As a Marketing executive you will be responsible to bring Purplebox into limelight on all social media
platforms (Instagram/Facebook/Linkedin) and manage the entire online presence.
-Should have a dynamic attitude and must be ready to take on the challenges daily
-Should have great communication and representation skills (English)
-Proficient in Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
-Must be well versed with Instagram/Linkedin/Facebook and other social media platforms
-Experience or internship in content writing/marketing is preferred.
MBA with Marketing as Major
About Purplebox Consulting Private Limited
1). Creativity: How to grab the user's attention in the very first few seconds
2). Copywriting: catchy headlines, creative content writing
3). Landing Page Creation
4). Should know social media trends, what works and what not
5). Video Editing Skills
Backed by Sequoia Capital, LambdaTest is the fastest growing cross-browser cloud platform and an online selenium grid that helps users to perform both manual and automated browser compatibility testing. LambdaTest is powering web testing teams for some of the world’s biggest brands, enterprises, and startups in over 130+ countries. We are looking for the brightest minds to join our team!
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partner
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing along with lead generation.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
The Candidiate is responsible for driving the success of LoyaltyXpert’s Services & brand promise in the Indian Market. This person will:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinekdIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact
Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning
and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights
by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
● Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns
across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the
campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
● Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) &
● Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
● Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization,
creative direction, etc.)
● On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data
breakdowns and insights.
● Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
● Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
● Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
● Understand how content works across different social media platforms
● Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
● Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on
● Work on Launching & Optimising other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo,
Outbrain, Adroll etc.
● Work on retentiton marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
● Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
● Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them
in increasing the followers on each social media pages
● Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration,
Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Min. 3-4 year experience is required in this role.
We are looking for creative program manager to work closely with the CMOs and Field Marketing Directors to plan and program manage creative projects withinmarketing programs.
This position is both an individual contributor and a collaborator. It has no immediate supervisory responsibilities but provides guidance in specialized areas to other associates, and to less experienced members of the work group.
- Responsible for planning and program managing creative projects withinmarketing programs by working closely with Chief Marketing Officers and Field Marketing Directors.
- Play a consultative role in creative strategy, planning and managing creative projects/assets needed to promote events & trade shows, webcasts, thought leadership marketing, client-centric/account-based marketing, and strategic deals support.
- Responsible for creative program management of marketing assets within campaigns that result in increased brand awareness and reputation in the market.
- Working closely with in-house teams as well as external agencies for developing themes, high level messages,sales materials, and design concepts required for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Communicate project updates in a timely manner to all internal and external stakeholders
- Track market performance and reception metrics of creative assets and use that learning to improvecreative and quality standards for future projects
- Provide guidance to the creative design team and content writing teams to assist them in creating world-class brand compliant marketing assets and engagement tools.
- Manage internal/external resources in the execution of creative programs within marketing functionto achieve strategic and marketing goals for the practice.
- Should efficiently deposit and manage creative and marketing assets created in the corporate solutions/services repository.
Job Responsibilities -
- Creating engaging content and implementing strategic syndication across all our key social channels (SoMe and newsletter)
- Daily interaction with our Spice Village community on social media platforms in both English and German(using Google Translate)
- Monitoring of performance indicators such as impressions, clicks, views etc and creating reports for these KPIs
- Developing newsletter campaigns using MailChimp in both English and German
- Identifying user growth partnerships and being proactive for these partnerships
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders to develop beautiful brand-led content that’s appropriate for all social media platforms
- Complete a monthly competitor analysis
- Create Facebook ads and google ads based on the campaigns
- Implement unique Facebook ad strategies and experiment using A/B testing
- Monitor paid campaign performance using commonly used KPIs
- Create a better social media experience for our followers rather than just focusing on promotions
- Track customer journey for customers coming through Social Media (Organic and Paid)
Minimum 3 years experience in High Growth Company or Agency
A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand or Agency
Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
An expert in analyzing data and creating reports
An expert in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Publishing, Google Ads & Analytics.
Product: B2B, SaaS platform for Utilities and Energy
For more details please: www.bynry.com
• Plan and execute all digital marketing strategy including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and campaign management for Tactic Solutions
• Responsible to generate the inbound lead for our IT services.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Website management using Google Webmaster & Analytics
• SEO, SEM, SMM activities including Blogs and articles
• Preparing detailed strategy reports
• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
• Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
• Developing link building strategies
• Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
• Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
• Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
• Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
• Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
• MARKETING STRATEGY
• DIGITAL MARKETING
• SOCIAL MEDIA
• MARKET RESEARCH
• SOCIAL STUDIES
Website - https://praxinfo.com/