- 4-8 years of experience in BI/DW
- 3+ years of experience with Microstrategy schema, design and development
- Experience in Microstrategy Cloud for Azure and connecting with Azure Synapse as Data Source
- Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards and cubes in Microstrategy
- Advanced SQL coding skills
- Hands on development in BI reporting and performance tuning
- Should be able to prepare unit test cases and execute unit testing
Software Engineer – Backend Developer
About the role
An exciting opportunity to work with an established company in Asia with our global clients, the team needs to expand their capabilities in all things Back End. We especially want to hear from you if you have JAVA and subsequent frameworks. This is a great opportunity for a senior who wants to make their mark to eventually further their career within a global company with global clients.
Technical Experience Level: 4 years to 7 years
- Write clean, high-quality, high performance and maintainable code
- Build and deploy code to several environments (i.e., Development, SIT, UAT)
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Develop accurate and efficient programs with unit tests according to the requirements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in code reviews, support, investigate and analyze the root causes of reported issues/ defects/ problems of the developed application
- Maintain current knowledge of the standard language, coding conventions, and operations requirements.
Must have skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or other related fields.
- Knowledge in Web service development; J2EE framework including
- Java 8 and Java 11
- Spring Boot, SQL (MySQL, PostGresql etc)
- NoSQL databases (Redis, Cassandra, couchbase etc)
- Fluent in deploying and troubleshooting applications in Linux OS environment
- Experience in developing applications with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud like Google GCP and AWS.
- Analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and efficiently
- Self-motivator, multi-tasker, problem solver, solid team player
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for each project undertaken
Good to have skills/ qualifications
- Experience in developing applications from at least more 2 programming languages e.g. Node.JS, React Native, Angular, React.JS, Ruby, Golang would be an advantage
- Using enterprise-level database (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL) Eclipse, Netbeans or Jetbrain IDE.
- Experience in developing software in an Agile process.
Why join US - Benefits
- Generous and competitive remuneration with medical insurance
- Remote/ Hybrid work in our open, lively and equal work environment
- Formal and on-the-job training program
- Promising career growth
- Company trip and team bonding dinner
About Bluebik Tech Center
Bluebik Technology Center (India) Private Limited (Bluebik Tech Center) is a subsidiary of Bluebik Group Public Limited Company, a top leading strategic and digital transformation consulting firm with a net worth of USD180M in Thailand. Striving to serve the high demands of digital transformation from our multi-national clients, Bluebik Tech Center has been established to be the source of state-of-the-art technology
development and to produce world-class IT professionals in the world and share innovative technology wisdom. We are keen on innovation and R&D and have unique dynamic training programs to upskill and reskill our talents.
With a rapidly expanding business across the globe, we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about building and developing new software products and enhancements by excelling at large-scale applications and frameworks with outstanding analytical and communication skills
Job Description : Salary upto 30 LPA Gurugram location
Country Delight is a Series C funded Company and has raised a total of $50 Million. Founded in 2015, We are the Market leader in subscription based daily needs E-Commerce space and are operational in all major cities including Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai and more. We Promise natural, fresh and unadulterated milk directly to the doorstep of the consumer along with other products like Ghee, Paneer, Fruits & Vegetables, Eggs & Breads Etc. We recently started the Grocery Delivery business in Delhi-NCR and are rapidly expanding across the country.
- We are looking for an awesome Sr Backend Developer to join our team where you will be getting an amazing learning experience and exposure to all latest technologies. Responsibilities
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with min 4+ years experience in Backend development.
- Should have handled 4 team members at least.
- Should have a good hold on Data structures and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience in writing Unit tests.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving skills with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on the creation and maintenance of scalable, high-quality software as we grow. You'll work closely with the CTO and quickly gain skills and responsibilities as the team and the technical requirements grow.
- Develop RESTful APIs leveraging Django classes, ORM and Postgres Database
- Develop solutions that meet business objectives while leveraging industry best practices
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Expertise with Python language
- Experience with Django: maintaining APIs
- Familiarity using Git, code repositories, branching and merging strategies
- Ability to break down complex concepts, tasks, or problems into more simple, understandable language and action plans
- Excellent communication skills, and attention to detail
- Good Documentation skills
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible standup meetings
- Two technical rounds with Senior Developer and CTO
- Cultural Fit interview with Project Manager
Please do not apply if you don't have professional Django work experience.
As a backend developer you would be responsible for:
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Architect and conceptualise the solution from initiation to completion meeting client requirements
- Work with customer and their integration partners to ensure the product is well integrated
- Programming well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering and ML team) to craft custom solutions
- Ensure clients change requests are addressed effectively in a timely manner
- 2+ years of experience in architecture and developing high performance web applications
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Strong NoSQL and/or SQL database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency
- Knowledge of RESTful API and SOAP Webservices paradigms
- Experience with CRM/ERPs like systems SAP, Oracle, SalesForce, Servicenow, Workday, etc. would be a huge plus
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Our Technology Stacks:
- Demonstrated experience in our tech stack will be a big plus as it lets you get up and running with our product that much sooner
- Node.js back-end with typescript
- MongoDB as database
- React to power our user interfaces (don't worry, we don't expect it for back-end)
- NGINX as our web server
- .Net Core/ MVC
- Web API
- 5 + Years – 6+ Years of Coding & Development Expertise in ASP.Net / .Net Core & C#.
- Should be able to interpret the FSD and translate into Coding Logic.
- Hands on Experience on Relational database like SQL is a must knowledge on Database Linking is very important including understanding Processing Logic.
- Experience in developing enterprise grade software with MVC, MVVM or MVP would be a Plus.
Mandatory skillsHands on Python Programming.
5+ years of Data Engineering experience: Skills sets: Python, SQL (Snowflake), S3.
Good to have
AWS familiarity would help
● Work together with the team to prototype new solutions within emerging technologies
● Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user
● Create backend services to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of the applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level
● 5 + years of software development experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
● High sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable and customer-focused applications.
● In-depth experience in SQL / NoSQL database design
● Experience in RESTful API design
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies
● TDD (unit, integration, and end to end)
● Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker,
Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Vagrant)
● Knowledge of Web Server technologies- like IIS, Apache or Nginx
AliveCor , the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Backend). You will be an integral member of our engineering team.
- Software Engineer on the backend team working in the following environment: Go, Ruby on Rails, TDD/BDD with RSpec, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS.
- Responsible for developing industry-leading applications transforming the healthcare industry and consumers use.
- Work with our mobile and front-end teams to build new functionality in our consumer and clinician-facing applications.
- Work with our Data Science and AI team to improve functionality of our cloud algorithms and services.
- Create and maintain tools used by internal teams for customer service, monitoring, and R&D.
- Maintain and continuously improve our backend infrastructure to remedy technical limitations before they become an issue.
Qualifications and Skills
- Senior Software Engineer ready to build highly visible apps
- Engineers who can raise the skill level of their teammates
- Experience working with Go and Rails
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture or Microservices
- Good intuition for weighing trade-offs
- Product instincts, work with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with build process automation and CI/CD
- Ability to work independently on projects and communicate with cross functional teams to deliver products on time
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
KardiaMobile: How's your heart?
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.