About FreightCrate Technologies Pvt, Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious, and persistent. S/he is
- a self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer
- needs, and loves to get sh*t done! If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
- Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
- Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
- Be part of the early founding team and be directly responsible for driving the company's success
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Founder/CEO and to define and build the Cashflo platform
- Identify customer problems, latent needs & devise product roadmap
- Communicate and evangelize product output through low-fidelity designs
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand and eliminate obstacles to adoption and usage
- Work with Marketing to bring new features to life on various communication touch points
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems Execute
- Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope
- Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations
- Deliver product features as per timelines
Skills/ Qualities Required:
- Strong problem solving – Structured thinking, data-driven analysis and a strong ability to synthesize findings
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- You should have worked at a startup or started your own company that shipped a product
- An engineering / technical background that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices without significant input from engineers
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Attention to detail - great products are all about the details
- Passion for getting the job done – A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills todeliver results on time
Nice to haves:
- ● Prior exposure to Fintech landscape and understanding of trends in financial services
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
You will be responsible to develop product road map and go-to-marketstrategy for new epay products and service.
• Design & execute Euronet Prepaid Card Product & GTM strategy
• Design and execute Product roadmap for Government Payments, Mutual Funds, Credit Card Bill Payments and other TSP roles that Euronet can play in the market
• Work with Sales teams on new business opportunities evaluation, solutioning and implementation
• Validate product propositions, their value to end clients and cost/pricing impacts
• Work closely with engineering team on the technology development and deployment
• Contribute to both qualitative and quantitative market research as to validate trends and recommend functionality enhancements
• Manage complete product lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualisation, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, execution and Go-to-Market
• Create new offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking and collaborate with cross functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning product offering
• Determine current and future product needs through own expertise and market knowledge, competitive product benchmarking, feedback from clients, epay sales team and other internal functions
• Be the expert for a complete product solutions space by thoroughly knowing the product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile and industry domain (across core processes), how it’s used, and where it meets or fails to meet customer needs, helps teams solve problems through problem domain expertise
• Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business
• Liaise with internal marketing team for promotion of products/services
• Support epay sales teams in preparing their sales forecasts based on the product development roadmap and enablement strategy
• Liaise with epay finance team in business case profitability analysis
• Prepare and present business reviews to the Executive Leadership of Euronet
· This is a generalist product role.
· When you join us, we will pair you up with a product vertical or a horizontal which is the best
match with your skills and interests. For the product you will be building, you will help define
and manage end-to-end user experience. PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility
· As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth
of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers,
sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing,
writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
3+ years of product management experience in building mobile consumer products, and have
demonstrated impact in your previous product stints.
· Have strong generalised problem solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to
analyse situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
· You don’t easily get “stuck” Have a strong and clear sense of what a high quality product feels
like (you use are or aware of bunch of products and apps and what’s good and not good about
those) and a high bar on quality. Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of
mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server side and client side
· Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas. Are
very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others. Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology .
· Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing
constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing and taking of product end to-end: defining scope, developing requirements and product launch.
What you will do:
- Analysing customer needs/ markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA / B.E from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM / ISB / IIT /BITS)
- 2-5 years of product experience at a fintech company
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features end-to-end
- Prior startup experience is a plus
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to join us to work on leveraging products to rapidly accelerate community growth and personalization.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for BabyChakra suite of products
- Partner with engineering to build products and customer experiences that delight our users and partners
- Define feature visions and roadmaps, gathering requirements from the community and business stakeholders
- Drive measurable business impacts working closely with cross-functional teams across the GoodGlamm group
- Actively prioritize backlogs that are optimized against benefit tradeoffs
- Write agile user stories and validate product ideas with stakeholders
- Make data-driven decisions with developers, QA, product designers and analysts to constantly deliver incremental and tangible value to the customer
- Be the internal voice and advocate of the customer and domain subject matter expert
- Demonstrated experience building products across community and commerce; side projects are welcome!
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to take ownership to build 0-1 systems that have large scale impact
- Demonstrated experience of having managed an entire product life cycle from Business & Consumer insights, PRDs, UI/ UX oversight, stakeholder alignment to execution
- Proven ability to adopt a creative and data-driven approach to solving problems.
- Inspiring & strong communicator, excited to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
- Obsessed with user experience / journeys to understand and create a global product
- An intense curiosity about all things technology to include IoT, Data Science, UX and more
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Delivering MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Setting pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, delivering a monthly revenue forecast & proposing an overall budget to ensure success.
- Developing the core positioning and messaging for the product & performing product demos to customers.
- Developing sales tools and collateral also brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Preferred experience in a job in the healthcare market
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) and technical background, with experience in data driven projects, analytics dashboards and B2B platforms
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority