Position – International Sales Development Representative
Reports to - Regional Head
Primary Objective - Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
Specific Accountabilities/Responsibilities -
Promoting and business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 40 calls / 30 emails per day
Working together with the Sales Director to grow a specific sales territory
Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress
About Mantra Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- BBA/ MBA/ PGDC in Marketing.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Should have Experience in Digger Teeth’s Sales and Marketing.
- Candidates from Auto/ Auto Ancillary can also apply
Responsibilities And Duties:
1. Meet Leads For Assessment And Solution Offering. (Leads And Appointments Will Be Provided By Company)
2. Prepare Quotation As Per Client Requirements
3. Handle And Resolve Feedback, Complaints Or Conflicts
4.Team Handling, Highly Self-Motivated
5.Possess Strong Work Ethics And Keep Information Confidential Qualifications And Skills:
Ready To Travel
1. High Growth Environment
2. Travelling Allowance
3. Provident Fund
4. Health Insurance
• Calling the leads provided in the CRM and understand their requirements of career up-skilling and pitch the right course as per their needs.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers.
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
• Should be maintaining all customer interactions in the CRM.
• Should have decent exposure working with any CRM like Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
• Managing all pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned leads.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
• Excellent spoken and verbal skills
• Ability to plan and execute
• Ability to persuade and negotiate
• Ability to work under stress
• Ability to work in a team
• Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
Job Profile: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Company Profile: Skill Deck is a dynamic and young company focused on providing trainings to corporates and individuals and help them upskill in the HR and IT domains. We have various courses like payroll expert, talent sourcing expert, UI Development, PHP Development, MERN Stack Development etc. We also conduct workshops on various topics like PF Act, Labour Laws, Indian Payroll System etc. We are a trusted name in the field of HR and IT trainings and corporates rely on us for giving the best trainings to their workforce. We are venturing into training engineers too this year.
We also provide training to college students. We are empanelled with colleges for doing so. We are a trusted name there too. Upskilling is a byword for us.
Offices in: Bengaluru and Amritsar
Description: You will start your journey at Skill Deck by being a part of a team that builds and maintains business relationships with corporate clients, individual clients and colleges. You will be responsible for connecting new clients with the company and increasing our revenue by inducing clients to give us an opportunity to train them and their people.
Sector: Learning and Development
Required Skill Sets:
If you are:
- Interested in making people learn new things
- Are passionate about cutting edge technology
- Fond of interacting with people
- Keen to explore facets of human behaviour
Skill Deck is the place where you can have fun working and enjoy a healthy work life balance.
Role: Individual Sales, Corporate sales and sales to academia.
Domain: B2B and B2C.
Location: Pan India. WFH.
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a 1 hour break in between.
Academic Qualifications: Undergraduates and graduates are eligible to apply.
Language: Speaking good English is mandatory.
Rounds of interviews:
Final Telephonic interview.
CTC: Attractive CTC and excellent performance based incentives.
Work with customers or their representatives
- Possess a professional, knowledgeable, positive and energetic attitude § Uses strong consultative sales skills and interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and motivation
- Assist manager in marketing campaigns
- Maintain accurate and organized files
- Work with Outside Sales Staff and Counter Sales Staff to assist in following up with customers
- Develop long-term relationships with industry customers (i.e. designers)
- Maintain the Showroom as a professional place of business
- Follow company policies and procedures and other duties as assigned
Need Indian Freelancers, for Appointment Set in USA software Product Companies
we are software service provider target company software product companies in US region,
we are looking for Freelancer to have B2B calls and appointment set,
Your role have to set appointments for us with the C level persons in client side.
We pay based on per appointment 100 USD
if the appointed lead converted into project mean, you will get the 2.5 percentage commission,
after 3 months if you getting appointments constantly pay will be 150 USD.
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.