Business Planning Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
at Indiamart Intermesh Limited
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
Location: Changodar, Ahmedabad
Exp: 1yr to 3yr (Must have Experience in Solar Industry) & Bachelors
Salary: 15k to 30k
Required Skill: Experience in Marketing of Solar Product like Solar Junction Boxes, Control Panels, Combiner Boxes, Solar Inverter, Solar DC Cables, Solar MC4 Connectors, DC Fuse, SPD, etc. Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role, Good understanding of market research techniques, Proficient in MS Office and marketing software, Familiarity with social media and web analytics, Excellent communication and people skills, Strong organizational and time-management abilities, Creativity and commercial awareness..
at Promotup HR Solutions
· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
- Job Title: - Sales Manager
- Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Objectives of this Role: -
- They are looking for Female candidates only.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities: -
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
Designation - Area Sales Manager
Qualification – Any Graduate, Preferably B Pharm, M Pharm, MBA
Experience – Min 5 years
- Devising, reviewing and reporting on the strategy for business development in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Planning, formulating and implementing marketing strategies and promotions to increase market penetration and to drive revenue & profitability by maximizing sales
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through
- Managing, training and providing overall guidance to the sales of an assigned territory
- Steering business operations for the profit center with a view to realize pre-planned sales and revenue targets; formulating profit center budget for operational / business development activities
at Nexus adwords
Steel Sheets / Patta, Stainless Steel Coils, Stainless Steel Slitted Coils,
Allied Products, Import Export of Machines, Ferrous and Non Ferrous
Scrap, Engineering Products with work force of 250 people.
Job Title:- Sales Executive- Steel Industry
Exp.: - 2 to 5 years minimum experience required.
Work Location:- Drive-In Road, A’bad.
Edu.:- BE or Diploma (Mechanical)
Sales Strategy Building.
Monthly Sales Target to achieve.
Increase co-ordination between owners & customers.
Meet customers in person on regular interval.
Payment follow-up of our customers.
Need Junior Sales Executive who is fluent in Hindi, Gujarati & should
understand English, good talking skill require.
Sales person will have to pay regular visit to customers & also roam
in market for new inquires.
Candidate having technical background will be highly preferred, non-
technical candidates can also apply, if they are confident with their
talking skill & ready to move around.
at Eco transport solution Private Limited
BDE-Based out of Gandhinagar
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be required perform primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, opportunity & devise a detailed sales plan and implement it.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Finalizing the deal
- Build long term business relationships with client leaders and decision makers.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities .
- Need to approach through email, Zoom meeting, Calls and Visit
Desired Candidate Profile
- Dynamic personality with excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable of giving demos independently
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Pune - 10 Associates
○ Mumbai - 5 Associates
○ Thane - 5 Associates
○ Surat - 5 Associates
○ Ahmedabad - 5 Associates
○ Vadodara - 5 Associates