- Building the company's business through online marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
- Contributing towards creating growth strategies which include but are not limited to, SEO, email marketing, website marketing etc.
- Delivering compelling content for marketing on various online platforms.
- Working on keyword strategy to improve company branding.
- Managing the company's presence on social media platforms.
- Coordinating as well as analyzing and presenting reports to a number of stakeholders.
- Contributing ideas and strategies towards actively maintaining the brand identity online.
- Assisting in strategy formulation which will lead to building professional connections with consumers.
- Understanding and analyzing the past trends and also current drivers of growth will lead to achieving future goals.
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in growth marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media advertising and online marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Edtech Beyond the Classroom
BookEventz.com welcomes career inquiries from Passionate, Energetic individuals who are interested in working in a startup environment, taking up bigger responsibilities and have interests in the event industry.
If you feel that there is an entrepreneurial drive in you are you are ready for taking bigger challenges then BookEventz.com is a place for you.
Job Responsibilities :
- Learn and devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Implement and invest in long-term SEO strategies to drive organic growth
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, email, social media etc. activities
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in English
- Good in On page and Off page SEO
- Handle Social Media
- Able to perform on Google Analytics
- Analyze and Generates a report
- Keyword research
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
Digital Marketing Manager
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Required Educational Qualification: Any UG or PG
Company Name - Promilo.com (Sawara Solutions Pvt ltd)
Experience - 2 to 5 yr
Mode – Full Time / Work from office
Promilo is India’s 1st innovative platform which “Pay to Browse”
It is a B2B SaaS start-up that enables to accelerate of he business appointment funnel of the
companies. We’re an advertising platform that connects both users & advertisers. Users will be able to book an online appointment based on their interests with the advertiser, without compromising their data privacy and get rewarded for sharing their data and time. We’re registered and recognized by Start-up India, Start-up Karnataka & MSME companies.
To know more - visit our company website.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and display advertising campaigns, EPC campaigns,Organic content, and blog posts.
● Work on Google Ads, Facebook ads, YouTube, and LinkedIn platforms to design, build, and
maintain social media presence and execute marketing campaigns.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
● Measuring ROI for digital marketing and making recommendations on the most optimal
● Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
● Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
● Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Regularly review and monitor competitive websites to ensure leading in design, usability, and
● Keeping up to date on industry trends, new media buying opportunities, and
recommendations on new ways to reach the target audience
Desired Candidate Profile
● Minimum 1 -2 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,
social media and/or display advertising campaigns, EPC campaign, Organic content, blog
● Experience working on-page optimization and off-page optimization
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
that engage, inform, and motivate
● Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
● Experienced with website analytics and can distill data into actionable insights
● Familiar with financial planning and strategy, excellent account-based marketing, event
planning, analytics, email, social media, paid, marketing operations, copywriting, and editing
KeySkill: digital marketing, Content Creation, PPC. organic content, Facebook Campaign, GoogleAdWords, marketing, management, Blog, Commenting, Social Media, Optimization, ContentOptimization, Google Ads, Seo Marketing, Website Analysis, Advertising Campaigns, EPC, Search, Engine Marketing
- You will be the One go-to person for - everything- Revenue & Growth. Responsible for building the team, processes & programs that enable growth.
- Owns the overall revenue of the organisation. Manage P&L, Discounts & Marketing budgets efficiently.
- Completely own User Acquisition, Conversion & Retention Drive tech enabled growth for the company.
- Drive Digital & Offline marketing strategies. Completely own the performance marketing and assist in brand building.
- Work with the agency to drive SEO (website) mandates for growing the organic traffic.
- Influence online product changes on websites that drive discovery, user engagement & revenue.
- Lead corporate partnerships and programs to build brand awareness and cost effective user acquisition.
- Plan and execute all performance marketing campaigns, including but not limited to SEM, Google Display and Discovery ads, remarketing & email campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment by optimisimng cost per qualified lead
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Manage landing pages and optimize user experience
- Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & other media channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spends and performance based on the insights
- Any Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Certifications in Google and Facebook ad management strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords & Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
1. Handle social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Post on a daily basis
3. Increase traffic on our pages
- Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new technologies, create top-notch UI/UX and corporate and brand website content. Via SEO/SEM allied tools, ensure that the brand is at the forefront.
- Creation of ALL digital assets contributing to brand aesthetics, brand experience, online booking ease and tools, navigation of content. Drive this channel as a primary lead generator, as well as a business contributor. A sharp focus on technology governing content creation and tooling.
- Conceptualize & implement campaigns on the digital channels on all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media-based.
- Create and maintain dashboards towards the evaluation of lead generation, business metrics, CTR/CPC/CPW/CPB. Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, Quality of leads, closures on leads, and revenue generated through digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closely work with sales and presales for monitoring of leads and collect feedback on the quality of interactions.
Who are we looking for?
- A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to drive value for the organization.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Thinker and problem solver and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely data analysis
- Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions - that's how you- d build this team too!
- A Team Builder: You are a go to person and can work with different teams. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must
- Ownership: Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Inspiring Leader: Who Influences Stakeholders positively and develops teams.
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute with 4 to 6 years of work experience in driving sales through Digital Marketing with B2B, B2C companies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement