FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that- aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, LoadStar UK, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at- DB Schenker Logistics- (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at- Kuehne & Nagel- and- DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at- DHL Global Forwarding- where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners. Working with business, marketing and tech teams to ensure continual product improvement.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate which will include a salary and ESOP package.
• Set design requirements based on briefs from Product Head, internal teams and external partners
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer/experience
• Produce detailed product requirements(PRD), prototypes and test scenarios
• Create design sketches and user flow with best in-class UI/UX processes
• Finalise templates and wire-frames and liaise with HTML and Engineering teams to detail product requirements
• Manage release cycles and ensure quick-to-market releases
• Drive product launches including working with marketing and pr teams and management
• Proven work experience as product manager
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility to work in start-up environment
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MS/BS degree in Computer Engineering is preferred
About FreightCrate Technologies Pvt, Ltd.
Door-Door Air and Sea Freight service to more than 50,000 global locations. All-Inclusive & Standardised Quotes | Shipping Schedules | Automated Shipment Dashboards and Alerts | Shipment Data and Analytics