MBP - AMER
Looking for a Marketing Allrounder to improve Searce’s brand presence in US
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Leverage Searce’s thought leadership on Cloud Consulting, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to drive content marketing and earn mindshare, through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium Blog.
- Collaborating with third party agencies and publications to publish customer tech stories, and interviews, in the form of compelling content to increase brand awareness.
- Creating content like whitepapers, case studies, newsletters and e-books with agencies and gate them for lead generation.
- Leverage content assets (mentioned in previous sentence) which results in asset downloads in exchange of their contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Utilize Paid media to showcase the benefits and the various services present on Google Cloud and also the expertise Searce has on modernizing infrastructure, while ensuring healthy ROI on Paid Media investment.
- Conduct digital events and customer chat sessions on Infra modernization, Data Analytics and Application Modernization for driving awareness and interests.
- Conduct Customer Fireside chat events to nurture existing customer base as well as to acquire new accounts.
- Conduct sessions with Searce's customers to discuss their migration journey to Google Cloud and also highlight how GCP enabled them to save cost and modernize their infrastructure, to generate testimonials for existing and new customers.
- Conduct 1:1 curated workshops to address different workload specific challenges like DevOps Automation, VMWare Migration, Data warehouse to generate pipe.
- Conceptualize and execute email campaigns to send out educational content and benefits of Searce’s various product lines to CXOs of target organizations.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 2-4 years of successful Marketing experience in B2B or SaaS organizations working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing tools and systems would be a plus (HubSpot, Salesforce). Experience with Microsoft PowerBI would be a major plus.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’