- Knowledge of advanced analytics techniques, including Predictive Modelling (Logistic regression), segmentation, forecasting, data mining, and optimizations
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAS, R, Rapidminer for analytical modelling and data management.
- Strong experience in SQL/ Python/R working efficiently at scale with large data sets
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Metabase for business applications
Can you say “Yes, I will!” to the below?
- Drive clarity and solve ambiguous, challenging business problems using data-driven approaches. Propose and own data analysis (including modelling, coding, analytics) to drive business insight and facilitate decisions.
- Develop creative solutions and build prototypes to business problems using algorithms based on machine learning, statistics, and optimisation, and work with engineering to deploy those algorithms and create impact in production.
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess the relative impact and extract trends
- Coordinate individual teams to fulfil client requirements and manage deliverable
- Communicate and present complex concepts to business audiences
- Travel to client locations when necessary
Crayon is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is based on a person's merit and qualifications and professional competences. Crayon does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related.
More about Crayon: https://www.crayondata.com/
More about maya.ai : https://maya.ai/
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. Role: Individual Contributor Role.
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
- Writing queries used for front- end applications (websites, desktop applications)
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application data
.- Data modeling to visualize database structure.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Analyzes users' requests/issues to troubleshoot and suggest workarounds/solutionsfor customers
Monitor daily application feeds and proactively engage with the Engineering team should there be a need for escalation
Proficiency in SQL and Log analysis preferred
Must be comfortable working Night Shift
Strong English proficiency required, both oral and written
Freshers with excellent communication and analytical skills may apply
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
at Assistian Pvt Ltd
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools