4-6 years of total experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
3+ years of solid Power BI experience (Power Query, M-Query, DAX, Aggregates)
2 years’ experience building Power BI using cloud data (Snowflake, Azure Synapse, SQL DB, data lake)
Strong experience building visually appealing UI/UX in Power BI
Understand how to design Power BI solutions for performance (composite models, incremental refresh, analysis services)
Experience building Power BI using large data in direct query mode
Expert SQL background (query building, stored procedure, optimizing performance)
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
Power BI Developer(Azure Developer )
Senior visualization engineer with understanding in Azure Data Factory & Databricks to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business and technical counterparts.
- Strong designing concepts of data visualization centered on business user and a knack of communicating insights visually.
- Ability to produce any of the charting methods available with drill down options and action-based reporting. This includes use of right graphs for the underlying data with company themes and objects.
- Publishing reports & dashboards on reporting server and providing role-based access to users.
- Ability to create wireframes on any tool for communicating the reporting design.
- Creation of ad-hoc reports & dashboards to visually communicate data hub metrics (metadata information) for top management understanding.
- Should be able to handle huge volume of data from databases such as SQL Server, Synapse, Delta Lake or flat files and create high performance dashboards.
- Should be good in Power BI development
- Expertise in 2 or more BI (Visualization) tools in building reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Azure components like Azure Data Factory, Data lake Store, SQL Database, Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Intermediate understanding to format, process and transform data
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Basic understanding of data modelling and ability to combine data from multiple sources to create integrated reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
closely with the Kinara management team to investigate strategically important business
Lead a team through the entire analytical and machine learning model life cycle:
Define the problem statement
Build and clean datasets
Exploratory data analysis
Apply ML algorithms and assess the performance
Code for deployment
Code testing and troubleshooting
Communicate Analysis to Stakeholders
Manage Data Analysts and Data Scientists
GCP Data Analyst profile must have below skills sets :
- Knowledge of programming languages like https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.simplilearn.com%2Ftutorials%2Fsql-tutorial%2Fhow-to-become-sql-developer&data=05%7C01%7Ca_anjali%40hcl.com%7C4ae720b3f3cc45c3e04608da3346b335%7C189de737c93a4f5a8b686f4ca9941912%7C0%7C0%7C637878675987971859%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=EImfaJAD1KHOyrBQ7FkbaPl1STtfnf4QdQlbjw72%2BmE%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, Java and https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.simplilearn.com%2Fwhy-learn-python-a-guide-to-unlock-your-python-career-article&data=05%7C01%7Ca_anjali%40hcl.com%7C4ae720b3f3cc45c3e04608da3346b335%7C189de737c93a4f5a8b686f4ca9941912%7C0%7C0%7C637878675987971859%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Z2n1Xy%2F3YN6nQqSweU5T7EfUTa1kPAAjbCMTWxDCh%2FY%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Python
- Data cleansing, data visualization, data wrangling
- Data modeling , data warehouse concepts
- Adapt to Big data platform like Hadoop, Spark for stream & batch processing
- GCP (Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Datalab, Cloud Dataprep, BigQuery, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Datafusion, Auto ML etc)
Experience: 6-9 Years
Location: Pan India
Assist in the establishment of internal and controls related to software asset management, governance and compliance
Handled Cloud – AWS, Amazon, GCP & Billing
Participated in license compliance audit.
Tracking/management of software license governance and compliance in accordance with enterprise policy, process, procedures and controls by internal staff and external service providers
Immediate Joiners Preferred
NOTE: Working Shift: 11 am - 8 pm IST (+/- one hour on need basis) Monday to Friday
1. Leverage Alteryx to build, maintain, execute and deliver data assets. This entails using data analytics tools (combination of proprietary tools, Excel, and scripting), validating raw data quality, and working with Tableau/ Power BI and other geospatial data visualization applications
2. Analyze large data sets in Alteryx, finding patterns and providing a concise summary
3. Implement, maintain, and troubleshoot analytics solution and derive key insights based on Tableau/ Power BI visualization and data analysis
4. Improve ETL setup and develop components so they can be rapidly deployed and configured
5. Conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks and transform data using SQL and ETL tools
1. 3+ years of relevant and professional work experience with a reputed analytics firm
2. Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Information Technology from a reputed college
3. Must have the knowledge to handle/design/optimize complex ETL using Alteryx
4. Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau /Power BI to solve a business problem related to data exploration and visualization
5. Good knowledge in handling large amounts of data through SQL, T-SQL or PL-SQL
6. Basic knowledge in Python for data processing will be good to have
7. Very good understanding of data warehousing and data lake concepts
- Advanced Understanding of Adobe Analytics as an Architect or at the least Business Practitioner.
- Possess excellent analytical skills to understand the intricacies of the data and visualization.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Building & Handling
- Hands-on Visualization Tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Must have understanding on Adobe DTM and Launch (Tag Management Systems).
- SQL – Basic.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitor the site performance on a daily basis.
- Understand user behaviour and create actionable dashboards.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Analyse and Audit data to generate dashboards.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Hands-on knowledge with user behaviour tracking systems and methodologies.
- Identifying key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
Challenges (also responsible) you’ll be facing in the role:
- Understand client requirement and create ad hoc reports/Recommendations.
- Provide meaningful insights from data to make operational and strategic decisions for clients.
- Strong Understanding of various technologies being used in the digital transformation space.
- Should possess Data Visualization skills to help build interactive reports.
- Independent and proactive self-starter.
- Creating, designing and developing data models
- Prepare plans for all ETL (Extract/Transformation/Load) procedures and architectures
- Validating results and creating business reports
- Monitoring and tuning data loads and queries
- Develop and prepare a schedule for a new data warehouse
- Analyze large databases and recommend appropriate optimization for the same
- Administer all requirements and design various functional specifications for data
- Provide support to the Software Development Life cycle
- Prepare various code designs and ensure efficient implementation of the same
- Evaluate all codes and ensure the quality of all project deliverables
- Monitor data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise
- Hands-on BI practices, data structures, data modeling, SQL skills
5 Years - 10 Years
Must have Skills: SQL
Hard Skills for a Data Warehouse Developer:
Soft Skills for Data Warehouse Developers:
Work shift: Day time
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
insights from large data sets.
• Experience in building ML pipelines with Apache Spark, Python
• Proficiency in implementing end to end Data Science Life cycle
• Experience in Model fine-tuning and advanced grid search techniques
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural
networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions,
statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
● Strong knowledge in Data Science pipelines with Python
● Object-oriented programming
● A/B testing framework and model fine-tuning
● Proficiency in using sci-kit, NumPy, and pandas package in python
Nice to have:
● Ability to work with containerized solutions: Docker/Compose/Swarm/Kubernetes
● Unit testing, Test-driven development practice
● DevOps, Continuous integration/ continuous deployment experience
● Agile development environment experience, familiarity with SCRUM
● Deep learning knowledge
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers.
- Performing extensive analysis on SQL, Google Analytics & Excel from a product standpoint to provide quick recommendations to the management
- Estimating impact and weighing in on feature prioritization, looking for insights and anomalies across lending funnel,
- Defining key metrics and monitor on a day to day basis
- Helping Marketing, product and UX team in defining segments by conducting user interviews and data backed insights
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.;Any Graduation
- Strong background in statistical concepts & calculations to perform analysis/ modeling
- Proficient in SQL
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze large quantum of datasets
- Ability to work independently and bring innovative solutions to the team
- Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)
• Responsible for developing and maintaining applications with PySpark
Must Have Skills: