This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, new-age startup working on an AI platform to gather consumer insights. You’d be part of the business team, driving demand generation using content marketing, published on all digital properties.
Experience matters. The ‘must-haves’ are.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in running content marketing programs, especially for SaaS, martech, technology brands
- Experience in running a complete marketing program – organizing webinars, scouting for event opportunities, etc.
- Experience in writing across genres – social, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience for writing for the Western audience (native English speaking geographies such as USA and the UK)
The specific skills sought are as follows.
- Ability to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Ability to write in both informal and formal tones – use of colloquial English for informal and assuming a formal tone when authoring a thought leadership article, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Ability to improvise – use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing.
- Ability to think through topics that might be of interest to our very professionally accomplished TG – quite different than what you’d write for a consumer-facing brand.
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive content development and work with internal teams to execute content marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience working in close partnership with Technology, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, SEO, Customer Success, and various other departments to develop marketing content.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with teams and key stakeholders to generate content ideas, create detailed outlines, and convert them into compelling thought leadership articles, marketing collateral, and sales tools.
- Work on data-driven content such as reports, infographics, and is familiar with repurposing strategies.
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to support product launches and announcements through blogs, announcement mailers, social creatives, and more.
- Manage all phases of the sponsored content project lifecycle including discovery, kickoff, proposal requirements, content curation, and final delivery.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Repurpose long-form content that you’ve produced to smaller bite-sized content pieces consumable across a host of digital channels.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles, SEO best practices, and techniques, lead generation principles.
- Adept at developing data-driven content in both long and short-form that appeal to customers and prospects.
- Understanding of brand, logo, and regulatory compliance, and the ability to liaise with agencies, vendors and creative/design professionals.
- Good planning, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, including proofreading, copy editing and maintaining design consistency.
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt to new strategies on the fly.
- Continually learn the latest platforms, technology, tools, and marketing solutions to enhance workflow.
Energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
Experience: 4 Years of experience in multi-channel content creation & management in B2B SaaS companies
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges.
- Crafting the performance marketing strategy for the company and managing the overall online marketing calendar around the same
- Managing all online properties of the brand
- Measuring ROI and a set of other KPIs, based on in-depth analysis of standard digital metrics
- Liaising with multiple agencies, as well as internal offline and traditional marketing teams to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns throughout the year
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing with experience in Digital Advertising, Website Management, Lead Generation, and/or Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with problem-solving and analytical skills including conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Experience with digital and web analytics and data tracking tools (e. g., Google Analytics, ) and SQL
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience using various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Experience with ad serving tools and DSPs (e. g., DoubleClick, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy the campaign
- Experience presenting ideas to several stakeholders at once
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Atomated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications – impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/ Tier 2 college
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Collaborate with the design team to create a social media calendar.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast marketing performance trends in terms of consumer acquisition
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Update and maintain the monthly report on a regular basis- Keeping a routine check on marketing targets and achievements
- Good interpersonal, communication and social skills.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of all different marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Ability to understand current and future trends in the digital content and social media space..
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- 4 years of experience as a Marketing Head
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience with microsoft office ( Excel )
- Preferable a degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, Communication or relevant fields
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Passion for fitness, mobile and technology is a plus!
- Driving the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
- Promoting the company as an innovator to the press and public, and overseeing outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Working closely with CEO, sales, product and tech teams to successfully define, deliver, and execute the brand strategy
- Collaborating and leading across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Building strong working relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization through the demonstration of being a deep subject matter expert
- Improving ROI on the marketing spends: Being responsible for the spend of marketing budget and Identifying ways to improve effectiveness of Google Ad, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook campaigns to boost ad engagement, conversion rates and cost per acquisition.
- Constantly monitoring the various metrics around returns on spend, acquisition and churn.
- MBA 7+ years of proven experience in SaaS based product Marketing, start up experience
- MBA from T1 colleges or Top B Schools
- Preferably from SaaS based IT Products or Agriculture Industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
1. Understanding of SEO terminologies.
2. Using SEO Tools - AHrefs / SEMRush and the likes.
3. Competitor / Competition Analysis
1. Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
2. Quick Learner and Attention to detail.
Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Candidate once selected will be have to Work from Home till 31st July 2020.
We will resume office operations on 1st August 2020.
Applicants looking for Remote Work only should NOT apply.