E-commerce solution sales is preferred
Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of market trends and customer
Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers
Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers
Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate new business opportunities
Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas
Perform effective online demos to prospects and Create and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
• School sales: Primary responsibility is to sell to schools and bring them onboard
o Tie up with schools and onboard them so that we can offer the plan to the parents in the school
o Negotiate and get into commercial agreements with schools
o Upsell our other payment products in the schools
• Stakeholder Management in Schools:
o Enable Jodo to liaison with the schools tied up with, for close to
everything from meeting the parents to doing events etc.
o Forge a strong relationship with the school management and principal
and be their first port of call on anything to do with finances
• Team Building- Build a high-quality sales team and lead it in that city
The Business Development professional has to identify growth opportunities and build strategies to pursue them. He/she positions ePayLater products and/or services and ensures closure and implementation of the product/service. He/she must also maintain fruitful relationships with existing partners by interfacing with their mid/senior management teams and driving business outcomes. One should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
● Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
● Initiate partnerships with new accounts and actively manage existing relationships, being their P.O.C. for ePayLater.
● Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential,
and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
● Identifying, negotiating & managing strategic relationships with potential clients. Prepare business presentations, and proposals & showcase company capabilities to prospective clients.
● Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
integrating contract requirements with business operations.
● Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
● Sustaining and growing relationships which translates to a growth in business volume.
● Tracking and improving the performance of key business metrics for his/her accounts (like
conversions, transactions, etc.) to maintain partnerships’ growth.
● Closely coordinate with internal teams like marketing, product, and operations for implementation of merchant-related action items (eg. mktg campaigns, performance-regulating product changes, and day-to-day issue resolutions, among others)
● Exploring and evaluating new business and revenue opportunities for ePayLater to venture into,
through market research.
● Continuously research new products/services that can add to ePayLater’s topline.
● Provide insights into customer behavior and give suggestions to product and marketing teams.
● Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
● Driving business growth through the identification & penetration of new markets.
● 4+ years of relevant experience in sales and business development (MBA preferred).
● Hands-on experience with MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
● Ability to generate data insights from large datasets.
● Passionate about sales and skilled in negotiation.
● Creativity & Initiative - demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal
drive and initiative to bring about change and help take the business forward.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work independently.
● Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to coordinate across functions and teams (internal and external) to deliver output.
● Prior experience in the payments/ credit bureau/ financial industry would be an advantage.
- Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
- Experience generating leads through Linkedin, Linkedin Sales Navigator and similar portals.
- Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Write new business proposals.
- Keep prospective client database/CRM updated.
Brief : We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Manager that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and has prior experience with Tech SaaS products and services. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls, in person meets every day.
Market : Our prospects include small sized service organisations (under 100 employees)
- Learn & understand our product and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate WoCo solutions, value offerings with customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries on call and email.
- Collaborate within team members and other departments.
- Generate reports on new sale, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- 2+ Years Experience
- Create Exclusive Distributors (minimum 4 in 4 months) in your respective areas of operation
- To work directly with the distributor and the sales executives in designing and implementing key marketing campaigns.
- To actively engage yourself to collect inventory, stocks and work reports of the distributor in a
- To look after smooth functioning and supply chain of the authorized distributor under your
- To oversee sales executive schedule and plan them accordingly.
- To facilitate cross-functional communications among project stakeholders.
- To actively engage yourself with core marketing policies required for business development.
- To look after the grievances and claims arising from time to time maintaining proper
coordination with the company.
- To actively follow other marketing strategies and instructions as and when instructed by the company.
• Sales incentives above CTC, performance-linked
• Candidate will get INR 10000 after 2 months as 1 time payment over and above CTC
• Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on a daily basis including follow up sessions
• Understand Customer profile & problems to explain the implication of ineffective learning methods
• Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as
• Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
• Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales
• Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
• Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum
• Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales
• Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
• Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment
• Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with a professional presentation
• Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations
- The ideal candidate should be a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment.
- Your role will start with contacting potential learners to set up virtual meetings, counsel the learners and sell the course of Upgrad.
- Explain specific services to consumers.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Represent and promote the organization with services at in-home product presentations, showrooms as required.
- Determine seasonal trends and adjust as needed.
We are having urgent opening of Business development Executive/BDM position.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Leads will be generated by telemarketing team.
- Meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Field Work/client acquisition.
Skills we are searching -
- Local language and English is must.
- Location specific geographical area and market knowledge.
- Should be willing to travel daily to meet sales targets
- Should have knowledge about logistics industry.
- Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Carry out price negotiations with the transporter on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
Qualification: Under Graduate / Graduates /Masters
Experience: 1 year to 3 year