Location: Navi Mumbai
80% overseas travelling.
2) Common security technologies and practices.
3) Storage Platforms technologies (RAID, SAN, NAS, tape libraries).
4) High availability technologies (i.e. based on OS, Veritas, Oracle).
5) Experience with business intelligence applications such as Crystal Reports, Oracle BI.
6) Previous experience from hospital environment and radiological workflow, including technical skills on Radiology Information systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) are desirable.
7) Virtualization technologies VMware / Hyper-V.
8) Knowledge of DICOM and HL7 technologies.
We have requirement for Integration Specialist/Implementation specialist/Technologist.
Location: Navi Mumbai(base)
ready to travel to US for project work
We have Multiple requirements for the US project
The candidate should have B1/B2 visa
Ready to relocate to Mumbai
Should have experience either on Hyper V or HL7 or Pacs
In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager - Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for support building and executing portfolio and respective brand execution strategy by mining, understanding, internalising, and creating action stands about inflow and outflow of information from different internal and external sources.
What you will do:
- Assimilating sales & inventory data streams from different ecommerce partners daily
- Planning different inventory streams for all portfolio brands vis--vis PO requirements
- Building future projection models for brands to support healthy and sufficient inventory capacities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Self direction
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
Familiar with the MicroStrategy architecture, Admin Certification Preferred
· Familiar with administrative functions, using Object Manager, Command Manager, installation/configuration of MSTR in clustered architecture, applying patches, hot-fixes
· Monitor and manage existing Business Intelligence development/production systems
· MicroStrategy installation, upgrade and administration on Windows and Linux platform
· Ability to support and administer multi-tenant MicroStrategy infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
· Analyze application and system logs while troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Work on operations like deploy and manage packages, User Management, Schedule Management, Governing Settings best practices, database instance and security configuration.
· Monitor, report and investigate solutions to improve report performance.
· Continuously improve the platform through tuning, optimization, governance, automation, and troubleshooting.
· Provide support for the platform, report execution and implementation, user community and data investigations.
· Identify improvement areas in Environment hosting and upgrade processes.
· Identify automation opportunities and participate in automation implementations
· Provide on-call support for Business Intelligence issues
· Experience of working on MSTR 2021, MSTR 2021 including knowledge of working on Enterprise Manager and new features like Platform Analytics, Hyper Intelligence, Collaboration, MSTR Library, etc.
· Familiar with AWS, Linux Scripting
· Knowledge of MSTR Mobile
· Knowledge of capacity planning and system’s scaling needs
Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- EDW/BI experience of 15+ years with at least 2-3 end to end EDW implementation experience as Solution or Technical program manager
- Must have at least ONE Azure Data Platform implementation experience as Solution or Technical Project manager (Azure, Databricks, ADF, PySpark)
- Must have technology experience in any of the ETL tools like Informatica, Datastage and etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be well versed with project estimation, project planning, execution, tracking & monitoring
- Should be well versed with delivery metrics in Waterfall and/or Agile delivery models, scrum management
- Preferred to have technology experience of any of the BI tools like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI and etc.
NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
- Will be embedded in finance and operations groups at the Richmond Refinery to execute special projects;
- Secondary responsibilities will include Power BI training for local staff as well as back-end database transition support (Azure suite);
- Analyst will report to BI-proficient manager in the finance group that will scope and supervise execution of all special projects;
Problem troubleshooting & Solving skills
Hands-on Hyper Converged Infrastructure & Virtualization technology Like: VMWare, RHEV And Nutanix.
Experience in Monitoring tools: Nagios, Icinga etc.
Knowledge of Backup Technologies like Commvault Etc.
Hands-on experience on storage Systems i.e. SAN/NAS, Net Backup- Dell EMC
Knowledge of CIS Security benchmarks.
Expert on UNIX, Shell, Bash Scripting.
- 4+ years of extensive EXP in TIBCO SPOTFIRE Dashboard Development is MUST
- Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire
- Proven EXP in delivering Spotfire solutions to advance business goals and needs.
- Detailed knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire - report developer configuration
- EXP on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.)
- EXP in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres and BigQuery (Optional).
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations.
- EXP with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus.
- Strong background in analytical visualizations and building executive dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of BI and Datawarehouse concepts