On behalf of one of our clients, we are hiring ambitious Sales & Marketing Executives
As the sales and marketing executive you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities. Research and analyze sales options. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses. Maintaining client relations. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports. Build and maintain professional networks
1. MBA in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
2.Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
3.High-level communication and networking skills.
4.A passion for sales.
5.Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
6.Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
7.Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
8.Ability to create and deliver presentations
9.Fast learner and a quick thinker
About Peacock Solar
• Doing Cold Calling • Identifying Sales Opportunities • Closing Business Deals • Negotiating • Following Up With Customers • Meeting Sales Targets • Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth • Explaining Customer About The Products
Must Have Requirements
1. Fluency In English And Tamil.
2. Sales Experience In Selling To Industries, Small And Medium Businesses In Industrial Areas Dealing Involved In - Manufacturing, Garments, Pharma Etc
3. Experience In Working With Channel Partners And Agents.
Nice To Have Requirements - B2B Sales In Financial Services, Insurance, Software Etc.
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)
- As A Customer Sales Associate, You Will Be Responsible For:
1. Educating Customers About The Financial Freedom Application.
2. Educate Customers About The Features & Benefits Of The Financial Freedom Application And Make Customers Subscribe.
3.Should Have Strong Communication, Interpersonal & Convincing Skills.
4. Responsible For All The Phases Of The Sales Process.
- This Is Work From Home Opportunity, And Hence All Eligible Candidates Should Have A Laptop/PC And A Good Internet Connection.
- Candidates Should Also Be Fluent In Both English And Hindi.
- Interview Will Be Scheduled On Zoom, During 11 Am To 3 Pm.
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.