6+ Business Planning Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Business Planning Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 6+ Business Planning Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Business Planning Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build amazing products and better businesses
What will you do?
- Directly responsible for questions on new clients, managing key accounts, engaging with customers, and driving key objectives
- Actively plans and executes Tartan's sales strategy, proactively identifies new opportunities in the open market, increasing Tartan's footprint of business and solutions with assigned customers
- Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives, and post-sales service
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Be the face of the organization, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
- Work coherently with internal cross-functional teams, ensuring coordination, effective communication, and team spirit
- Be a part of a growing and aggressive sales team, help execute business objectives, strategies, and growth plans of the company
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, and account management customer-facing roles especially in technology product sales.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with interaction with CXOs.
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using/helping setup CRMs
- Self-starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- CA or MBA qualification
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification Experience in Finance (preferably in NBFC for few years)
- Ability to understand the intricacies of Finance, Ind-AS, Tax and Regulations
- Able to work with CEO and Senior management
- Manage the finance & accounts team, to deliver high-performance
- Communication: Clarity, Articulation and English
- Conceptual & Critical thinking
- Positive Attitude and Positive Energy
- Self-starter, self-motivated and aspirational
- Attention to Detail
- Outcome orientation & Execution skills handling multiple priorities
- Financial analysis & financial concepts
- Good understanding of Finance operation process and Month end close reporting
Other Good To Have Skill:
- Domain skills on Banking, NBFC, etc
- Understanding of Risk Management
What Will You Be Doing?
- Closely work with CEO and provide finance support to achieve business goals
- Responsible for the Finance Team of NFS (as a Head of Finance) – set aspiring goals, continuously connect & provide feedback to bring out the best from the team
- Insightful BU reporting (Internal) to highlight the deviation from plan & scope for improvement
- Timely and reliable submission of Statutory reporting and drive 100% compliance
- Create value through cost savings champion and tax optimization
- Present financial performance and other matters, to CEO and Board
- Timely audit of accounts (as per companies act), RBI and Taxation
- Responsible for managing Internal Audit and continuously monitor controls & efficiency
- Responsible to manage banking relationship for the operational banking
- Drive systems & process improvements and ensure robust internal controls
Identify key metrics for business growth
Map various business processes, systems to drive key metrics
Design and implement business plans, processes to drive business growth
Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing,
Sales, Finance etc.), with respect to implementation of processes
Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
Proven experience as a growth leader in identifying key metrics and underlying process
for business growth
Demonstrable competency in driving process implementation
Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
Agri Industry background is preferable
Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
MBA from a Tier 1/2 University
Proven leadership ability.
Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Exceptional service orientation.
Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.