28+ Business Analysis Jobs in Pune | Business Analysis Job openings in Pune
Apply to 28+ Business Analysis Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Business Analysis Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Job Description :
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- 3+ years of experience in creating wireframes, PRD, BRD workflows to manage requirements
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trend,
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committee
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of SQL, Database and API
- Understanding of Diagram and Wireframing tools such as Draw.io/ Balsamiq/ Miro/ other is preferred
- Understanding of Project Management tools such as JIRA/ Trello/ other is preferred
- 4 to 7 years of experience in requirements management, use cases and business flows
- Must have worked on projects using Agile Methodology
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Must be able to work effectively with business users/stakeholders 6. Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Working with customers and product manager to prioritize and validate requirements.
· Coordinate with the work efforts of 8+ person team for various projects and help team complete tasks successfully and on-time and resolved obstacles encountered by team members.
· Should Coordinate and participate in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items.
· Develop the crucial functional requirement specifications, creating detailed use cases and process flow diagrams to support functional specifications.
· Facilitate Daily Scrum Meetings and Monthly Reviews meetings. Conduct sprint retrospective and followed up on action items for continuous improvement.
· Prepare extensive cost - benefit analysis to support system and process changes
· Meticulously analyze complex data, staffing plans and variances to recommend solutions to improve revenue per call and customer satisfaction/retention
· Should be Responsible for two Agile Scrum teams
· Should be able to guide three development teams through transition from waterfall to Agile development.
· Coach the team members on Agile processes and facilitate planning meetings and retrospectives. Maintained task board and produced daily burndown charts.
· Remove impediments and protect team members from interruptions and distractions to maximize productivity.
· Work closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story.
· Generate test plans work instructions and procedures from client requirements and industry standards.
· Interface with stake holders and facilitate communication between client and the IT department.
· Prepare use case documents and utilized JIRA to create UML diagrams including use case, activity and class diagrams to extract business process flows and workflows, thereby assisting development and quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements.
· Work on a team environment to finalize use cases to develop functional and detail design specifications of the application.
· Participate in JAD sessions for requirement, feasibility and risk analysis with various stakeholders, including designers, developers, QA and management to identify critical and high risk areas of the application.
· Collaborate with the QA team in reviewing and validating test plans and test cases, ensuring that the final application catered to the user requirements.
· Develop a user acceptance test plan and test case scenarios to guide a select group of key end-users in testing the user interface and functionality of the application.
· Examine and evaluate testing fixtures and procedures for appropriateness in the specific requirements.
· Conduct 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met.
· Should be able to Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
Experience - 4 – 6 years
About the role –
The Product Manager role will report to the CEO and will build the product from 0 to 1.
Need to work with the senior management team to work on product roadmap
Work with tech and management to create and execute product pipeline
Own the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-own the success of the overall products
Define requirements (JIRA) - Creating EPICs, user stories. Tracking the sprint
Effectively identify and manage cross-team dependencies
Ensure delivery timelines
Required Knowledge and Skills
Should have good understanding of eligibility, Prior authorization workflows
worked as product lead/lead BA
Worked on eligibility implementation (API Integration) ( Waystar, Change healthcare, Claim MD etc.)
Should have experience in building and scaling SaaS tools from the ground up.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps Preferred Qualifications
3+ Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
US Healthcare Experience
Value added - If worked on X12 270, 271
Bachelor’s engineering degree from Tier 1 institute
MBA from Tier 1 (good to have)
3 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
The business development executive will be primarily responsible for generating new business for the company alongside the Head of Global Business Development. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation via an existing network, B2B portals and other online/offline mediums
- Market research & analysis to figure out the obtainable market between the various geographies that we operate in
- Work collaboratively with the existing team and exhibit a solid pre-sales function, right from RFP, business analysis and submission of proposals.
- Identify sales tactics and close deals on a fast-paced level to gain maximum traction and growth in your success ladder
- Communicate with all the stakeholders and build a cohesive environment for teammates and the clients.
