● Drive/Execute full stack Data driven Growth & marketing campaigns for our UPI business, focused on key metrics in terms of Strategy, Team management, Product Marketing, Growth management, and Revenue management.
●Should be responsible for driving the User Growth, Revenue Growth, Retention, and Engagement of the Platform on a day-to-day basis.
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
● Segment customer base on various transactional/ behavioral features & design effective & 'reach out' & programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns.
● Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical.
● Responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel from Acquisition to Retention using various digital marketing channels.
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
● Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis
understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● Bachelors degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex
● Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.
1. Manage the Acquisition and retention Funnels for the Manufacturer and
Retailer business lines
2. Manage growth metrics like CAC and Cost of Retention for the Retailer product
3. Manage the Optimization and Automation of the above funnels in collaboration with
the Product team
4. Formulate & execute ROI driven Marketing strategies for all aspects
5. Work closely with the Business, Product and Customer Delight Leaders
7. Define processes for the marketing team to ease and optimize intra and inter team
as well as external communications
Build the Marketing Vision
1. Be the voice of the users internally and the voice of brand externally
2. Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data
analysis to predict user behavior
3. Gain a deeper understanding of the market and the customer
4. Follow OKR framework religiously and manage implementation at all levels
Nurture the Culture
1. Sustain innovation and experimentation as part of the Growth process
2. Respect and value user-facing teams and their experience and try to learn as much
as possible from them
3. Impart data-driven decision making habits coupled with intuitive experimentation on
the basis of user understanding
4. Know when to pull the plug and switch to a new initiative as per the need
5. Be quick at decision making and stay highly purpose-driven
● Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in
times to come
● Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
● Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
● Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
● Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
● Pay at par with market salaries + stock options and a steep growth curve
- Accountable for conversion% of visitors at Gynoveda.com
- Map customer journey, define use cases & service design to drive engagement & purchases
- Build frictionless online customer experience for website & app
- Optimize marketing funnels for customer acquisition, retention, video-content
- Develop mobile app for menstrual health tracking, online consultation, content marketing
- Drive marketing automation and integrate multiple online SaaS tools using API, plugins
- Build unified tech solutions for -
- Customers - online sales & support via responsive website and mobile app
- Employees - process & tools for operations, customer service, supply chain
Role: CLIENT SERVICING - PERFORMANCE MARKETING
Company Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Salary Bracket: - 8L
You will have to develop a thorough understanding of Unigage's clients and drive customer engagement. You will be responsible for streamlining processes for the entire client lifecycle from on-boarding to churn.
- Responsible for achievement of digital marketing objectives of our clients
- Oversee overall quality of work being delivered on the account
- Demonstrate subject matter understanding of digital marketing, engage in strategic discussions around Performance marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social, SEO and other channels
- Experience in fronting client relationships directly
- Handling operations and client management
- Briefing the creative team, helping in the creation of a concept.
- Facilitating communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment.
- Strategizing and executing campaigns for clients.
- Working with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- Managing paid social media campaigns
- Should be hands-on experience in paid search, display, retargeting, email marketing, social, Conversion Optimization, and other key relevant channels that provide traffic and conversions for clients and to share this with internal teams too.
- Understanding and experience of the key analytical and market intelligence tools like Google Analytics and other sources across multi-channels – including PPC and display platforms is a must.
- Should have worked on social media calendar and interactions
- Should have advertising agency experience
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist for a Jewellery start-up based out in Singapore.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in Singapore from 6:30 AM - to 3:30 P.M IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 3-5 years
CTC: INR 4- 12 LPA
About the client
The client is a start-up for affordable and elegant jewelry based in Singapore. They mainly deal with daily-wear jewelry.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who understands the dynamics of brand storytelling and is proactive in co-creating with the founder/s of the business building out a community of like-minded audiences via their social channels.
- Drive marketing strategy & planning for the brand across social media channels
- Operationalize day-to-day activities like posting of content, community management, and page insights to build brand awareness across social/digital platforms by developing a sound understanding of key target audiences
- Using audience insights, create and manage monthly content calendar including implementation of marketing campaigns, from briefing, understanding ad specs, QC of deliverables across all digital/social platforms
- Lead creative content production suitable for social media platforms and develop storytelling approaches for micro-influencer and paid campaigns
- Build and maintain the following:
- Database for micro-influencers and brand ambassadors
- Post campaign reports to track key performance metrics and access the success of each campaign
- Quarterly reports/market research of business, technology, consumer, and trends to inform the direction of the content and provide context for ad-hoc & ongoing marketing initiatives for the brand and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital planning experience with working on Singapore / South East Asian brands
- Strong project management skills in order to handle marketing activities
- Experience in leading campaigns, digital contests and out-reach
- Hands-on experience with the creative production of content (photographs, videos, reels, interactive contests, micro-influencer marketing, etc)
- Working and technical knowledge of content and media planning, with a good understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore
- Experience in ad buy experience on social media preferred
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Collaborate with the design team to create a social media calendar.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast marketing performance trends in terms of consumer acquisition
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Update and maintain the monthly report on a regular basis- Keeping a routine check on marketing targets and achievements
- Good interpersonal, communication and social skills.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of all different marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Ability to understand current and future trends in the digital content and social media space..
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- 4 years of experience as a Marketing Head
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience with microsoft office ( Excel )
- Preferable a degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, Communication or relevant fields
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Passion for fitness, mobile and technology is a plus!
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, new-age startup working on an AI platform to gather consumer insights. You’d be part of the business team, driving demand generation using content marketing, published on all digital properties.
Experience matters. The ‘must-haves’ are.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in running content marketing programs, especially for SaaS, martech, technology brands
- Experience in running a complete marketing program – organizing webinars, scouting for event opportunities, etc.
- Experience in writing across genres – social, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience for writing for the Western audience (native English speaking geographies such as USA and the UK)
The specific skills sought are as follows.
- Ability to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Ability to write in both informal and formal tones – use of colloquial English for informal and assuming a formal tone when authoring a thought leadership article, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Ability to improvise – use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing.
- Ability to think through topics that might be of interest to our very professionally accomplished TG – quite different than what you’d write for a consumer-facing brand.
Location - Goregaon East, Mumbai
Experience required – 3 years + (exp in cable and wires marketing)
- Cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with office & production team for status of order and position of sales.
- Prepare monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Work closely with business Development team.
- Identifying and target new clients from different industries.
- Conducting regular research on prospects for an in-depth analysis of their businesses and associated needs.
- Generating new business from these clients.
- Converting these new businesses into key accounts.
- Developing new business initiatives with the client to increase the share of wallet.
- Understanding clients brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
- Obtaining client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Driving client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
- Achieving Top and Bottom line Revenue & Profitability.
- Work with strong ethics and follow company's work-guidelines and procedures.
- Pitching for new business development, building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts and agencies.
- Responsible for Sales Business targets.
- Follow up continuously with clients.
- Recommend and do approvals, certifications etc.
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies