If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising
digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- Understand, engage and lead marketing activities to reach overall short, medium and long-term organizational targets.
- Plan and execute digital promotions and analyse performance indices of digital ads to provide actionable insights and improve efficiency
- Plan and execute outbound communications and analyse performance indices of touchpoints such as promotional mailers, push notifications, SMSes etc. to provide actionable insights and improve the impact
- Measure, analyse, monitor and optimize the efficiency of all marketing touchpoints across various channels
- Strategize, execute, monitor and optimize promotions to improve brand marketing health metrics such as retention, purchase frequency, cart value etc.
- Plan and execute new marketing initiatives to increase traffic, engagement and sales on existing marketing channels and partner platforms
- Research, identify and explore new marketing avenues relevant to the brand’s overall marketing directives to diversify the marketing portfolio and improve efficiency
- Analyse data and trends to accurately forecast supply and demand across various properties in segments relevant to the brand
- Manage marketing projects end-to-end from inception to completion and reporting to achieve sales targets and other mandates associated with respective projects
- Co-ordinate with all internal stakeholders and external agencies to achieve the above
- At least 4 years of marketing experience with exposure to digital marketing, PPC campaigns, database communication, social media and influencer marketing, ATL, BTL etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading end-to-end marketing across key accounts with an annual media budget of no less than 1CR
- Proficient in the use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap, Hotjar etc.
- Proficient in the use of native ad dashboards such as Facebook, Google Adwords etc.
- Has a thorough understanding of common social media algorithms and content delivery
- Has a thorough understanding of BI and research tools commonly used for marketing purposes
- Excellent with numbers, formulas
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist for a Jewellery start-up based out in Singapore.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in Singapore from 6:30 AM - to 3:30 P.M IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 3-5 years
CTC: INR 4- 12 LPA
About the client
The client is a start-up for affordable and elegant jewelry based in Singapore. They mainly deal with daily-wear jewelry.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who understands the dynamics of brand storytelling and is proactive in co-creating with the founder/s of the business building out a community of like-minded audiences via their social channels.
- Drive marketing strategy & planning for the brand across social media channels
- Operationalize day-to-day activities like posting of content, community management, and page insights to build brand awareness across social/digital platforms by developing a sound understanding of key target audiences
- Using audience insights, create and manage monthly content calendar including implementation of marketing campaigns, from briefing, understanding ad specs, QC of deliverables across all digital/social platforms
- Lead creative content production suitable for social media platforms and develop storytelling approaches for micro-influencer and paid campaigns
- Build and maintain the following:
- Database for micro-influencers and brand ambassadors
- Post campaign reports to track key performance metrics and access the success of each campaign
- Quarterly reports/market research of business, technology, consumer, and trends to inform the direction of the content and provide context for ad-hoc & ongoing marketing initiatives for the brand and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital planning experience with working on Singapore / South East Asian brands
- Strong project management skills in order to handle marketing activities
- Experience in leading campaigns, digital contests and out-reach
- Hands-on experience with the creative production of content (photographs, videos, reels, interactive contests, micro-influencer marketing, etc)
- Working and technical knowledge of content and media planning, with a good understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore
- Experience in ad buy experience on social media preferred
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Senior Manager - Account Management (Client Servicing)
- Have an overarching view of all the accounts.
- Manage the client servicing team.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Manage daily activities and tasks for clients by Line Manager
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech and Operational Services
- Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- Be all ears to Account Managers and mentor to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- Manage all business communications
- Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed until the project is completed as per the client’s brief
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A+ presentation skills (making PPTs included)
- Natural attention to detail
- Financial management and commercial acumen
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
- Implementing Digital Marketing activities to enhance the Fanztar community.
- Learning different Email/WhatsApp marketing activities and executing the same.
- Increasing Brand Awareness in your institution.
- Providing support assistance for customer queries.
- Handle complete marketing activities of the company
- Deliver customer growth
- Be responsible for marketing communication
- Manage marketing budget and ROI
- Handle team comprising of internal resource + freelancers Candidate should have:
- Experience of handling marketing at B2C product-led start-ups for 3 to 4 years
- Expertise in performance marketing and SEO
- Strong analytics abilities and good communication skills
- Handled sizable marketing budgets
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, discovering growth hacks
Skills (Mandatory skills)
Planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy
Experience of web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy
Expert in Competitor analysis
Responsible for leading and mentoring SEO team to drive business goals
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Critical thinker and Good time-management + problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the SEO subject-matter-expert and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs. Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy. As per plan manage and execute implementation of the strategy defined
- Research and analyze ecommerce industry changes/developments in search engine optimization. Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive growth.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings. Analyze and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Identify new sources for high quality relevant backlinks
- Evaluate the business impacts of SEO programs by designing/enhancing SEO measurement and reporting capabilities. Measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data. Collect and analyze data from various sources and identify opportunities
Person who has worked his way up from technical SEO, SEO Manager, Sr Manager, SEO Strategist. Preferably working in SEO agencies handling multiple clients SEO projects strategy
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every block
To guide them and train them
To inform them of their duties and benefits
To aware them their sales target
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
To look forward business development opportunities
To submit a daily growth report
JellyBean is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Job Responsibilities would include the following :
1.Driving Performance Marketing through social media and customer acquisition channels.
2.Optimising the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
3.Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across clients various digital marketing platforms.
4.Supervising content for all platforms.
5.Working on design and content aspect of online assets.
6.Using A/B Testing
7.Judging the effectiveness of campaigns to suggest insights, recommendations and scope of improvement.
8.Generating fortnightly and monthly reports on digital marketing portfolio.
9.Creating backlinks using SEO and other off-page SEO activities.
10.Tracking links and building SEO reports.
11.Experience in Guest Blogging, prospecting and outreach.
12.Monitoring of website performance indicators.
Job Requirements :
1.Having a strong knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools
2.Good Knowledge of Web Analytics Tool and Campaign Management Tools
3.Command over Email Marketing Tools such as Mail Chimp.
4.Experience with Social Media Marketing and Viral Marketing Techniques and Tactics.
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards