Role: Performance Marketing Specialist
Work Status :Full Time
Work Location : Delhi Public School,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, manage and execute customer acquisition (lead generation) activities across all digital channels including search and social media.
- A/B test and optimize paid ad campaigns (text/social media ads) & landing pages.
- End-to-end management and execution of Google Ads & Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- Schedule and run timely website audits for SEO.
- Oversee and execute basic on-page and off-page SEO activities.
- Support content creation team with keyword research data.
- Explore and identify new channels for customer acquisition.
- Monitor and report daily/weekly/monthly data.
- Setup email marketing campaigns for lead nurturing.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in performance/growth/digital marketing.
- Proficient in running ad campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- Broad understanding on SEO that covers search algorithms, structured data and UX.
- Good knowledge in any popular SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz Pro etc.
- Proven experience in keyword research and creating/editing content for SEO.
- Excellent communication skills especially in written English.
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual who can work with minimal assistance.
Work Location: Hyderabad/Remote
Interested candidates can send their updated resume.
G . Anitha
Delhi Public School
Nacharam/Mahendra Hills / Nadergul