Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Jobs in Hyderabad
Explore top Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Job opportunities in Hyderabad from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
It's regarding a permanent opening with Data Semantics
We are Product base company and Microsoft Gold Partner
Data Semantics is an award-winning Data Science company with a vision to empower every organization to harness the full potential of its data assets. In order to achieve this, we provide Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Data Warehousing solutions to enterprises across the globe. Data Semantics was listed as one of the top 20 Analytics companies by Silicon India 2018 & CIO Review India 2014 as one of the Top 20 BI companies. We are headquartered in Bangalore, India with our offices in 6 global locations including USA United Kingdom, Canada, United Arab Emirates (Dubai Abu Dhabi), and Mumbai. Our mission is to enable our people to learn the art of data management and visualization to help our customers make quick and smart decisions.
Our Services include:
Business Intelligence & Visualization
App and Data Modernization
Low Code Application Development
Internet of Things
Data Warehouse Modernization
Robotic Process Automation
Sirius – World’s most agile conversational AI platform
Contactless Attendance Management System
Company URL: https://datasemantics.co
Designation: Senior - DBA
Experience: 6-9 years
CTC: INR 17-20 LPA
Night Allowance: INR 800/Night
Notice Period: NA
Shift Timing : 6:30 pm to 3:30 am
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Database Administrator is responsible for the physical design development
administration and optimization of properly engineered database systems to meet agreed
business and technical requirements.
The candidate will work as part of but not limited to the Onsite/Offsite DBA
group-Administration and management of databases in Dev Stage and Production
Performance tuning of database schema stored procedures etc.
Providing technical input on the setup configuration of database servers and SAN disk
subsystem on all database servers.
Troubleshooting and handling all database related issues and tracking them through to
Pro-active monitoring of databases both from a performance and capacity management
Performing database maintenance activities such as backup/recovery rebuilding and
Ensuring that all database releases are properly assessed and measured from a
functionality and performance perspective.
Ensuring that all databases are up to date with the latest service packs patches &
Take ownership and ensure high quality timely delivery of projects on hand.
Collaborate with application/database developers quality assurance and
Will help manage large high transaction rate SQL Server production
Bachelors/Master Degree (BE/BTech/MCA/MTect/MS)
6 - 8 years of solid experience in SQL Server 2016/2019 Database administration and
maintenance on Azure and AWS cloud.
Experience handling and managing large SQL Server databases in a real time production
environment with sizes greater than 200+ GB
Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues performance
issues blocking/deadlocking issues connectivity issues data replication issues etc.
Experience on Configuration Trouble shoot on SQL Server HA
Ability to detect and troubleshoot database related CPUmemoryI/Odisk space and other
resource contention issues.
Experience with database maintenance activities such as backup/recovery & capacity
monitoring/management and Azure Backup Services.
Experience with HA/Failover technologies such as Clustering SAN Replication Log
shipping & mirroring.
Experience collaborating with development teams on physical database design activities
and performance tuning.
Experience in managing and making software deployments/changes in real time
Ability to work on multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision and ensure high
quality timely delivery.
Knowledge on tools like SQL Lite speed SQL Diagnostic Manager App Dynamics.
Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and SQL server Architecture
Certified DBA Proficient in TSQL Proficient in the various Storage technologies such as
ASM SAN NAS RAID Multi patching
Strong analytical and problem solving skills Proactive independent and proven ability to
work under tight target and pressure
Experience working in a highly regulated environment such as a financial services
Expertise in SSIS SSRS
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Chennai/Pune/Nagpur
Notice period: Immediate - 15 days
1. Python Developer with Snowflake
Job Description :
- 5.5+ years of Strong Python Development Experience with Snowflake.
- Strong hands of experience with SQL ability to write complex queries.
- Strong understanding of how to connect to Snowflake using Python, should be able to handle any type of files
- Development of Data Analysis, Data Processing engines using Python
- Good Experience in Data Transformation using Python.
- Experience in Snowflake data load using Python.
- Experience in creating user-defined functions in Snowflake.
- Snowsql implementation.
- Knowledge of query performance tuning will be added advantage.
- Good understanding of Datawarehouse (DWH) concepts.
- Interpret/analyze business requirements & functional specification
- Good to have DBT, FiveTran, and AWS Knowledge.
A Business Transformation Organization that partners with businesses to co–create customer-centric hyper-personalized solutions to achieve exponential growth. Invente offers platforms and services that enable businesses to provide human-free customer experience, Business Process Automation.
Location: Hyderabad (WFO)
Position: Azure Data Engineer
Experience: 5+ years of commercial experience
● Design and implement Azure data solutions using ADLS Gen 2.0, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, SQL, and Power BI
● Build and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes to ensure efficient data ingestion and processing
● Develop and manage data warehouses and data lakes
● Ensure data quality, integrity, and security
● Implement from existing use cases required by the AI and analytics teams.
