LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
About LINC Education
We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact on a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Ensure the event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- 3-5 years of proven experience as an event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication, negotiation ability & team player
- A knack for problem-solving & situational handling
2. Communicate and explain to them the benefits & features of the platform
3. Work on getting them on-board and assist in registering on Zyapaar
• Working alongside managers and clients to agree their IT requirements.
• Identifying the hardware and software requirements in the organization.
• Explaining plans agreed with managers todesigners and developers
• Organising the workloads of the technical teams in the most efficient way
• Monitoring progress of the project and ensuring it's completed on time
• Reporting progress back to managers and clients
• Carrying out some of the technical work, depending on the level of
• Checking IT systems work as intended
• Advising and suggesting future IT developments to managers or clients.
Soft Skills Required:
• Anticipating and solving problems - a key part of the role is seeing where problems might arise during an IT project and finding solutions before, they go 'live' and disrupt the organisation.
• Communication skills - Need to be adept at listening to, understanding and explaining concepts to both managerial and technical colleagues.
• Dealing with pressure - technical architects have a lot of responsibility and he/she have to be able to deliver results in high-pressure circumstances.
• Prioritisation and time management - IT projects often have
tight deadlines and missing them can have significant consequences for the organisation or client.
• Relationship-building - it's important to develop trust and understanding between the technical teams and managers or clients to ensure a project runs smoothly
Company- Namas Industries pvt. ltd.
Work Location- Remote( Work from home) and field work
Education Qualification- 12th and Above
Salary- 2.5 LPA and above
Working day - Monday to Friday
Day shift- 10 am to 6 pm.
1. Connect with MSME near their area from our list or by their knowledge.
2. Convince 2 MSME units to collaborate with us.
3. Connect with newly growing retailer and convince them to be our retailer in their respective cities.
4. Try to bring delivery associates local persons or the needy.
Website - https://www.namasindustries.in/
• Overseeing teachers and classroom activities
• Hiring and training staff and teachers
• Organizing professional development activities
• Developing policies and procedures that meet managements requirements and communicating them to staff and teachers
• Managing and preparing budgets
• Creating curricula and standards that support educational excellence
• Working with staff to communicate with parents and students
• Discussing student progress with parents
• Managing an entire school inevitably means addressing problems, which might involve the budget, concerns from parents, or issues with teachers. Preschool centre head need to approach problems thoughtfully and with a level head to find effective solutions
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Strong leadership and management skills.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Sound knowledge of MS Office, word and Email correspondence.
Knowledge of E-commerce online portals.