- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
you’ll be working closely with the SEO team and others across the company to create valuable content.
Your work involves creating,
1. Website content
2. Blog posts
3. Guest articles on leading websites
4. Video scripts
5. Marketing copy for products/services
6. Social media content for company profile
7. Content planning & research
8. Mobile app content
1. 0 - 1 year of experience as a content writer.
2. Ability to put forth complex technological topics in a simpler form.
3. Strong attention to detail & impeccable grasp of the English language.
4. Proficiency with writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Basic knowledge of SEO & keyword research. [Optional]
7. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems. [Optional]
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that explains things in story then you are the right fit in our team!
As a Sr. Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing source content and modify to add value to
- Apply instructional design theory, practice, and methods
- Coordinate with internal team-members, graphic designers, language editors, quality analysts and SMEs to complete the allotted
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, website landing pages, video, paid media, sales collateral and case
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term of marketing targets and rest of the organization
- Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content present on website and resources available to
- Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including developing a pipeline of prioritized content, Quality checks ,
- At both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller also ability to handle and drive the team of atleast 5 members.
Education – B.E
- Exp – 4 years of experience in content development
- Ability to rephrase and modify content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in handling team would be a plus.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Company link: http://www.intellipaat.com/">www.intellipaat.com
You must have a very good command over written English and should know how to research on internet.
If you are enthusiastic about working with executives and possibly a great growth in terms of money, position, product and market understanding, then send your best article/story for us to look at and we will get back to you.
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 5 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000 companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
As a Technical Content Lead at NxtWave, You will lead and collaborate with the team to develop, review and manage technical content in a variety of formats as needed (documents, videos, tutorials, etc). You contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical content process by developing, prioritizing, and maintaining a content strategy and plan
Lead and Collaborate with the team to develop high quality technical content by setting goals and preparing phased rollout plans to thousands of CCBP users
Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand user needs, prioritize content milestones based on user feedback and product roadmap
Responsible for creating, developing, reviewing and managing technical content in a variety of formats as needed (documents, videos, tutorials, etc)
Ensure all content is up to standards by providing and receiving constructive feedback, make sure follow standards and guidelines
Contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical content process by developing, prioritizing, and maintaining a content strategy and plan
Lead technical discussions within the team and be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting
Making effective use of resources during the various stages of the work by ensuring that business objectives are met and deliverables achieved to agreed time, and quality
Aligning to Agile principles, and adhering to Sprint methodology
Coordinate with other departments to ensure the right message is being communicated in formats that match audience's technical expertise
Gather and analyze feedback to identify gaps and enhance the content requirements based on priority
Qualifications and Skills
2 + years of experience in developing the industry-leading content in front-end(HTML/CSS/JS and React) or backend technologies (Python, SQL, NodeJS)
Strong and self motivated individual and should be able to independently drive decisions with excellent leadership qualities
Strong command of the English language: an eye for detail, excellent grammar, and proofreading skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team and deliver high-quality work on tight timelines
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple requirements simultaneously
Proven ability in setting goals, and preparing phased rollout plans to thousands of CCBP users by discussing with multiple stakeholders and come up with an optimal approach with existing set of users
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate complex topics in an understandable way
Qualities we'd love to find in you
The attitude to always strive for the best outcomes and an enthusiasm to deliver high quality content
Strong collaboration abilities and a flexible & friendly approach to working with teams
Strong determination with a constant eye on solutions
Creative ideas with problem solving mind-set
Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Eagerness to learn and zeal to grow
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Min 2 years
Job Type : Full time
Working Days : 5 - Day Week
Compensation : 9 - 12 LPA
- Develop system and program specifications to meet client needs
- Analyze the impact of new systems or system changes on existing technology
- Design and maintain database structures to support system requirements
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
- Create and maintain schema and code to support system/program requirements
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Create and maintain appropriate user and technical documentation
- Provide client support, as needed
- Work with clients to resolve problems in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate
- Participate in company initiatives and committees
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015/2016, D365 CE modules such as Finance/Supply Chain/Sales/Marketing/Service/Field Services and CRM Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales and Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience
- Professional CRM certification OR agree to achieve appropriate certification in an agreed-upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customizing Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge in Azure technologies like API, Azure Functions, Logic Apps development is advantageous
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
It's unpaid but I can assure you that you will get great exposure and a great environment to work in. It is a great opportunity to step into the real world. Also other benefits like LOR, certificate and offer letter after you get selected. While the internship, training will be provided by superiors.
HR, social media marketing, fundraiser, sales and marketing, youth mediathon, and videographers.
- should have good communication
- should have basic knowledge of the particular department you are interested in
- should be 12th passed
offer letter after selection
Certificate after completion.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
Sector : Financial services business
Work location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Head the marketing function for the retail and digital business of the company across 7 georaphies driving vision, strategy, growth and execution.
2. Manage budget & resource utilization to ensure ongoing operations within established budget, productivity & efficiency standards.
3. Lead and devise the customer lifecycle strategy that includes branding, awareness, conversions, product adoption and increasing engagement leading to usage & retention and brand advocacy.
4. Responsible for creating and delivering the annual revenue, volume & customer targets and generating, measuring and reporting ROIs from all marketing activities.
5. Overlook the development of innovative marketing strategies and ways to communicate.
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|