Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Candidate should have technical knowledge with experience in the Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle SOA
- Should have good expertise on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Data warehousing with relevant experience 4 to 6 years
- Experience in Designing, implementing, and maintaining ODI load plan and process
- Good to have knowledge in Oracle MFT, Oracle Database, Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, XML, WSDL/XSD, Adapters
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Timely completion of quality deliverables, good communication skills, professional conduct, ability to talk/handle business and cross functional teams
- Migration of code from lower to higher environment adhering to process and documentation
With a global provider of Business Process Management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must
Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces
Experience in performance tuning of the code
Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc
Good to have ADF experience
Good to have ORDS experience
Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities
Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition
to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions.
Communicate project status and escalate issues to management.
Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using webMethods 9.x/10.x
- Standards – XML, Flat file, JSON, TML, SOAP, REST
- Skills – Designer, MWS, Trading Networks, BPM, Deployer, Integration Server, API Gateway/Portal
- Messaging Technologies – JMS, UM, Broker, Kafka
- Adapters – JDBC, SAP, Kafka, JMS
- Databases – Oracle
- Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SMTP
- Tools – SOAP UI, Postman, Sql Developer, Putty, WinScp, SVN
- Others – PL/SQL, Java, HTML, DSP, Agile Methodology
We are a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS Company in the Customer Experience/CRM space based in US. We are seeking an experienced, customer-facing technical solutioning professional in a consulting role, who can work as a trusted advisor for our customers in pre-sales and post-sales implementation situations.
- Provide day to day technical and sales engineering support to sales team during presales situations
- Deliver technical presentations, product demos for prospective customers
- Implement and deliver custom demos when necessary for specific prospective customers
- Capture customer-specific requirements for customizations and 3rd party software (API) integrations required to deliver full solution into a documented Statement of Work (SoW) based on a standard template, to assist sales team to close deals
- Ensure implementation and customer success post-sales by doing an effective knowledge transfer of customer-specific requirements in the SoW to the implementation team
5+ years minimum Software and/or SaaS industry experience working preferably in customer facing roles (pre-sales engineering or post-sales implementation or solution consulting)
- Excellent English-communication and writing skills
- Comfortable in creating customer-facing technical presentations in Powerpoint, SoW documents in Word, and working with simple ROI-type Excel spreadsheets
- Good presentation skills - presenting PPT, demos, discussing SOW with customers over Zoom calls
- Experience in solution architecture - understanding customer use-cases, and advising customers on how we can adapt our product platform with customizations to deliver a solution meeting their needs
- Some hands-on programming experience - comfortable in writing simple custom scripts and HTML/XML/JSON that may be required to customize demos
- Remote, India-based Consulting role but requires flexible work hours to cover customer activity in US timezones
- Primary tools: Mac or Windows PC, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Slack (for
collaboration), Zoom (for meetings), Smartphone (for iOS or Android mobile app demos)
- Adequate training will be provided on how to demo/use our products, setup demo environments, customization options, sample customization scripts/tools, sales presentations, SoW templates and other technical pre-sales tools
- Over 8 years of experience and 5+ in API/mulesoft
- Expert with API technology including (REST, JSON, XML, Web Security, API Management, Public/Private APIs)
- Strong experience with MuleSoft cloud hub/AnyPoint Platform with proven experience architecting, designing, implementing enterprise services, and platform operations.
- Should be proficient in developing enterprise standards, guidelines, best practices and policies for the Mulesoft platform and drive adoption
- Should be able to provide technical expertise in bringing-in automation across API life cycle ( code quality, migration, deployment, platform monitoring etc) using tools such as App Dynamics, puppet, chef or any similar tools
- Should be hands-on and proficient in DevOps methodologies such as CICD, test automation etc
- Should be able to evangelize and work with enterprise architects on API driven architecture, platform roadmap
- Should be very proficient in planning, stakeholder management, team mgmt. and communication at all levels
- Provides overall API technical leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech lead, Scrum Master to clarify requirements and set technical direction for the team
JD OF WEB METHOD DEVELOPER
Experience as a Web Methods Developer with both MFT and JDBC adapter
- Experience in Web Methods Integration 9.x, 10.x/above.
- AS2 transmission with partners.
- Working experience in webMethods designer, Integration Server, Web Services
(REST, SOAP), pub-sub model, JMS, SAP adapter, SFDC adapter, AS400 adapter,
Web Methods Test Suit and MQ Adapters.
- Hands-on building BPM and TN integrations. Must have built process models in
deployed them till production.
- Hands-on CAF. Must have built custom pages on CAF and deployed then till
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
- Basic Fundamental understanding, logical reasoning, problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication.
- Good Problem Solving approach
Primary Skills :
- Experience as a Web methods Developer with both MFT and JDBC adapter
- RESTful service development
- In-depth ESB knowledge
- Experience in SAP adapters
Below is the JD for OTM
- Total 5 plus years of OTM experience;
- At least 2 Full life cycle implementations
- Advanced SQL knowledge required in addition to XML/ XSL.
- Strong functional system configuration skills are required with core OTM functionality in the modules including Order Management,shipment planning and execution, freight settlement and Business process automation
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
• Candidate should have technical knowledge with experience in the Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle SOA
• Should have good expertise on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Data warehousing with relevant experience 4 to 6 years
• Experience in Designing, implementing, and maintaining ODI load plan and process
• Good to have knowledge in Oracle MFT, Oracle Database, Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, XML, WSDL/XSD, Adapters
• Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
• Timely completion of quality deliverables, good communication skills, professional conduct, ability to talk/handle business and cross functional teams
• Migration of code from lower to higher environment adhering to process and documentation
Location: All Metros
Requirements: MB Design Experience, Experience in SOA/ Middleware Integration
- Looking only for immediate to 15 days candidate.
- Looking for an experienced Integration specialist with a good expertise in ETL Informatica and a strong Application integration background
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience in Informatica MDM required. Powercenter is a core skill set.
- Having experience in a broader Informatica toolset is strongly preferred
- Should prove a very strong implementation experience in Application integration, should demonstrate expertise/presentation with multiple use cases
- Passionate coders with a strong Application development background, years of experience could range from 5+ to 15+
- Should have application development experience outside of ETL, (just learning ETL as a tool is not enough), experience in writing application outside of ETL will bring in more value
- Strong database skills with a strong understanding of data, data quality, data governance, understanding and developing standalone and integrated database layers (sql, packages, functions, performance tuning ), i.e. Expert with a strong integration background who has more application integration background than just an ETL Informatica tool
- Experience in integration with XML/JSON based and heavily involve JMS MQ (read/write)
- Experience in SOAP and REST based API's exchanging both XML and JSON files used for request and response
- Experience with Salesforce.com Integration using Informatica power exchange module is a plus but not needed
- Experience with Informatica MDM as a technology stack that is used for integration of senior market members with Salesforce.com is a plus but not needed,
- Very strong scripting background (C/bourne shell/Perl/Java)
- Should be able to understand JAVA, we do have development around JAVA, i.e ability to work around a solution in programming language like Java when implementation is not possible through ETL
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.