Fronix Solutions provides more than just gifted professionals; we provide top talent to back up your business in attaining their objectives. Our consulting teams are based from inside and around our core operational areas, ensuring on-target skillsets.
We are looking for an All-Star US IT Bench sales recruiter with 1-5 years of experience in attending to and closing customary and niche positions with ease. We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong background in recruiting for IT skill set.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain every month reports of Interviews scheduled and placements done.
- End to End cycle of sales from submitting Profiles, Rate Negotiations, and Follow Up.
- Handling the Full Cycle of Bench Sales Recruitment. i.e., sourcing Job requirements from Prime Vendors, Clients, etc., to submitting the Bench Consultants.
- Negotiating the best rates, following up on Interview Schedules & Placing the Consultants at best deals.
- Regular interaction and Follow-up with bench Consultants and identifying their needs and getting them into projects accordingly.
- Handle and Turn H1 B Transfers and Referrals on to our W2 Consultants.
- Coordinate with the Internal recruiting team for any new client or Vendor requirements applicable for assigned bench.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate must have experience working with Direct client or Prime vendor.
- Strong knowledge and working experience on W2, 1099, and Corp to Corp (C2C).
- Hands-on experience in contract, permanent, contract-to-hire positions.
- Strong understanding of excellent candidate assessment skills, technical requirements and resume updating skills
- Experience using job boards such as Glassdoor, Simply hired, Dice, Monster, and ETC.
- Experience in various search/sourcing methods, including LinkedIn, Hangouts and Google search engines.
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills handling all visa types especially US Citizens, Green Card holders.
- Accuracy and the ability to follow through, capable of working independently in a high volume, fast-paced, deadline-oriented situation.
- Strong knowledge of negotiating salary/hourly pay rate for the contract/full-time requirements.
- Should have a great hustling strength to strive for leveling assigned KPI’s
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hyderabad (Onsite from day 1)
Shifts: Night Shift
Timings: 7:30pm to 4:30 (IST)
About Fronix Solutions
- Expert in sales of IT services like Mobile App Development, Web App Development, Digital Marketing to international clients.
- Expert in generating leads from bidding platforms such as oDesk, Elance, Freelancer, Guru. Upwork etc.
- Expert in generating new business through LinkedIn, Facebook & other Social Media Portals.
- Candidates should know to write proposals for projects without grammatical mistakes.
- Experience in Business Development, project requirement analysis, drafting proposal and negotiation with International clients.
- Excellent PR skills to make long term relationships with clients.
- Should be able to manage the sales process independently.
- Regular communication with the management to successfully execute the business strategy.
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com.
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills
Volopay is a Y Combinator-backed startup that combines, corporate cards, bill payments, approvals, expense reimbursements, and accounting automation in one single platform. We empower businesses to manage, grow and succeed with our cross-platform solution that delivers more functionality across different areas of operations. We have raised funds from some of the top investors in the world, and are on our way to being one of the most influential fintech startups in South East Asia, with ambitions to expand in India.
For selling a platform like this, we need people who are super excited about the vision of the company and who are passionately curious about building this for businesses out there.
We are growing fast and are looking for go-getters who want to push themselves in a creative and supportive environment. You Will be responsible for managing the prospect database to ensure the validity of each prospect record to enable efficient and effective outbound sales and marketing activity. We are looking for people who have a passion for driving the rapid growth of lead generation within schedule.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate leads across markets for the sales development representatives
- Curate lists for the team for daily reach-outs.
- Liaison with data mining agencies, find new tools, more to always have the lists ready
- Improve the process of how data is handled.
- To maintain the data hygiene on CRM tools.
- Understand the ideal customer profile and fuel the lists with similar profiles
- Closely working with SDRs lead to understanding what experiments are working to curate that data.
- Previous sales methodology training and proficiency with sales tools and CRMs such as Hubspot, Reply, Freshsales, and the likes.
- Keen interest in conducting research coupled with sensing new changes in the market and evolving new strategies.
- Preferably has done B2B sales in the past - payroll, expense management, procurement software.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, Drip Campaigns, and LinkedIn scrapping tools would be a plus.
- Someone who can understand data and who has the curiosity to explore the channels to generate leads
Volopay supports diversity in the workplace and is a huge believer in women leaders. In case if you are an ambitious girl who sees yourself emerging as a leader, it’d be a plus!
Manage end-to-end Linkedin campaign execution, including building, deployment & optimizing email campaign.
-for leads Should be able to do bulk data extraction, drip & bulk campaigns Responsible for searching, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team. Design and implement Linkedin marketing campaigns Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
Excellent Communication Skills.
We are urgently hiring for Business Development Executive with 2 to 5years.
Must Have Excellent communication skills.
Excellent client communication required - Online and Offline.
You are responsible for generating Online Business on portal like Fiverr, Guru Upwork, PPH, Freelancer etc.
You must have the required skills to handle International clients.
Generate new leads everyday and must have contribution towards revenue generation.
You will Earn 10% commission of the amount per project.
Best and handsome commissions pay in the market.
You will be generating leads on multiple domains and multiple technologies like Web Development, Digital Marketing, App Development and more.
Must have experience in generating leads on above portals mentioned.
- Cold Calling to prospective leads & convert them into clients
- Business Development ideation & execution
- Freeze the Client Deal
- Populate & furnish the required documentation – Client Contract. Creative Forms, Project Details & Invoicing Details
- Follow-up & Closure on generated leads across multiple mediums
- Arrange client Meetings
- Pitching , Negotiating & Closure with Clients
- Client Servicing
- Client Relationship Management
- Generating Sales Report
- Payment track – Ensuring the payment compliance as per the CC Timeline
- Coordinating with accounts team for payment
- Pre Event-On Event-Post Event coordination with client for an end to end experience
- Constantly searching for new ideas & concepts
- Competitive analysis with regards to the market happenings
- Market research about the new trends & innovations
Visque Infotech :
We are an innovative company that develops E-commerce Sector using patent pending ideas and technology.
Position is in Sales Team to increase sales for products Local Vendors.
Critical role as you will be the face of the company.
Tremendous growth opportunities.
If you are excited about being part of an exciting new company, with products entering the market first time ever in the world and India then apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Plan weekly- sales- cycle and meet prospective clients on a daily basis- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment.
Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients.
Media Tracking to generate prospects.
Preparing- sales- and- sales- related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports,- sales- projection report, monthly- sales- plan etc.
Plan and budget revenue generation for the week and month.
Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
Take ownership of Sales for your channel, plan and execute Sales Forecast.
Design and Execution of company marketing programs and tracking ROI.
Identify new Distribution Channels and execute on penetrating those channels.
Increase sales volumes with present clients and Distribution channels.
Mentoring and motivating team to achieve the business goals.
Enhance client tracking and reporting systems databases.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge of Mumbai and surroundings preferred.
E-Commerce, field sales experience preferred.
Ability to work under high visibility role, high energy startup environment.
Marketing, Social media skills a plus. Computer Literate.
Hardworking and self motivated a must.
Minimum 1 year sales experience
Fluent in Hindi, English. Fluency in other regional languages is a plus
Team management experience
Cash bonus incentives for targets
Formal and informal training
Job Type: Full-time
Interview type: Walk-in
Job Type: Full-time