NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We have positions available for Application Support Team Lead for Managed Services
This role requires the following qualitfications
- Minimum 3 years experience in Cloud-based (Azure, AWS and Google Cloud) Application Support, ideally in a Managed services environment.
- Experience in Databases and writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior support team.
- Experience in supporting core business applications within a Software development environment, ideally Azure (Logic apps, Data Factory, Functions) and Snowflake or equivalent cloud data warehouse.
- Experience in managing data security, confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Experience in application monitoring and alerts.
- Experience with ITIL framework or similar.
- Ideally, experience with Business Intelligence BI and Analytical reporting using PowerBI.
- Knowledge in programming languages like Python, Java.
- Knowledge of integration platforms or low code platforms.
Please visit this link for more information about Onepoint and the roles
To view other positions available, please visit
We are seeking an experienced Business Central Techno-Functional Consultant with 4-8 years of relevant experience to join our team. As a Business Central Techno-Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise in the implementation, customization, and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly known as NAV) solutions. You will work closely with clients to understand their business requirements, configure the system, and ensure successful deployment and user adoption.
- Collaborate with clients to gather business requirements and understand their processes, workflows, and pain points.
- Design and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions to meet client needs, ensuring alignment with best practices and industry standards.
- Provide technical expertise in customizing and extending the functionality of Business Central through extensions, integrations, and other development tools.
- Conduct system testing, troubleshooting, and issue resolution during implementation phases to ensure system functionality and data integrity.
- Assist in data migration and data integration activities, ensuring accurate and seamless transfer of data from legacy systems to Business Central.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, functional consultants, and project managers, to deliver successful projects within defined timelines and budgets.
- Conduct end-user training sessions and provide ongoing support and guidance to users post-implementation.
- Stay updated on the latest releases and features of Business Central and provide recommendations for system enhancements or upgrades.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of best practices, templates, and guidelines for Business Central implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Techno-Functional Consultant working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly NAV) for a minimum of 4-8 years.
- Strong knowledge of Business Central functionality, including financials, supply chain management, manufacturing, and project management modules.
- Proficiency in developing extensions using AL language, C/SIDE, and C/AL programming.
- Experience with data migration and integration tools, such as RapidStart, SQL Server, or Power Platform.
- Familiarity with Azure, Power BI, and other Microsoft technologies related to Business Central is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications, such as Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate or Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer Associate, are preferred.
If you are a motivated and skilled Techno-Functional Consultant with a passion for implementing and optimizing Business Central solutions, we would love to hear from you
Greetings from 63 moons technologies!!!
We are currently looking for Technical Support Engineer (capital market domain) for our organization. It is a Work From Home profile.
63 moons technologies ltd. (63MT) is a global leader in creating and operating technology-centric, next-generation financial markets that are transparent, efficient and liquid, across multi asset classes, including equities, commodities, currencies and bonds, among others. Its highly robust and scalable exchange and trading technology, coupled with deep domain expertise, gives it a decisive edge in driving mass disruptive innovation that is unmatched in financial markets. This uniquely positions 63MT as the creator of electronic, organized and regulated financial markets for new asset and investor classes that are either under-served or economically unviable to be served by traditional markets.
Job Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
- Candidate should have experience in Technical Support,
- Strong experience and knowledge of MS SQL,
- Experience in Networking, Issue handling
- Ability to provide network support
- Ability to work on web and windows based applications to provide technical support
- Ability to communicate well with clients and team
- Good Communication
- Good to have Experience in AWS and Linux.
- Should be able to work in Rotational shifts (General, Afternoon and Night)*
Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from office from the date of joining)
Shifts: General Shifts
Notice Period: Immediate
- Experience 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in PeopleSoft
- Should have good knowledge of various PeopleTools Objects Components, Pages, Application Engine, SQR, and Component Interface.
- Should be able to create PS Query, SQR reports
- Should know Financials modules in Billing, AP, and GL.
- Should be able to write SQL scripts for data migration and data correction
PEOPLESOFT FINANCIALS, PEOPLE TOOLS, SQL
- Handling customer queries on Web Chat, E-mails and Social Media
- Educate current and potential customers with product and service information
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Team Leader and Ops Team
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Handle all queries in a polite, professional manner
- Probe and troubleshoot customer queries, and provide a suitable and satisfactory solution.
- Educate customers on services and processes.
- Escalate any issues to the Team Leader.
- Achieve agreed KPIs and Objectives.
- Adhere strictly to shift schedules.
- Adhere to laid down internal policies, procedures and processes.
- Work collaboratively with the team.
- Candidates from voice/non- voice both will be fine.
Experience with the SAAS model will be an added advantage.Ecommerce background will be an added advantage.Communication skills should be good in verbal and written communication.
Exp : 5yrs - 8yrs.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Notice period : Immediate / within 15 days.
Operation role - 5 yrs
Strong and hands on in Unix script, SQL scripting
How to run the queries
Knowing basic Java Programming is added advantage
NOTE : Candidate has to work in a shift including graveyard shift one week in a month
Minimum 4 to 14 Years OTM Technical / Functional experience
- Must have functional and techno-functional experience in OTM implementation and/or have supported projects dealing with these systems, and/or have worked on OTM Cloud
- Must have strong technical and functional knowledge of the latest OTM Application
- Must have knowledge of preparing mapping document to interface OTM system with EDI, WMS, order management and finance systems, and be able to translate the functional specifications into design specifications for the Offshore Delivery Centre
- Must have ability to write SQL statements for automation agents and other technical topics
- Hands on experience on JSPX/XSL will be additional advantage.
- Experience in end-to-end OTM life cycle/implementations/up-gradation and OTM architecture will be preferred
Product Support Engineer (L1 Support) – Immediate Requirement.
- 1-3 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate the end users.
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Preferred male applicants only