About Fitato Health Solutions Private Limited
The candidate will be responsible for generating leads and business opportunities from the US region. He/She will be a key
contributor to building a global BDR vertical of the Sales. He/She will be closely working with the Sales head to identify best reach out practices for business development with regards to our product suite.
● The candidate will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages
● Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like outreach, Linkedin Inmails, etc. )
● Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
● Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting.
● Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads.
● Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
● Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our market segments.
Skills And Qualification
● Candidate should be good at cold calling and writing cold emails
● Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new accounts
● Familiar with sourcing prospect contact information using tools like ZoomInfo, Lusha, SalesNavigator, Apollo, Slintel, etc
● Ability to think of creative ways of prospecting to make outbound more personalized
● Relationship-building with prospects
● Strong analytics skills to identify inefficiencies in order to improve it
● Self-starter who is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment
● Possess a BE/BTech or equivalent degree.
● 2-4 years of prior experience with a proven success track record in business development roles in a target driven
environment, ideally in CRM/Saas/High-Tech
● Excellent command of U.S. English (understanding, speaking, and writing).
It is among the fastest growing global SaaS from India.It is a Sequoia backed developer-first B2B SaaS company based out of India. Our product optimizes & delivers media files (images and videos) for websites and mobile applications. Gumlet is used across industries by online retailers, news, media publications, content creators, online educators and blogs.
Gumlet serves more than 1Bn media files every day to its 6000+ global clients. Some of our marquee clients
are Bloomberg Quiet, Vero Moda, Prothom Alo, Bestseller group, LBB, YourStory, etc.
● To work on one of the few world class DevTools SaaS companies in India
● To work with a global team which delivers 1 Bn optimized media files each day. (Google answers 6Bn queries /day)
● For the opportunity to work in a dynamic team that is async first and remote
● For an open learning environment with a lot of freedom
● For the leadership opportunities in a very transparent, result oriented and fast growing team
● Candidate will be a part of the first core BDR team of Gumlet
● This is a one-time opportunity with Gumlet where a candidate at this position will understand how to build and scale BDR teams from scratch
● Opportunity to experiment with the process.
● Opportunity to move to a senior lead role where he/she will learn people skills, team management and will get enough space to make the strategic decisions which will have an immediate impact on the sales function.
Registered Office: BHIVE Workspace, L-148, 5th Main Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, 560102
NOTE:-Work Timimg-US Shift(after 6pm IST)
About MobileFirst : Software Application development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Singapore.
Currently our focus is to build new clients in Sports, Health & Wellness, FinTech & eCommerce line of business.
What are we looking for?
- Must have proven experience of selling software services in International Markets.
- If not services we can consider people with experience of selling software products as well.
- Somebody who has experience of end to end sales cycle
- Somebody who has worked in a revenue based target environment.
- Should be mature, empathetic, self-driven and creative.
- Should be able to take initiatives, learn new things, dependable, co-operative and a team player.
- Adapative for working as per different timezone.
- Should able to take at least 6 to 7 Introduction meetings with clients.
- Opportunity to build & scale the Sales team
- Incentives on achieving the targets
- Work from home on an approval basis
- Opportunity to travel & represent organisation on various forums, conferences etc.
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM &
Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
We're looking for Business Development Executives.
1. Generating pipeline via researching for brands and clients in our target audience
2. Plan and execute outbound and inbound sales strategies.
3. Extensive cold calling (leads are provided) and sometimes lead generation is required .
4. Getting on product demos, taking regular follow-ups, and converting prospects to
5. Serve as the first point of contact to prospective clients during the sales and onboarding
6. Serve as subject matter expert on the company's value proposition while striving to
understand and address prospective client's needs.
7. Be involved in every stage of business development and sales cycle from prospecting to
giving demos and closing deals.
8. Meet and exceed sales goals with set KPIs for calls, meetings, proposals, opportunities
9. Listen intently to the market and customer to ensure our messaging and product features
are best in class.
10. Work in collaboration with the client, product and technical teams to delight customers.
1. Least of 1 years of strong experience in B2B sales, preferably B2B SaaS
2. Confident with cold calling and communicating with clients
3. Extremely comfortable with technology.
- Develop and execute end to end projects and programs central to building a fast-paced high growth startup.
- You'll report to our founders and work closely with members of the leadership team.
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges/universities PAN Indian and Internationally
- If you are looking to build a career working with multiple teams and stakeholders by driving things centrally, then we should talk.
- We are hiring for multiple positions. An ideal candidate should have 3-6 years of experience. Preferred candidate should have experience in consulting + startup.
UpSkillz Tech is a higher education organization providing accountable and industry- integrated education. We are a premier and one-of-its-kind higher education program in India to implement an outcome-based fee model versus an admission-based fee model for our students.
While keeping our skin in the game, at UpSkillz, we strive to deliver best-in-class education to students to make them successful for their professional career. We work on an asset-light model - partnering with UGC/AICTE approved colleges and universities - to provide industry- relevant and futuristic education leveraging technology.
UpSKillz is working to bridge the skill gap that prevails in what higher education teaches and what the industry actually demands. We aim to create higher education more accountable, pragmatic, and tailored to corporate requirements.
Expectations From The Role
- Act as a central POC to design, drive and execute projects from the Founder's office.
- Take complete ownership of assigned projects - which have a direct impact and coordinate end to end.
- Maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships. Own strategic relationship with external stakeholders including investors
- Identify gaps and roadblocks that functions/teams are struggling with and troubleshoot them.
- Build systems and processes to run a smooth engine across multiple functions/teams.
- Define the key metrics (KRAs and KPIs) of different functions and make sure they are being completed as per the set targets.
- Plan out an approach/analysis strategy (data + qualitative) to infer underlying trends/actions specific to a program.
- Build high-quality reports and deducing insights from the same.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and resolve escalations.
- Review all the student feedback received from various sources.
- Market research competitor analysis to identify threats and opportunities.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine student personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features.
- Understanding the student behaviour and gathering insights to suggest improvements in the product/programs.
- 3-6 years in a business or executive management/consulting roles, organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced growing technology startup and consulting experience
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges /universities
- Ability to share and seek feedback across functions
- Well versant with people/talent challenges and ability to manage the same in a high growth- stage startup.
- Extraordinary communication skills - written and verbal
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity with experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
Business Development Executive
We are seeking an energetic investment product sales specialist to help drive sales and grow the business. You will be resourceful, highly organized and self-motivated to increase sales. A background in sales of investment products or real estate sales is strongly desirable.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provide you a variety of alternate investment options which are focused on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
- Develop sales strategies and successfully create business from new and existing customer
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Understand the concepts pertaining to real estate investments
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures
- Discover and onboard potential channel partners (Wealth managers, Real estate brokers etc)
- Take complete ownership for the customer relationship
- Manage leads in CRM software
- Proven experience in B2C sales (Above 2 years)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with clients and peers
- Hands-on experience with a CRM software
- Interested in personal finance and investments
- Attention to detail, time management, team player and multitasking
- Possess financial acumen - a strong grasp of basic financial principles and concepts
Job location - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.