NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
About NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to design and develop database architectures
- Expert working knowledge and experience of DBMS
- Ability to write complex T-SQL queries
- Expert knowledge of Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Ability to create and manage SSIS packages while managing a full ETL lifecycle
- Proficiency in data cleansing and reconciliation
- Ability to assist others in topics related to data management
- Ability to quickly investigate and troubleshoot any data/database issues
- Expert knowledge in MS SQL Database Server administration, performance tuning and maintenance experience.
- Ability to work with end-users and project teams to analyze, document and create workflow processes
- Knowledge of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and be a good team player.
- Azure SQL knowledge (SQL-as-a-service)
- Understanding of Agile Methodology.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- DevOps knowledge (Infrastructure-as-a-code)
- Powershell scripting language
- Monitoring tools like Nagios, Azure tools.
Education : Graduation in Computer Science
Job Description :
Around 3 years of professional experience in Oracle Applications 11i / R12 as Technical Consultant.
Expertise in developing the reports using Report Builder , Discoverer and XML Publisher. Having Technical knowledge in various modules like OM , FA , GL , AP , PO , INV , AR , CM and AOL.
Oracle Database Upgrade 9i to 11g.
Database Patching , Space Management Purging Archiving , Connectivity Issue Tablespace Creation , Modification , Deletion , Troubleshooting Concurrent Manager , Monitoring Application Performance
Excellent Knowledge in Oracle (SQL , PL / SQL , Reports 10g).
Good exposure with SQL Loader.
Good Knowledge on Technical architecture and functional flow of Oracle Applications modules such as Account Payable , Account Receivables , Purchasing , General Ledger , Fixed Assets , Inventory and Order Management.
Having good experience in designing and preparation of documents likeMD70 , MD120 and TE20 as a part of Object Deliverables.
Worked on Inbound Interfaces for e.g. (AP Invoice , GL Interface , AR Invoice etc.).
Experience in designing and development of Conversion Programs to load data from Legacy system to Oracle Applications with effective validation logic and Error handling mechanism (Supplier Conversion , Item Conversion).
As a Power Platform developer, you will be responsible for analysis, prototyping, designing, and building solutions to meet business requirements. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and creative developer who can intake business automation requests, research how they can be met using the Microsoft cloud, design and build solutions to meet those needs, and present working prototypes to showcase process automation opportunities.
- 3+ Years of Knowledge of IT systems development experience, with a primary focus on the Microsoft solution stack
- Hands-on Knowledge of Power Platform, Microsoft technologies and Hybrid/Cloud technologies
- Understanding of the capabilities of Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerBI, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Office 365/SharePoint Online, and Teams
- understanding of the full lifecycle of development: Analysis, Research, Prototyping, Design, and Development
- Understanding of Agile methodology and self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic environment
- Thorough knowledge of SharePoint Online features for collaboration and business process automation
- Great communication skills (written and Spoken in English)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent demonstrated experience
• Key Skillset: -
• Advanced SQL Skills and good Communication Skills are mandatory.
• Develop and execute detailed Data warehouse related functional, integration and regression test cases, and documentation
• Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
• Develop and Design Datawarehouse testcases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure quality Data warehouse /BI applications.
• Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updates to the project team.
• Hands on Experience on any SQL Too
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager - Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for support building and executing portfolio and respective brand execution strategy by mining, understanding, internalising, and creating action stands about inflow and outflow of information from different internal and external sources.
What you will do:
- Assimilating sales & inventory data streams from different ecommerce partners daily
- Planning different inventory streams for all portfolio brands vis--vis PO requirements
- Building future projection models for brands to support healthy and sufficient inventory capacities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Self direction
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
- Graduates from CS/IT/MCA/EC/EE stream with no backlogs (10th, 12th and graduation above 65%)
- Candidate should be aware with Software Development Life Cycle and
- Participating as team member in all phases of software development life cycle including the analysis and design of system
- Candidate Should have Effective Problem-Solving skills with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills and Excellent documentation skills
- Good Knowledge about creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Responsible for on call support for our software system to customers
- Responsible for End user training of our software products
- Responsible to implement software system to the end user/customer end
- Responsible for business requirement gathering and preparations of BRD FRD documents according to business needs
- Responsible for data management of software system for implementation purpose
Looking for a AWS Architect for our client branch in Noida
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days joiners
Must have: AWS, Spark, Python, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Sage Maker, AppFlow, Data Lake Formation, AWS Security, Lambda, EMR, SQL
Good to have:
Cloud Formation, VPC, Java, Snowflake, Talend, RDS, Data Bricks
- Mentor Data Architect & Team and also able to Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions like ELT/ETL/Data pipelines.
- Apply industry best practices, security, manage compliance, adopt appropriate design patterns etc
- Able to work and manage tests, monitors, manage and validate data warehouse activity including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Able to code, test and dataset implementation and maintain and define data engineering standards
- Architect, Design and implement database solutions related to Big Data, Real-time/ Data Ingestion, Data Warehouse, SQL/NoSQL
- Architect, Design and implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Identify and Automate to optimize the performance.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Be able to implement slowly changing dimensions as well as transaction, accumulating snapshot, and periodic snapshot fact tables.
- Collaborate with business users, EDW team members, and other developers throughout the organization to help everyone understand issues that affect the data warehouse.
- 4+ years of extensive EXP in TIBCO SPOTFIRE Dashboard Development is MUST
- Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire
- Proven EXP in delivering Spotfire solutions to advance business goals and needs.
- Detailed knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire - report developer configuration
- EXP on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.)
- EXP in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres and BigQuery (Optional).
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations.
- EXP with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus.
- Strong background in analytical visualizations and building executive dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of BI and Datawarehouse concepts
Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods. Ability to develop
POWER BI Min 2+ years of hand on experience in POWER BI Reports and dashboard development, MS SSAS, MS SSAS & POWER BI Candidate
Should have hands on experience on writing complex SQL queriesworkflows using PowerApps and Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Experience with API or rest services integrations.
Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data source Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods