Job Description – Developer (ETL + Database)
Develop, document & Support ETL mappings, Database structures & BI reports.
Perform unit testing of developments done by him/her.
Participate in UAT process and ensure quick resolution of any UAT issue.
Manage different environments and be responsible for proper deployment of code in all client
Prepare release documents.
Prepare and Maintain project documents as advised by Team Leads.
3+ years of Hands on experience on ETL Pentaho Spoon Talend & MS SQL Server, Oracle & SYBASE Database tools.
Ability to write complex SQL and database procedures.
Good knowledge and understanding regarding Data warehouse Concepts, ETL Concepts, ETL
Loading Strategies, Data archiving, Data Reconciliation, ETL error handling etc.
Good communication skills – written and verbal.
Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule
- An engineering graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- Participate in the maintenance of large-scale and heavily trafficked Java and Node.js applications.
- Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the root cause analysis as level 1 support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solution to the relevant team with all required details.
- Document, analyze and report frequently reported issues for future feature development.
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL and Elastic Search is a huge plus.
- Be comfortable with XML, regex, Linux commands, and tools like Postman needed to execute occasional tasks.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to recognize genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Hunger to learn new things and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
JD – Attached Sample Profile for Reference
1) WebFOCUS BI Reporting
2) WebFOCUS Adminstration
3) Sybase or Oracle or SQL Server or Snowflake
4) DWH Skills
Nice to have
1) Experience in SAP BO / Crystal report /SSRS/ Power BI
2) Experience in Informix
3) Experience in ETL
• Technical knowledge regarding best practices of BI development / integration.
• Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
• Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.
• Strong Advanced SQL programming skills are required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with one or more BI Reporting tools as Analyst/Developer.
• Knowledge of data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience converting reports from one reporting tool to another
• Strong knowledge of SQL and ETL Testing
• Extensive experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing
• Hands-on back-end testing skills and strong RDBMS and testing methodologies.
• Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e HP Quality Center, Jira
• Proficient experience of working on SDLC & Agile Methodology
•Excellent Knowledge of Database Systems Vertica /Oracle/ Teradata
• Knowledge in security testing will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports Using Tableau
• Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem-solving skills
•Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
• Good knowledge of Python Programming language.
• Working knowledge of AWS
Role: Power BI Developer
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 4+ Yrs
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
Proficiency with MS Power BI / SSRS.
Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
Understanding of structured query language (SQL).
- Minimum of 12 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies.
- Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture.
- Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members.
- Head complex ETL requirements and design.
- Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
- Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements.
- Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team.
- Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements.
- Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements.
- Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements.
- Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables.
- Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture
Create and modify database schema, T-SQL scripts, stored procedures and other database
objects and SSIS packages in order to meet customer requirements.
Must have strong working knowledge of MS SQL Management Studio
Set up, maintenance and support jobs in SQL Agent
MS SQL Server 2012/2016 and T-SQL in OLAP and OLTP
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Database: MS SQL Server 2016/2019
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.
at ERP based Company
Onsite Opportunity for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional (TalentManagement/ CoreHR) Consultant’s – UAE. Exp.- 8+Years, Very strong in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Atleast 2 e2e Implementation in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Excellent Communication. Joining time: Max. 10 Days. Kindly contact Ramesh- 782, 938, 2777, rbguddanur AT appstec-me DOT com