POSITION DESCRIPTION / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Management- Strategy/Execution
Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Plan campaigns keeping in mind product launches, offers, occasions etc.
Content Creation & Management
Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Promote content through social advertising
Media & Advertising
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
Create budgets for social media activities and reconcile discrepancies.
Liaison with cross functional teams to integrate different activities
Work on their expectation and translate them into results.
Improving the user experience on the companys website(includes design, content and usability)
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
ROI driven digital campaigns
Ability to juggle multiple priorities & work with multiple stakeholders and partner agencies
Influencer Marketing & Management
Liaison with key influencers for long term strategy. A key part of the role is developing relationships with popular bloggers and online influencers
Search Engine Optimization
Provision of promotional calendar to Digital Agency. Facilitating content and creative for ongoing marketing campaigns. Ensuring campaign driven cross social media support on ongoing basis.
Other Key Functional Skills Required :
Proven working experience as a data analyst
Technical expertise regarding data models, segmentation techniques
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Fluent in Power Point and Proficient in Excel
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary and manage multiple projects at once
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment
Digital Marketing is in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Monitor and report on website usage via Google Analytics and other tools, develop new sources of website traffic, as well as identify and improve underperforming areas of the website in terms of visitor numbers, user experience, and conversion rates. Ensure new creative content fits with our brand to maintain the website’s personality, ensure online content complements off-line activity, utilize any additional content sources where appropriate, conduct regular reviews of agency performance against agreed targets, implement cost-effective paid campaigns to maximize conversion, as well as test and monitor website conversion rates and improve or update appropriately.
* Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
* Excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practice
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
* Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
*Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
*Writing, editing, and publishing for the company's hosting websites.
-Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, and Display)
-Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
-Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
-Manage social media marketing campaigns
-Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, and Programmatic)
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepares promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
We are looking for an experienced, result-driven, and highly creative Digital Marketing Expert to join our awesome team! As a Digital Marketing Expert at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing and employing the digital marketing strategies like SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), content marketing, performance, and mobile marketing by identifying clients/customers and their current and future needs and ensuring that the business, website, and our brand are always visible to the digital clients/customers.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Evaluate Emerging Technologies, Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing including Google, Instagram and LinkedIn ads/campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate analyses and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to scale business with digital marketing
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe XD, Figma, HTML, HTML5, CSS.
- Previous working experience as Digital Marketer for at least 1 Year.
- It is not necessary that you should hold an MBA or have certifications in digital marketing because your projects will be the proof that you are an expert in your field.
Join a well known brand within IT Software
Excellent career development opportunities
Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
Managing Social Media Marketing.
Working On Google Search Engine.
Conduct Intense Research About 'Digital Quality Assurance.
Implement Concepts Of SEO, SEM, SMM.
Understand Website Concepts.
Build An Online Community.
Run A Competitive Analysis.
Writing Marketing Content to Promote Our High-Quality Digital Products.
Excellent Communication Skills
Employment Type: Internship
You are a strong networker & relationship builder
You pay great attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Sadup Softech Private Limited is a leading Business IT Solution Providers Company. We Architect the solutions, engineer scalable & high- performing Services to meet the business challenges of our clients.
Using our Technology expertise and cross-industry experience, we drive our clients towards Digital Transformation. Our ultimate goal is to create ever-lasting value throughout the entire Digital Transformation journey achieving milestones in the competitive business world.
Thriving to make your business drive through by incorporating technology solutions for the evolving demands of your customers / clients?
Then here where we come to solve your business problems!! Reach out to us!!
Roles and Responsibilities | What does the job entail?
A Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the company's overall content strategy. You will find creative ways of building an impactful online presence and formulate content strategies as a means of engaging leaders from higher educational institutions and corporates.
The work will require you to:
- Work with the founders in defining and shaping the long term content strategy as well as executing short term projects for the organisation,
- Build and manage an editorial calendar that includes blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, email newsletters, case studies, webinars, infographics, etc.,
- Create and promote high quality written and visual content for social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. - have regard to social media best practices and ensuring that the content produced aligns with the company branding strategies,
- Collaborate with the sales & business development, product, design and other teams to support them by using effective content marketing to support their top of the funnel creation plan – enabling new leads as well as supporting the lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels,
- Identify and analyse key industry and market trends to create engaging content and enhance brand awareness.
Requirements | You’ll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 1 - 3 years of total experience in content marketing and content writing,
- You have 1+ years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more),
- You have a knack of storytelling and know how to market your work,
- You have excellent communication abilities including the ability to understand and connect with the audience,
- You have exposure to content marketing tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ahrefs, HootSuite, Hubspot, Radian6 etc.,
- You have a strong attention to detail, can multitask and have a penchant for analysing data to generate actionable insights.
We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build an end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies. Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research. We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
Intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on digital marketing campaign planning
2. Handle efficient advertising campaign setup across platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts)
3. Work on LinkedIn ads, Twitter, and email marketing advertising (to name a few)
4. Conduct preliminary online market research & competition analysis
5. Assess audience interests, behaviours and demographics across platforms for every industry
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow to effectively optimize live ads
7. Work on effective keyword planning on the basis of search volumes, cost per clicks, bid values, etc.
8. Work on effective search engine optimization strategies (on-page and off-Page both) for websites
9. Monitor online marketing trends on social media
10. Prepare accurate in-depth reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
11. Prepare pitch decks and proposals
12. Coordinate with content strategists, graphic designers, digital marketers and clients
13. Explore the complete gamut of the features of various social media platforms designed for marketers
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), English Proficiency