1-2 years of experience working in an IT services-based organization
Profound knowledge of systems and new-age technologies used for delivering applications in current times
Graduate or Post Graduate from any Tier 1 institution across Pune/Mumbai or other locations
Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
Profound email & business language proficiency to communicate in the international market
Experience in servicing international clients across USA, UK, EU, Asia-Pacific & Middle-east
Flexibility to work across various time zones
This is a full-time position in the office. But hybrid with WFH twice a month can be allowed.
What do we offer?
Growth-led inclusive environment. Ideas to impact. Good compensation but great incentives. Travel skills are a must.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Act as a key point of contact to the Business Transformation Services, Business Analysis, and Functional Architecture and Solution Architecture groups throughout the implementation
- Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design/process decisions, and contribute to overall delivery plan.
- Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
- Contribute and take ownership for various project related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
- Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies – ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones
- Demonstrate ability in planning consulting/functional work & ownership of project outcomes
Qualification: MBA(Tier 1 B-School)
- 5-8 years of experience as business analyst preferably with some experience in healthcare domain
- Experience in capturing/ defining requirements and creating business requirements document/ software requirements specifications
- Extensive and hands on experience in creating wireframes using tools like Visio etc.
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders across the board, including clients, business team, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Experience as a BA in software development/ implementation projects is a must
- Experience in creating and prioritizing the list of user stories/ backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives
- Experience in overseeing the development of the product and taking necessary steps to keep the project on track
- Strong communication skills, documentation skills. Excellent PPT, word and excel skills are a must
Good to have
- Have worked with hospitals or outpatient clinics or public sector healthcare entities
- BA may have to travel for a few weeks Internationally
Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner or business SME to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners/SMEs to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Overall exp required 5+ Years (1-2 years of experience in business analysis or project management)
Tealbox Digital is reinventing the Ad-Tech space through managed tech plays. We’re focused on helping digital-first businesses generate qualified leads and accelerate their growth. With a combined domain experience of 5+ years, we’ve helped several eCommerce and SaaS businesses scale their customer acquisition funnels, resulting in them raising their subsequent rounds of capital from large investors.
By partnering with Tealbox, founders are able to get access to a digital marketing team that aligns marketing goals with the overall business objectives, which helps bring coherence across functions of the business. In short, we make data-backed, impactful customer experiences accessible to global brands.
We have built a solid team that can deliver extremely high quality results, with consistency and repeatability. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who, above and beyond qualifications and the specifications of this job description, are not looking for the intercept but the slope. Someone who finds comfort in ambiguity, strong communicative idealistic pragmatists, curiosity-first individuals who have a point of view but also an ear to listen.
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
- Taking full ownership of key initiatives within verticals in the business, specifically business development.
- Working with stakeholders to identify & develop sales channels and products
- Extensive experience leading processes and working in/with startups.
- Being an active member of the business development process by identifying, introducing, nurturing and closing global sales opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships.
- The expectations from this role may not be limited to this job description. Candidates are expected to adapt to the requirements that arise while completing the said processes.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in startups/ consulting firms
- Willingness to hustle & get their hands dirty, and comfort with ambiguity
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership learns quickly, and has a bias for action
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Act as the initial point of contact for all client related concerns ,which indeed makes you the main communication channel between the clients and the developers.
• Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers
• Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
• Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business from a top University/College
• 0-1 year of sales or account management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Business analyst, Business analysis, Product owner, Requirement gathering, Agile, FRD, BRD
Qualified Business Analyst expertise in Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking. Core domain is Wholesale and retail Banking.
Primarily we look for below following criteria :
- Good requirement gathering / BA skills
- Experience of Agile framework
- Domain – BFS : Wholesale / Retail etc.
- Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking experience
Preferably IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Understanding of business analysis and requirement elicitation techniques (JAD session, Workshops, etc)
Experience of working on Projects, as well as production support experience
Develop an in-depth understanding of customer requirements to create business requirements
Work closely with product owners and end customers to convert business requirements into agile epics and stories
Manage and keep product backlog up-to-date and ensure stories are elaborated before planning events.
