A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for leading the overall Performance Marketing charter across all our focus markets. This includes:
- Planning the right channel mix for performance marketing, including budgets
- Setting up campaigns in line with budgets & goals
- Rapid experimentation & optimization of campaigns across various levers
- Deep analytics of campaign and funnel data to identify improvement opportunities
Who are you?
- 3-5 years of experience in leading performance marketing for a company, startup or an agency
- Experience in running ad campaigns across Meta, Google, DSPs & affiliate channels
- Experience in analytics and data-backed optimizations
- Are okay to work with cross-functional teams like design, copy, product, tech etc
- Are driven to set up a performance marketing function from 0-1 and see it scale
Personality traits we admire:-
- A confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and a sense of humor, as an added advantage.
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Has attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Interview Process - would be team specific
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 2 - Task / Assignment
- Round 3 - Review Task
- Round 4 - HR discussion
Appknox, a leading mobile app security solution HQ'D in Singapore & Bangalore was founded by Harshit Agarwal and Subho Halder.
Since its inception, Appknox has become one of the go-to security solutions with the most powerful plug-and-play security platform, enabling security researchers, developers, and enterprises to build safe and secure mobile ecosystems using a system-plus human approach.
Appknox offers VA+PT solutions ( Vulnerability Assessment + Penetration Testing ) that provide end-to-end mobile application security and testing strategies to Fortune 500, SMB and Large Enterprises Globally helping businesses and mobile developers make their mobile apps more secure, thus not only enhancing protection for their customers but also for their own brand.
During the course of 8 years, Appknox has scaled up to work with some major brands in India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, and the US and have also successfully enabled some of the top government agencies with its On-Premise deployments & compliance testing. Appknox helps 500+ Enterprises which includes 20+ Fortune 1000 and with ministries/regulators across 10+ countries and some of the top banks across 20+ countries.
A champion of Value SaaS, with its customer and security-first approach Appknox has won many awards and recognitions from G2, Gartner and is one of the top mobile app security vendors in its 2021 Application security Hype Cycle report.
Our forward-leaning, pioneering spirit is backed by SeedPlus, JFDI Asia, Microsoft Ventures, and Cisco Launchpad and a legacy of expertise that began at the dawn of 2014.
Customer Marketing Manager
Rally and OurBus have established new consumer brands in busing built for the sharing economy. Together, they provide a single technology platform affecting the private bus industry’s 700M annual passenger trips. They empower the 3,000+ small businesses that comprise the US private bus industry. Rally and OurBus products are supported by a more efficient, combined bus operator network of small businesses, to whom they offer a fully operational SaaS infrastructure. They have made a direct impact on the private bus industry by helping operators increase revenues with automation and business model innovations.
To be able to keep the users engaged so that they come back to us again and again
- Produce and execute all email and app push campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Manage and execute email/app marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders.
- Use customer data such as web behavior to drive the message and content personalization.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Mitigate email and push frequency between program touchpoints to minimize database churn. This includes marketing campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Regularly identify trends and email and push marketing strategies from leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain customers.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
- Proven experience managing an email and app push marketing program. Minimum experience 5-6 years in Customer/Retention marketing
- We need someone having exposure to the US market space for at least 2 years
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms such as Clevertap, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Survey tools, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of email and app push best practices
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analyzing the performance of an extensive email marketing database.
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, A/B Testing, and other CMS.
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Potential Growth Paths
- Sr. Manager - Customer Marketing
- Sr. Manager - Retention Marketing
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand which provides range of products that are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segment. The company launched in 2021 and within 4 months, we have launched 150+ premium products and have started hitting 400+ daily orders. TWS is funded by logx ventures. We plan to build this company into a multi-million dollar business and provide best quality organic products all over the world!
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you're interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features - Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes - Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
2. Communicate and explain to them the benefits & features of the platform
3. Work on getting them on-board and assist in registering on Zyapaar
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
What you will do:
- Creating and updating the listing on all the platforms
- Coordinating with Marketplace teams to set up and manage promotions (deals and price offs) for Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, etc
- Setting up deals, opting in to relevant deals (on FK)
- Following up on confirmation of promotions
- Checking execution and performance of promotion
- Checking Debit Notes received against promotions
- Working with Stock Manager to ensure healthy inventory metrics on B2C Marketplaces
- Working with team members to ensure timely delivery of shipments to B2B Marketplace warehouses
- Working with team members to ensure timely payment from B2B Marketplaces
- Reviewing of Influencer program
- Working with the content team to develop and update content for product listings
- Maintaining properties such as Brand Pages
- Coordinating with the Content team and Marketplace teams to develop creatives for promotions
- Investigating and resolving of content related issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Packaging Industry - Marketing Head
Qualification: Knowledge of Wooden Pallets/ Corrugation Industry is a must.
1. Increase client base and send quotation to customer with regular follow-up.
2. Finding new big customers
3. Meeting clients and procuring orders
4. Carry out sales from leads given from INDIAMART.
5. Visit customer site for personal meeting and discussions.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via meetings/ personal visits, telephone.
7. Candidate should provide professional and effective services to meet customer expectations
8. Client retention and client servicing and reviving lost inactive or lost accounts
9. Taking customer feedback and analyzing them for future improvements
10. Acquire more clients to grow business
Salary: INR 2,40,000 – 4,20,000 P.A. Incentives will be given for extra sales.
Industry: Packaging/Corrugated Boxes/Wooden Pallets
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Must be well mannered, smart with good communication skills.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
1) Knowledge of Computer
2) Good writing skills
5) Basic Knowledge of Corel Draw (preferred)
6) Ability to handle the back end work.
It's unpaid but I can assure you that you will get great exposure and a great environment to work in. It is a great opportunity to step into the real world. Also other benefits like LOR, certificate and offer letter after you get selected. While the internship, training will be provided by superiors.
HR, social media marketing, fundraiser, sales and marketing, youth mediathon, and videographers.
- should have good communication
- should have basic knowledge of the particular department you are interested in
- should be 12th passed
offer letter after selection
Certificate after completion.
● Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by
conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
● Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined
● Developing and executing Riskcovry’s multi-channel performance marketing strategy.
● Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
● You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain
points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test,
and measure mindset
● You write engaging content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
● You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle
to introduce our product for each target group
● You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
● Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or equivalent
● At least 4+ years of professional experience either in an marketing agency or in-house enterprise
● Business fluency in English