Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Advanced Understanding of Adobe Analytics as an Architect or at the least Business Practitioner.
- Possess excellent analytical skills to understand the intricacies of the data and visualization.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Building & Handling
- Hands-on Visualization Tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Must have understanding on Adobe DTM and Launch (Tag Management Systems).
- SQL – Basic.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitor the site performance on a daily basis.
- Understand user behaviour and create actionable dashboards.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Analyse and Audit data to generate dashboards.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Hands-on knowledge with user behaviour tracking systems and methodologies.
- Identifying key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Understand client requirement and create ad hoc reports/Recommendations.
- Provide meaningful insights from data to make operational and strategic decisions for clients.
- Strong Understanding of various technologies being used in the digital transformation space.
- Should possess Data Visualization skills to help build interactive reports.
- Independent and proactive self-starter.
> Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine
> learning techniques
> Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
> Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when
> Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is
> relevant for building analytic systems
> Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for
> Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
> Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of
> its performance
> Hands-on experience of analysis tools like R, Advance Python
> Must Have Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning
> Artificial Intelligence
> Understanding of Text analysis- Natural Language processing (NLP)
> Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform
> Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
> Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal
> Ability to work cross-culturally
> Good to have Deep Learning
> VBA and visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense, Qlikview
> will be an added advantage
At Codvo, software and people transformations go hand-in-hand. We are a global empathy-led technology services company. Product innovation and mature software engineering are part of our core DNA. Respect, Fairness, Growth, Agility, and Inclusiveness are the core values that we aspire to live by each day.
We continue to expand our digital strategy, design, architecture, and product management capabilities to offer expertise, outside-the-box thinking, and measurable results.
Job Description :
- Candidate should have strong technical and analytical skill with more in SQL Server, reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI, SSRS and .Net.
- Candidate should have experience for proper understanding of the project deliverables.
- Candidate should be responsible for the respective tasks assigned in the project.
- Candidate will be responsible for the deliverable with proper quality, in planned time and cost adhering to the industry standards that will be defined for the project.
- Candidate should be involved in client interaction.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills.
Required Skills : BI Gateway, MS SQL Server, Tableau, Power BI,.Net , OLAP, UI/UX , Dashboard Building
Experience : 5+Years
Job Location : Remote/Saudi Arabia
Work Timings : 2.30 pm- 11.30 pm
About our Client :-
Our Client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
About the role :-
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our paid media campaigns and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver at MFG. Leading multi-product projects, developing best practices, being the main point of contact for other teams and direct line management for multiple team members.
Some of the things we’d like you to do -
● Build a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help Account teams (Activation, Planning, etc) build comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
● Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools. Managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of global roll out
● Recruit, manage and mentor analytical resource(s), ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs and their continuing development as professionals
● Lead the creation of clear, robust and thought-provoking campaign reviews and insights
● Work with Account teams (Activation, Planning, etc) to help define the correct questions to understand correct metrics for quantifying campaign performance
● To help deliver “best in class” analytical capabilities across the agency with the wider Analytics team, including the use of new methods, techniques, tools and systems
● Develop innovative marketing campaigns and assist clients to define objectives
● Develop deep understanding of marketing platform testing and targeting abilities, and act in a consultative capacity in their implementation
● Provide hands-on leadership, mentorship, and coaching in the expert delivery of data strategies, AdTech solutions, audiences solutions and data management solutions to our clients
● Leading stakeholder management on certain areas of the client portfolio
● Coordination and communication with 3rd party vendors to critically assess new/bespoke measurement solutions. Includes development and management of contracts and SOWs.
A bit about yourself -
● 8+ years of experience in a data & insight role; practical experience on how analytical techniques/models are used in marketing. Previous agency, media, or consultancy background is desirable.