Prepare backlog and run meetings during Big Room Planning events to elaborate, define accurate acceptance, prioritize, size and schedule stories into sprints.
Work closely with SCRUM master to record ongoing changes to the user stories as they are being analysed, designed and implemented during the sprints.
Manage the roadmap and sprint reports by keeping epics and stories correctly tagged and status up to date.
Be able to understand various application interactions among systems, functionalities, dependencies, etc.
Collaboration with numerous (>15) teams to manage dependencies for risk items remediation and be able to drive techno-functional discussions independently
Able to understand milestones set by leadership and be able to prepare Work breakdown structure, project plan in order to provide direction to all application teams to prioritize risk items properly and fix them on time in the priority order.
Performing User Acceptance Testing
Proficient with managing and updating project documentation
Detail oriented across multiple teams, while keeping in mind the client’s overall priorities and the big picture.
Business Analyst /Scrum Master experience of at least 5 years
3+ years of experience with agile software development.
Working on agile software development projects and agile SDLC.
Proficient in JIRA, Azure DevOps tool
Prepare presentations for weekly reporting of progress, risks, constraints, etc.
Wireframe and advanced process flow tools
Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Passion and drive for learning new technologies and practices.
Adaptable, dependable, and independent.
Project Management / Project leading skills are advantageous
CSM or CSPO Certified is preferred
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
Title : Business Analyst
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Hands on Insurance domain experience – added advantage
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Participating in pre-sales meetings to understand customer needs
- Understanding customers process and suggesting effective solutions based on Product portfolio
- Writing functional specifications (high level and detailed)
- Overseeing and taking ownership of the implementation of Digital Employees
- Identifying bottlenecks using various techniques for e.g. lean or design thinking and suggesting improvements/enhancements
- Conducting workshops and training sessions for customers and partners
- Understanding and propagating expectations between the client and the team effectively, and raise timely alarms if things are not going according to the plan
- Advocating new technologies/strategies to all stake holders in the respective project/product
- Assisting software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Working closely with other team members, project managers, and customer to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Excellent business understanding in BFSI domain
- 2+ years of experience working as Business analyst (preferably in BFSI domain)
- Must have experience with modelling (UML or similar)
- Must have hands on experience with process flow tools like Visio
- Must have Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Lean/Six sigma certification is a plus
- Should have understanding of project management techniques and computing systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and like to take initiative
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
commercial, federal and state government plans specifically support operational
processes for provider data management functions, enrollment and eligibility,
member benefits, claims adjudication and EDI Interfaces functions.
• Knowledge of State regulations to determine provider meets qualification to be
• Knowledge of provider files from State Medicaid programs to decipher provider
enrollment and eligibility rules.
• Knowledge of provider type designation identified by the State Medicaid programs.
• Knowledge of provider and member portal functions.
• Knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies about Commercial, CMS and
State defined guidelines.
• Knowledge of provider matching criteria for claims.
• Knowledge of Coordination of Benefits (COB) and Claim Authorizations functions.
• Knowledge of Setting up communications for EDI transmissions using FTP, SFTP and
real time API setups
• Knowledge of health insurance, HMO and managed care principles including
Medicaid and Medicare regulation.
• Solid analytical skills with the ability to compile data from many sources and define
designs for enrollment to benefit plan configuration.
• Research, interpret and summarize new state, federal and client rules regarding
department functions. Alter or create policies and procedures to adhere to those
• Solid communication skills with working session facilitation.
• Strong time management, attention to detail, analytic and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a collaborative team environment with little
• Ability to handle multiples tasks effectively and on tight deadlines.
• Technical expertise, should have a clear and concise understanding of basic concepts and technologies and the ability continuously acquire new technological competencies.
• Ability to determine suitability of relevant technolgy along with Delivery team on project specific basis
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives
● Should have 1 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong client interaction and documentation skills
● Excellent analytical & Problem solving skills with a self-learning attitude
● Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
● Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month