• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
Must have Expert level (5-7 years of development and maintenance experience) in MS SQL Server
· Excellent skills in writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, queries, scripts, etc.
· Excellent in troubleshooting, performance tuning, debugging, and query optimization
· Excellent in indexing, finding and resolving potential for database deadlocks
· Strong in database migrations and upgrades.
· Has experience with analytics and reporting.
· 3+ years of experience with SSIS, SSRS.
· Has experience with Access DB.
· Have a MS SQL Server certification OR are willing to obtain in a short time frame.
Work mode: Hybrid
- Act as a technical expert for CRM projects.
- Be responsible for working on D365 CRM development, support, and integration projects.
- Lead or participate in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system.
- Architect the CRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the business and organizational process.
- Advise business users on best practices for CRM, development, or integration processes.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work.
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows.
- Develop SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML. Maintain code repository, VSTS backlog, and source control.
- Effectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRM Toolbox for administration of CRM system. Support of the application including fixing application issues.
- 5+ years’ experience with different versions of Microsoft CRM including D365 CRM.
- Experience in workflow development including complex ones.
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA, and SOAP endpoints.
- Experience in integrating D365 CRM with other applications is preferred.
Familiar with the MicroStrategy architecture, Admin Certification Preferred
· Familiar with administrative functions, using Object Manager, Command Manager, installation/configuration of MSTR in clustered architecture, applying patches, hot-fixes
· Monitor and manage existing Business Intelligence development/production systems
· MicroStrategy installation, upgrade and administration on Windows and Linux platform
· Ability to support and administer multi-tenant MicroStrategy infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
· Analyze application and system logs while troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Work on operations like deploy and manage packages, User Management, Schedule Management, Governing Settings best practices, database instance and security configuration.
· Monitor, report and investigate solutions to improve report performance.
· Continuously improve the platform through tuning, optimization, governance, automation, and troubleshooting.
· Provide support for the platform, report execution and implementation, user community and data investigations.
· Identify improvement areas in Environment hosting and upgrade processes.
· Identify automation opportunities and participate in automation implementations
· Provide on-call support for Business Intelligence issues
· Experience of working on MSTR 2021, MSTR 2021 including knowledge of working on Enterprise Manager and new features like Platform Analytics, Hyper Intelligence, Collaboration, MSTR Library, etc.
· Familiar with AWS, Linux Scripting
· Knowledge of MSTR Mobile
· Knowledge of capacity planning and system’s scaling needs
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager - Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for support building and executing portfolio and respective brand execution strategy by mining, understanding, internalising, and creating action stands about inflow and outflow of information from different internal and external sources.
What you will do:
- Assimilating sales & inventory data streams from different ecommerce partners daily
- Planning different inventory streams for all portfolio brands vis--vis PO requirements
- Building future projection models for brands to support healthy and sufficient inventory capacities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Self direction
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
Our esteem client MITS are looking for MSBI developer as per below JD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL
- Expertise as a Microsoft BI Developer (SQL Server, SSIS)
- Experience and understanding of build and deploy processes
- A structured approach to software development (agile or waterfall), and a thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in experience banking
- Contribute to planning and estimation of sprints, features and releases
- Integrate new data sources using SQL, SSIS and C#
- Contribute to the testing and UAT phases
- In addition SQL Server 2014, Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services (SSIS, ), Microsoft .NET, Tableau, Power BI, Data warehouse design
Work Location: Bangalore
Shift: Day Time
Primary Skills & Responsibilities
• Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop Visualisations) and Azure Data Storages.
* Formulates and recommends standards for achieving maximum performance
and efficiency of the DW ecosystem.
* Participates in the Pre-sales activities for solutions of various customer
* Develop business cases and ROI for the customer/clients.
* Interview stakeholders and develop BI roadmap for success given project
* Evangelize self-service BI and visual discovery while helping to automate any
manual process at the client site.
* Work closely with the Engineering Manager to ensure prioritization of
* Champion data quality, integrity, and reliability throughout the organization by
designing and promoting best practices.
* Help DW/DE team members with issues needing technical expertise or
complex systems and/or programming knowledge.
* Provide on-the-job training for new or less experienced team members.
* Develop a technical excellence team
- experience designing business intelligence solutions
- experience with ETL Process, Data warehouse architecture
- experience with Azure Data services i.e., ADF, ADLS Gen 2, Azure SQL dB,
Synapse, Azure Databricks, and Power BI
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
- Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop
- Visualizations) and Azure Data Storages.
- Should have experience in Power BI mobile Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- AAS Data model Deployment in Azure, Querying data from AAS to build Reports
- Experience in developing, optimizing, and administering Tabular Models in 'Azure Analysis service'.
- Design and Create AAS/OLAP/ Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
- Good knowledge of DWH concepts.
- Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service
NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
Role: Power BI Developer
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 4+ Yrs
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
Proficiency with MS Power BI / SSRS.
Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
Understanding of structured query language (SQL).