About iii Consulting Private Limited
This can be a great career move to accelerate your own growth.
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
- Proven expertise in growth of the Company through various digital marketing channels
- Proficient in paid marketing, influencer marketing and other growth channels
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with a focus on online marketing
- Successful track record in accelerating customer acquisition, growth plan
- Preferable work experience in the E-commerce industry
- Ability to deliver strong results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment & immerse in an amazing learning experience
- Should have great written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, Google Analytics, CleverTap and other digital tools.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
- Owner of customer acquisition for the business.
- Build long-term strategies for customer acquisition and lead the team in execution
- Use data and market intelligence to drive acquisition efforts
- Identify new growth opportunities (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new users.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Tech & Marketing) to establish growth strategies
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Create relevant customer segments, analyze trends and prioritize campaigns
- Develop strategic customer acquisition plans to drive profitable growth.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Oversee all digital channels of the Company including SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media, Influencer marketing and other marketing activities.
- Take high level brainstormed idea to actual implementation, tracking and analyzing
- Create weekly and monthly marketing plans and budgets for our different channels.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors for lead generation.
This Social Media Executive is suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to get a first-hand experience in various things that happen in a new organization. A candidate that doesn’t mind about living any challenging experience by owning it to self.
Candidate will be given responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) social media strategy planning, online advertising, promotions, & Ad-Campaigns. He/she will monitor and create aggressive marketing on Instagram & Facebook and create engaging content for blogs, forums and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, etc.
He/she will optimize our website, blogs and social media content for maximum reach and impact (e.g. SEO/SEM) by using keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis. They will develop a content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
KINDNESS IS OUR SUPERPOWER - and our goal is to build and bring all kind of brands onto a single platform. kindlife is built to bridge the gap between customers’ values & brands’
kindlife is the world’s first well-being ecosystem that enables conscientious consumers with the largest community of well-being experts, brands, and content creators. kindlife platform
houses more than 150+ kinder brands in beauty, nutrition, and home care and has a thriving community of well-being experts and enthusiasts. We believe it is essential to be kind and in that pursuit, we bring together all products that are kind to you, kind to those around you, and kind to the environment. For us, any move; big or small; on the well-being spectrum is a kindmove and must be celebrated.
About the role:
This position will work closely with the marketing, merchandising & community building teams and run end-to-end campaigns from the campaign briefing through influencer selection and campaign execution and measurement.
What Your Impact Will Be:
● Develop annual planning and strategy under each category
● Manages all aspects of influencer campaign design, execution, and measurement on the community and social platforms
● Collaborate and align with cross-functional teams to build influencer activations that meet desired marketing objectives
● Strategically identify talent and influencers for brand campaigns and programs that maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs
● Ensure final creative and integrations are consistent with the brand brief and meet legal standards
● Compile, analyze and interpret data to optimize execution and report on campaign performance
● Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (content creators, platforms, agencies, managers, etc.)
What We’re Looking For:
● 2-4 years in an influencer marketing, media, or PR role, with a focus on digital platforms
● Significant knowledge across content, influencers, and media products
● Critical thinking and the ability to quickly assess opportunities and challenges
● Ability to set long-term strategy, clear goals, and KPIs
● Excellent organization and communication skills
● Experience being a team player collaborating across departments
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
● Strong people skills and ability to effectively manage a direct report
● Self-direction and an ability to manage ambiguity
● Experience managing and nurturing junior team members
kindlife is at its best when every member of our crew feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day.
What It’s Like To Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company and work towards empowering the crew to reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors
● We collaborate : Being a part of the kind crew means being part of one team with shared values and common goals.
● We innovate : At kindlife we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
● We execute : We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Visit us at: https://kindlife.in/ or Join the conversation here :
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kindlife.in/
Do a reference check with a crew member. We’ll keep it anonymous, we promise!
- 10 – 18 years of experience selling a SaaS solution, ideally selling B2B Enterprise Solutions.
- A classic enterprise solution seller with hands-on experience in technology.
- A strong passion for overachieving enterprise sales numbers in a hunting profile.
- Ability to recruit and build a team of Sales representatives and mentor them.
- Initially would be an Individual contributor and will build the team steadily.
- Having a sterling career so far already in achieving sales targets and wants to look at fast growth in a sales career and therefore being totally performance-driven.
- On-the-foot thinker and ability to build long-lasting professional relationships.
- You are interested in selling technology related to AI, SAAS solutions, and/or predictive analytics.
- Would be an Individual contributor but aiming to become a Sales Leader.
- Would already have working relationships across enterprise leaders in HR / IT / PMO teams
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts.
- Track record of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles.
- Driven, self-motivated, proactive, and excited about being at a start-up
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard the right customers and drive adoption/engagement in the first year.
- Strong executive presence.
- Experience selling to HR and TA leads would be an added advantage.
- Experience selling to the IT and ITES/BPO sector will be an added advantage.
- Experience selling HR tech solutions will be an added advantage.
- Influencing the direction of our marketing team and the business at large by informing strategy research, innovation, suggesting, testing, and utilizing the latest and greatest approaches and tools in the space.
- Partnering with outside agencies to amplify successes and results
- Optimizing content, site structure, link architecture, and our growing brick & mortar footprint to improve 1st page ranking
- Increasing and constantly iterating the communication streams and alignment cross functionally that ensure SEO efforts are understood, well-supported, and successful at the enterprise level
- Nurturing a world class, engage, and high-performing SEO function & team
- Contributing thought partnership, positive influence, and subject matter expertise to the Marketing leadership team as well as peer groups across the organization
What you need to have:
- MBA - Marketing or in related Stream from good college is preferred. (tier 1 colleges not mandatory)
- 6 - 10 years of success in Marketing with strong track record and technical knowledge of SEO latest practices
- Demonstrated success within B2C/ D2C/ Media/ EdTech/ Fintech/ Ecommerce businesses
- Obvious and insatiable curiosity and learning agility
- Proven agility to move between simultaneous projects, challenges, and priorities
- Experience collaborating across teams, functions, and initiatives
- A strong drive to identify and act on improvement opportunities
- A head for business and a heart for people
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)