- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand
awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Creating and maintaining relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in brand promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
About Jivika healthcare
This Social Media Executive is suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to get a first-hand experience in various things that happen in a new organization. A candidate that doesn’t mind about living any challenging experience by owning it to self.
Candidate will be given responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) social media strategy planning, online advertising, promotions, & Ad-Campaigns. He/she will monitor and create aggressive marketing on Instagram & Facebook and create engaging content for blogs, forums and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, etc.
He/she will optimize our website, blogs and social media content for maximum reach and impact (e.g. SEO/SEM) by using keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis. They will develop a content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of
- Introducing the family doctor concept in teleconsultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry.
- Creating a state-of-the-art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine.
- MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Location - Hyderabad
The Role – Head of B2B Marketing
Reporting to - Vice President Marketing
NOTE: Not looking for a “Check in the box” marketer but a strong “Result/Output oriented Data-Centric marketer” who understands the Metrics that matter.
About the role:
You will be responsible and accountable for planning, developing, implementing, and delivering the
organisation’s B2B marketing strategies for growing its customer base. No doubt the role is a
demanding one and includes but is not restricted to:
- Manage the B2B vertical for Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, and Digital Marketing
- Demand and Lead generation (inbound and outbound) and ensure the quality of leads (quality over quantity)
- Understand the B2B and Technology space and customer behaviour of different segments
- Build a data-driven strategy and funnel for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests and use data to separate Signal from Noise
- Build new sources of Lead Generation channels and effectively nurture leads
- Develop and maintain Campaign and Lead Funnel reporting that will be necessary to monitor and improve our Conversion rates and ROI
- Identify trends, insights, Competitive Landscape and optimize spend and performance based on these parameters
- Build ekincare Brand and Positioning across various channels
- Execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Grow our email list and manage various email campaigns. Segment lists based on behaviors like
- past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Hands-on Google Analytics knowledge for various tracking and analytics
- Liaise with the sales team and work closely with them to get feedback for improvement based on a data-centric approach
- Minimum 5 to 8 years and maximum 15 years of working experience
- Hands-on at Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
- Experience in B2B SaaS is an added advantage, though not a must.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and SEO
- Result-oriented approach to marketing
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo etc.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You do not have hands on experience in Digital Marketing and have only worked on it as a Support function or just have theoretical knowledge. You will be asked to show the various tools on-screen share and do a Case Study which will be used as a filter
- You need to be spoon fed or constantly reminded of the things required for your work
- You do not value timelines and keep making excuses for late deliveries
- You are not output focussed/oriented and only stress on the efforts
- You do not or are not willing to take ownership of your work
Call Center Executive
Front office Executive
who wants to make a career in Digital Marketing
-Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
-Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
-Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
-Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
-Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
-Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
-Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
-Should be hands-on with SEO/SMO, photoshop etc.
-Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
-Good analytical skills.
-Ability to understand software product specifications.
-Must be aware of the latest developments in the social networking, social media and e-commerce domains.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
To train and support them
To aware them of their duties and benefits
To aware them their salary and target
To create business development opportunities
To generate leads through team
To handle dealers and distributor network
To generate sales
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
at White Panda