As a marketing manager, you’ll help build a world-class tech platform by strategizing, scaling, and growing the marketing chapter of Cutshort.
- Build, scale & manage the marketing team endeavors
- Be a brand custodian and analyze brand positioning and consumer insights to ensure brand standards are met across platforms
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Execute campaigns that go beyond conventional media
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Use analytics and metrics to run brand marketing campaigns efficiently and effectively
- Overlook creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action."
This role will require:
- 4 to 9 years of prior experience in building brands & carrying out full-dimensional marketing processes
- At least 2 years of full-time experience specializing in Social Media Marketing
- Hands-on experience in executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and optimizing with social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs)
- Prior hands-on experience in leading & scaling teams
- Excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports
Want to join Netflix/Zomato/Fintech unicorn? Here is why you should consider Cutshort instead
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to build a high-performing marketing team
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- Cutshort Screening from the portal
- Interview 1 with Shikhar (Head of HR)
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 2 with Vikash (COO)
- Interview 3 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort:
We believe in:
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
Smytten is an online platform for premium products and services that aims to enhance the way aspirational Indians discover, interact with, and purchase premium products and services, making the experience more immersive. It’s stated to be India’s first and largest discovery and trial platform that cuts across multiple premium lifestyle categories like Beauty & Grooming products, Health & Hygiene, Wellness and other facilities. Smytten was founded in August 2015 by Siddhartha Nangia and Swagata Sarangi, both graduates of Indian School of Business. Swagata in his last stint headed Business Marketing at Google, and Siddhartha, a FMCG veteran, was a Supply Chain Director at Unilever UK before starting up Smytten. 6 years, 300 employees, 900 brands and over 10 million customers later...Smytten amassed funding of 100 crores led by Fireside Ventures and Root Ventures.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking at a young digital enthusiast who wants to work in the premium and luxury space. As with any marketing and creative role, there are no set rules or boundaries that you are limited to at Smytten.
Job Title: Senior Manager - Performance Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
● Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
● Managing multi-million dollar annual budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
● Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
● Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology or any other related field.
● An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
● Minimum 3 years working experience in the performance marketing domain.
● Working experience in an online business environment building and scaling large acquisition programs that target consumers, as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
● Exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
● Proficiency in optimizing and executing large scale Google Search & Display Ads as well as Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, OTT platform ads, Ad-Exchanges like Vserv, Komli, Tyroo, Affle, Resultrix, AdChakra, DSPs like DV-360, MiQ, In-Mobi, Revx, content platforms like Taboola, outbrain, re marketing platforms like Criteo, Adroll etc.
● Capability of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
● Ability to mine consumer insights and understand human psychology to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied through all the channels.
● Drive/Execute full stack Data driven Growth & marketing campaigns for our UPI business, focused on key metrics in terms of Strategy, Team management, Product Marketing, Growth management, and Revenue management.
●Should be responsible for driving the User Growth, Revenue Growth, Retention, and Engagement of the Platform on a day-to-day basis.
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
● Segment customer base on various transactional/ behavioral features & design effective & 'reach out' & programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns.
● Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical.
● Responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel from Acquisition to Retention using various digital marketing channels.
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
● Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis
understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● Bachelors degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex
● Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.
1. Create and optimize digital campaigns on Google Ads & Facebook
2. Prepare and setup Campaign proposals on Google Ads & Facebook platform (such as Search, Display & Remarketing)
3. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Positive & Negative Keywords Research & Analysis Quality Score PPC Bid Management, A/B testing of ads & landing pages
5. New Strategies & Recommendations (such as Ad Extensions, Custom audience, dynamic campaigns & dynamic re-marketing etc)
6. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
7. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
8. Identifying new business leads and contributing to the expansion of business activities
9. Preparing campaign budgets and work schedules, as well as setting project deadlines
10. Developing link building strategies.
11. Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
12. Should play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
Skills Required :-
1.At least 2 years of exp in the advertising industry.
2. leading and managing SEO/SEM
3. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
4. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments & In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Paid Ads
5. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
6. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
7. Knowledge about LinkedIn Marketing
8. Proficiency in campaign management software, such as HubSpot Marketing
9. Extensive experience in client relationship management
Experience: 4 – 7 years of relevant experience
CTC: As per industry norms
• Develop and implement efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
• Organize and implement advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preference, evaluate trends and study competition ventures
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
• Support Marketing Manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses • Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Collaborate with Content Team in order to share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
• Collaborate with other teams, like technology & content to ensure brand consistency.
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
• Oversee social media accounts (includes both Social Media Pages and Ad accounts).
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Knowledge of Online Marketing Channels.
• Familiarity with Web Design.
• Graphic design knowledge will be preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Thorough knowledge of marketing best practices, social media and web analytics
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
CareerNinja is a personalized learning platform that leverages AI to create customized courses for a learner based on their goal and background. It curates the right content, provides 1:1 & 1:many live mentorship & connects to job opportunities to help youth learn in a practical manner to achieve their next career goal. We are ultimately working to make high quality experiential learning accessible to anyone at a mass-global scale.
You will drive growth loops, build flywheels, ensure great adoption and seamless sales systems to drive our growth. You will be in the driving seat of ensuring effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our product to customers. You will handle market research on current trending products, drive product innovation, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
You are right for this role if you can think of a 100 ways to take a product to market & but also prioritise 3 & roll up your sleeves to drive them. Further, if you have real history driving growth loops, strong user adoption and great sales. You should love data, be both analytical & creative at the same time and should enjoy high-leverage experiments.
1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals.
2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc.
3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
5. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals
6. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales & user growth
7. Work closely with sales and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations
8. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization.
9. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
10. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
6. Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and organic growth loops and working closely with design, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
7. Strong track record of hitting weekly and monthly targets.
8. Good judgment and strong thought partner for head of product and founders
9. Strong understanding of growth models, strategies and tactics, including acquisition, activation, retention (engagement and stickiness) and virality
10. Experience conducting user research and developing strong user understanding
Good to Have-
1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us-
Being an education organisation, we take your growth seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, wide exposure & looking to be in the driving seat of what you
do. Most importantly, if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead and think your current work opportunities aren’t keeping pace with you. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Create a brand and positioning strategy for the company. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition, and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting, and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement company brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium, and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the company story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen the reach of the company
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 1-3 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
We are looking for a digital marketing intern eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing online, from strategy to execution. Interns will work with the digital and field marketing team to learn how marketing works across spaces and assist in the day to day digital marketing activities of INKPROG applications.
- Create SEO strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the website's organic reach on all major search engines.
- Modify website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Learn and execute SEM strategies and Internet marketing methods like pay per click advertising and paid directories.
- Monitor and mitigate website's performance with the help of analytics tools and digital measurement methods.
- Learn and implement social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and digital campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work with graphics and content team for ads, creative and artwork for PPC campaigns.
- Generate and share content daily that builds meaningful connections.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Analyze Past Content to Improve Posts
- Optimize Visual Content
- Target Website Visitors with Social Ads
- Create a Social Media Channel Plan