SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About TESSERACT ESPORTS
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
Roles and responsibilities:
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Indeed, Twitter, etc. to build an audience and ensure client engagement
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- Help convert prospects into loyal client with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Performance Areas & Description % of Time Spent
1. Product Management
• Manage and maintain the product portfolio aligned with brand strategy by channel,
retailer and door type
• Act as the Brand expert on product assortment as well as competitors (assortment,
pricing) in order to identify opportunities in local markets
• Develop product marketing calendar and work in collaboration with Consumer Marketing
Manager/ online/ consumer engagement; to develop the Brand’s 360° activation calendar
• Responsible for forecasting of new launches and liaising with regional demand planning
to ensure new launches are executed on time
• Maintain sampling and promotion initiatives
• Work cohesively with Demand Planning team to ensure adequate stock availability to
meet target achievement across channels offline + online.
• Ensure timely reporting on in-line Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) and Launches
• Responsible for liaising with regulatory team to ensure all products are registered on time
• Assist Consumer Marketing Manager to devise Pricing Strategy on the basis of global
guidelines, competitive benchmarking and COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) analysis
• Work in collaboration with stakeholders to developing sampling and GWP (Gift with
• Manage and maintain discontinued products and returns with the objective of reducing
• Ensure the final prices are shared with all stakeholders and updated in local systems
before the order date (distributor, retailer, Customer Service and TR)
3. Customer Relations/ Services
• Build and maintain a good work relationship with the Retailer, Customer Service, Finance
and Demand Planning team
• Contributes to Retailer discussions, preparation on product-related topics (launches,
assortment range, prices, and exclusivities)
• Keep all key stakeholders updated with regards to any changes in the calendar and launch
• Maintain relationships with business partners and key customers, follows up on
promotion efforts, keeps informed on sales force needs and assists sales management as
necessary to ensure all programs are implemented to their best advantage
• Co-ordinate with field force and retailers on timely basisto ensure all events and launches
are executed as per plan
Conducts regular store visits to monitor brand activity versus competitor, roll out of
marketing campaigns and to understand top doors
Page 3 of 3
• Coordinating with Regional Marketing, Finance and Demand Planning Teams
• Assisting in special projects
HIGH-TOUCH LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
The High-Touch Leadership Competencies provide the framework to build and grow the skills, knowledge, and behaviors
in each employee to lead from every chair. Everyone is expected to lead in every position. All of the High-Touch Leadership
Competencies are important to success. However, in each position there are three competencies that are imperative for
Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate
and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities
and management systems are required.
Aligns and Engages the Team in the Vision: Provides clarity to each team member on their role in achieving
the vision, strategy, and goals.
Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to
initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
Develops Talent and Capabilities: Identifies and cultivates essential skills and attributes to maximize
individual contribution and engagement.
Energizes and Enables Others: Ignites passion and releases potential to drive success.
Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion
of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly
mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
Drives Creativity and Innovation: Focuses on areas of highest potential. Creates newness or connects
knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline
are aligned to achieve strategy and goals.
Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational
effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
What is the role?
We are looking for a growth marketer who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple growth initiatives in marketing for international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, ORM, slack community for our users, sales enablement and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience that can span digital marketing, product marketing or growth marketing.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot CRM, Slack, ORM tools and Webflow.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
The person plays a dual role of Public Relation and Influencer Manager.
- Combine creativity, communication, and storytelling to create meaningful public relations campaigns that promote our products/ Founders.
- Pitch stories to top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and other online outlets.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and maintain media relationships.
- Create media materials such as press releases, talking points, run sheets, and messaging documents.
- Seek and manage business award submissions, interview opportunities, and speaking engagements for Co-Founders.
- Secure, track, and measure results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with influencers to create excitement and mass brand exposure across social media platforms
- Mine the social media platforms for top-tier influencers, celebrities, content creators, and talent that can increase brand reach.
- Manage and update internal influencer database to ensure platform and metrics stay updated.
- Collaborate with internal creative and social marketing teams to drive influencers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Continually engage with existing influencers and creators via email, DMs, and phone to build strong, long-lasting relationships. Manage day-to-day communications with talent/influencers.
- Manage all influencer requests, place and track product samples requests.
- Oversee gift boxes and other special packaging needs for high-touch influencers.
- Think creatively and add new ideas to pitch for new and exciting influencer programs.
- 5+ years experience in public relations, in-house, or agency.
- Course in Mass Communication.
- Strong experience writing news releases, media advisories, feature stories, blogs, and media pitches.
- Existing relationships with top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and influencers preferred.
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) and in tune with how the influencer marketing landscape differs across each respective platform.
- Deep expertise in identifying key tastemakers, celebrity endorsers, and influencers.
- A passion for building and cultivating relationships with influencers.
- Previous experience working with consumer products and fashion brands.
- Passionate about social media trends and pop culture in general.
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with managing multiple priorities at any given time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
We are looking for Marketing Executive with a background on conventional Marketing as well some hands on knowledge on digital Marketing & Content Marketing.
1. Engage & Nurture -Top Gyms , Top Trainers ,Top Body Builders , Channel Partners ,Fitness Chains ,Customer Database through email campaigns, Whatsapp broadcast, Personal calling . Create communities & actively engage with the fitness ecosystem.
2. Enquiry Management - Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
3. Engage and coordinate with creative Design team ,Video & Photography team.
4. Create ,Consolidate & Maintain tools for presentation for Sales & business development Team and support the field sales team with required marketing material.
5. Create & Maintain database of all creatives, contacts & Content.
6. Engage with the existing customers & Work on measuring & Improving Customer Satisfaction ,Engagement ,Experience & Retention .
7. Market Research (Field & Online) – Tracking the competition very closely to identify the developments & Market trends .
8. Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
9. Gather Market Intelligence , Study Market requirement & Competition with respect to Pricing ,Product Range ,Offering , Strategy .
10 Devote 10% of the time for Sales to get exposure to ground realities and understand the Customer insight.
11. Candidate having Sales background to drive the conventional marketing role will be helpful.
1. Organisation & Planning skills -
3. Communication Skills
5. Networking Ability
6. Multi tasking Ability
7. Ability to interface with multiple stake holders effectively
8.Ability to work under self imposed deadlines
9. Out of Box thinking
10. Willingness & readiness to Travel.
Candidate should have at least 2-3 years experience in developing marketing strategies and should have worked in Sales .Passion for sports & fitness will be an added advantage .
Designation - Marketing Executive.
Someone wanting and willing to work in high paced, deliverable driven work culture.