● Collaborate with other teams to integrate data solutions with other systems and applications
● Stay up-to-date with emerging data technologies and recommend new solutions to improve our data infrastructure
As a Power BI and QlikView Developer, we expect the candidate to be a key contributor in the implementation of data analytics dashboards – from data preparation to dashboard development, unit testing and deployment. The primary work focus for the candidate is as under:
- Understanding the database design.
- Develop efficient SQL queries from simple to complex and test the data output as a part of data preparation activity
- Development & Unit Testing – Dashboards & Data Visualizations using Power BI
- Troubleshooting/debugging and rectifying issues
- Review, feedback and mentoring the team
- Adherence of standards and best practices as defined by the company at the individual level and as a team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in BE/ BTech with at least 3 to 5 years of overall experience
- Experience in working on multiple databases like MS SQL (Mandatory), PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, MySQL (would be a plus) etc. and data analytics projects (a minimum of 2 to 3).
- Experience working on SQL Server: Writing queries of 1 to 2 years is mandatory.
- Expertise in Power BI and knowledge of QlikView (1-2 years).
- Understanding other tools like Tableau, Domo etc. would be a great plus
- Experience in working on different types of visualizations, in addition to the generic ones – Scatter plots, Heat Maps, Geo maps, Gantt, Bubbles, Tree Maps etc.
- Experience working on Trends, forecasting etc. would be a plus
- Experience in working with projects teams and ensuring the successful delivery of the solution
We at Datametica Solutions Private Limited are looking for an SQL Lead / Architect who has a passion for the cloud with knowledge of different on-premises and cloud Data implementation in the field of Big Data and Analytics including and not limiting to Teradata, Netezza, Exadata, Oracle, Cloudera, Hortonworks and alike.
Ideal candidates should have technical experience in migrations and the ability to help customers get value from Datametica's tools and accelerators.
Job Description :
Experience: 6+ Years
Work Location: Pune / Hyderabad
Technical Skills :
- Good programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, and SQL Server Developer
- Knowledge of database performance tuning techniques
- Rich experience in a database development
- Experience in Designing and Implementation Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System
- Experience in developing complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL
Required Candidate Profile :
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to drive teams
- Analyzes data requirements and data dictionary for moderate to complex projects • Leads data model related analysis discussions while collaborating with Application Development teams, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts during joint requirements analysis sessions
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis on highly available and scalable global solutions
- Stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
A global leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live, and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth, and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
Skills- Informatica with Big Data Management
1.Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in informatica BDM development
2.Experience working on Spark/SQL
3.Develops informtica mapping/Sql
- Building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AZURE data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions - Azure Synapse/Azure SQL DWH, Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob Storage, Spark, HDInsights, Databricks, CosmosDB, EventHub/IOTHub.
- Experience in migrating on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AZURE cloud.
- Designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion, and transformation functions
Azure Synapse or Azure SQL data warehouse
Spark on Azure is available in HD insights and data bricks
- Experience with Azure Analysis Services
- Experience in Power BI
- Experience with third-party solutions like Attunity/Stream sets, Informatica
- Experience with PreSales activities (Responding to RFPs, Executing Quick POCs)
- Capacity Planning and Performance Tuning on Azure Stack and Spark.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Data Analytics
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Python, Advanced Python, R programming, SAS and machine learning
- Must have good knowledge of SQL and Advanced SQL
- Should have basic knowledge of Statistics
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
You can also visit us on https://www.facebook.com/Edubridgelearning/">Facebook , https://www.linkedin.com/company/edubridgelearning/">LinkedIn for our latest initiatives and products
Indium Software is a niche technology solutions company with deep expertise in Digital , QA and Gaming. Indium helps customers in their Digital Transformation journey through a gamut of solutions that enhance business value.
With over 1000+ associates globally, Indium operates through offices in the US, UK and India
Visit http://www.indiumsoftware.com">www.indiumsoftware.com to know more.
Job Title: Analytics Data Engineer
What will you do:
The Data Engineer must be an expert in SQL development further providing support to the Data and Analytics in database design, data flow and analysis activities. The position of the Data Engineer also plays a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. The Data Engineer defines and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
Extensive Experience with SQL and strong ability to process and analyse complex data
The candidate should also have an ability to design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse The candidate will also demonstrate expertise in data modelling and query performance tuning on SQL Server
Proficiency with analytics experience, especially funnel analysis, and have worked on analytical tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Thoughtspot, Google Analytics, and similar tools.
Should work on tools and frameworks required for building efficient and scalable data pipelines
Excellent at communicating and articulating ideas and an ability to influence others as well as drive towards a better solution continuously.
Experience working in python, Hive queries, spark, pysaprk, sparkSQL, presto
- Relate Metrics to product
- Programmatic Thinking
- Edge cases
- Good Communication
- Product functionality understanding
Perks & Benefits:
A dynamic, creative & intelligent team they will make you love being at work.
Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact you will be joining at an exciting time of growth!
Flexible work hours and Attractive pay package and perks
An inclusive work environment that lets you work in the way that works best for you!