Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd Career
Extramarks Education India Private Limited
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly the entire technology workforce, by hiring experienced professionals with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students. Apart from such customer facing innovations, we are also implementing internal operational excellence solutions through similar data driven approaches. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join Extramarks and help change the face of education in India.
Jobs at Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd
Data Analyst preferably with SQL , Advance Excel and Python experience, but with experience in providing deep insights from live data of various products.
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience as a data analyst role
- Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
- Experience in Advance SQL
- Good in Python programming
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Automation in connecting various sources to the data and representing it through various dashboards
- Excellent with Numbers and communicate data points through various reports/templates
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and outside Data Analytics team
- Proactively take up work responsibilities and take adhocs as and when needed
- Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
- Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
- Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
- Must have worked with various Databases (Relational and Non-Relational) and ETL processes
- Must have experience in handling large volume and data and adhere to optimization and performance standards
- Should have the ability to analyse and provide relationship views of the data from different angles
- Must have excellent Communication skills (written and oral).
- Knowing Data Science is an added advantage
MYSQL, Python, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Reporting and dashboards, MS office, Analytical skills
• Develop and maintain strategic long term trusting relationships with high volume customers
to accomplish organic growth.
• Communicate company products and services via Calling and E-mail and also build
relationships in order to uncover prospect needs.
• Document and update CRM with daily activities as required.
• Achieve weekly and monthly goals.
• Be a self starter and pro-active; identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-diectional.
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization’s products and services to facilitate sales
• Completing input numbers on daily basis and taking up revenue responsibility.
• To research and analyze the customer’s requirements and present bestsolutions.
• Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices.
• Research key customer wants and needs.
- 2+ years professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- Experience with trauma informed writing is a plus
- Experience writing for social impact products or audiences is a plus
- Solid understanding of email marketing and social channels are a plus
- Portfolio of writing samples
· Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the platform.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions.
· Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies.
· Uphold and promote best practices, design guidelines for security practices.
· Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the connected Salesforce platforms
· Support the continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep.
· Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business.
Skills and Qualifications
· At least 2 years of experience with technical implementations
· In-depth technical knowledge of Salesforce development and standard features
· Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
· Should be aware about the best practices and governance limits.
· Leverage recommended frameworks.
· Knowledge in SFDC database with SOQL & SOSL
· Strong Salesforce development experience including working knowledge and ability to code in APEX (classes, triggers, batch processes and web services, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com.
· Good understanding of Java Scripts and Cascading Style Sheets.
· Should have exposure to lightning aura components.
· Hands-on experience on REST and BULK API’s
· Good understanding of sales business process
· Should be able to understand the issue in live project and identify the RCA.
· Ability to analyse business processes/requirement and suggest the best possible solution.
· Bachelor of Engineering
Creative Director - Extramarks
Location – Noida
Exp Required – 8 – 12 yrs
We at Extramarks are looking are looking for a talented and motivated creative director to lead our company's creative department. The successful candidate should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent leadership qualities and communication skills.
The creative director will work closely with various teams in marketing to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers.
- Define the creative vision for all brand, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages
- Mentor and supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Conduct regular brainstorming sessions with the team to develop innovative and actionable creative solutions to business challenges
- Ensure visuals, messaging, and interactive elements for a project are properly aligned with the creative vision and brand guidelines
- Establish schedules for short-term and long-term projects, plan tasks accordingly, and ensure goals and deadlines are met
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- 8-12 years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Solid understanding of design, copy and web practices
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Knowledge of testing/QA methodologies and processes
• Experience in testing API and DB testing is must.
• Testing experience with Test Management Tools
• Experience on defect management tools like JIRA, HP Quality Centre or any other tool
• Execute test plans and report defects to development team. Verify fixes from development.
• Flexible to learn and explore new tech stack for framework development
• Experience with load / stress / performance testing and tools - Nice to have
• OOPs concept, Java, Rest API or other scripting languages
• DB and linux
• Excellent logical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
We are looking are looking for talented and motivated campaign manager to lead and execute our various marketing campaigns. The successful candidate should have experience in managing digital and mass media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio etc.) marketing campaigns.
The campaign manager will work closely with work in collaboration with internal teams and external agencies to prepare and execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness.
· Develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns with the aim of customer acquisition or engagement
· Brief the various teams within marketing (such as creative, social media and digital) to ensure each campaign is forward planned and delivered on time
· Recruit and manage external agencies to execute marketing campaigns
· Devise campaign timelines and budget and ensure that the same is adhered to
· Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
Skills & Qualifications
· A master’s degree in Marketing, advertising or related fields.
· 1-3 years of related experience
· Understanding and past experience of executing campaigns across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
· Exceptional project management and communication skills
· Solid understanding of current market trends
· Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
· Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
We are looking for a creative storyteller aka Content writer who is digital savvy and has a good hold on brand content strategy and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand content across all internal as well as external platforms. Most importantly, this individual should have a high sense of ownership, who can conceptualize and strategize our visual and written content endeavours.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work closely with business and product managers to understand content strategy objectives and deliverables.
Strong project manager with the ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders from creative, media, marketing, product, and research teams.
Look after short form of content such as push notifications, SMS, emails & social media; as well as SEO driven long form of organic and paid content.
Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Establish guidelines and best practices across teams on content generation.
Qualifications & Skills:
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Have experience in both long form and short form of content.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good organisational and time-management/team building skills
Bachelors/ Masters in Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
Extramarks is a new-age digital learning solutions provider that offers the best of pedagogy and technology to create engaging, child-centric teaching-learning environments in India's best schools and for self-learning at home. Globally, over 9000 schools and 11 million learners have adopted Extramarks Total Learning TM solutions - India, South Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Middle East countries- UAE, Oman, and Kuwait.
WORK FROM OFFICE
Product : K-12
Offering exciting salary with good incentives.
About The Role
Energized individuals who are all set to sell the K-12product, one who has good hands-on experience into entrance exam courses and sound understanding of the Industry.
Roles available- BDE/Sr. BDE/AM
Location: Delhi NCR
*Immediate joiners Only
· Any Graduate/Post Graduate
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Quick learner
· Motivated to start a career in sales
- Fleuncy in English and Local Region language
People hiring at Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd
About the company
Unacademy aims to be the world's largest online knowledge repository for multi-lingual education. We use technology to empower great educators and create a community of self-learners. Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and create lessons on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from them. Join us in our journey to the Future of Education.
aakash educational services limited
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Acadecraft pvt ltd
About the company