● A proven track record in working with a diverse array of clients to solve complex problems and delivering demonstrable business success. Including (but not limited to) the development of compelling and sophisticated data strategies and AdTech / martech strategies to enable
● Ideally you have worked with Ad Platforms, DMPs, CDPs, Clean Rooms, Measurement Platforms, Business Intelligence Tools, Data Warehousing and Big Data Solutions to some degree
● 3+ years of management experience and ability to delegate effectively
● Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Social Analytics tools, Python, and ‘R’
● Understand measurement for both Direct Response and Brand Awareness campaigns desired
● Excellent at building and presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
● Strong organizational and project management skills including team resourcing
● Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analyzed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analyzed
● Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
Familiar with the MicroStrategy architecture, Admin Certification Preferred
· Familiar with administrative functions, using Object Manager, Command Manager, installation/configuration of MSTR in clustered architecture, applying patches, hot-fixes
· Monitor and manage existing Business Intelligence development/production systems
· MicroStrategy installation, upgrade and administration on Windows and Linux platform
· Ability to support and administer multi-tenant MicroStrategy infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
· Analyze application and system logs while troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Work on operations like deploy and manage packages, User Management, Schedule Management, Governing Settings best practices, database instance and security configuration.
· Monitor, report and investigate solutions to improve report performance.
· Continuously improve the platform through tuning, optimization, governance, automation, and troubleshooting.
· Provide support for the platform, report execution and implementation, user community and data investigations.
· Identify improvement areas in Environment hosting and upgrade processes.
· Identify automation opportunities and participate in automation implementations
· Provide on-call support for Business Intelligence issues
· Experience of working on MSTR 2021, MSTR 2021 including knowledge of working on Enterprise Manager and new features like Platform Analytics, Hyper Intelligence, Collaboration, MSTR Library, etc.
· Familiar with AWS, Linux Scripting
· Knowledge of MSTR Mobile
· Knowledge of capacity planning and system’s scaling needs
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Associate supports the Data Analytics Manager by proposing relevant analytics procedures/tools, executing the analytics and also developing visualization outputs for audits, continuous monitoring/auditing and IA initiatives. The individual’s responsibilities include -
Understanding audit and/or project objectives and assisting the manager in preparing the plan and timelines.
Working with the Process/BU/IA teams for gathering requirements for continuous monitoring/auditing projects.
Working with Internal audit project teams to understand the analytics requirements for audit engagements.
Independently build pilot/prototype, determine appropriate visual tool and design the views to meet project objectives.
Proficient in data management and data mining.
Highly skilled on visualization tools like Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx etc.
Working with Data Analytics Manager to develop analytics program aligned to the overall audit plan.
Showcasing analytics capability to Process management teams to increase adoption of continuous monitoring.
Establishing and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders of internal audit.
Coaching other data analysts on analytics procedures, coding and tools.
Taking a significant and active role in developing and driving Internal Audit Data Analytics quality and knowledge sharing to enhance the value provided to Internal Audit stakeholders.
Ensuring timely and accurate time tracking.
Continuously focusing on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring relevant certifications.
Work Timing: 5 Days A Week
• Ensure right stakeholders gets right information at right time
• Requirement gathering with stakeholders to understand their data requirement
• Creating and deploying reports
• Participate actively in datamarts design discussions
• Work on both RDBMS as well as Big Data for designing BI Solutions
• Write code (queries/procedures) in SQL / Hive / Drill that is both functional and elegant,
following appropriate design patterns
• Design and plan BI solutions to automate regular reporting
• Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
• Creating and deploying datamarts
• Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
• Integrate heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions
• Ensure Data Integrity of data flowing from heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Top Colleges
• 1-5 years of experience in Datawarehousing and SQL
• Excellent Analytical Knowledge
• Excellent technical as well as communication skills
• Attention to even the smallest detail is mandatory
• Knowledge of SQL query writing and performance tuning
• Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Drill
• Knowledge of fundamentals of Business Intelligence
• In-depth knowledge of RDBMS systems, Datawarehousing and Datamarts
• Smart, motivated and team oriented
• Sound knowledge of software development in Programming (preferably Java )
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and models