Your role would be expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service. You need to ensure the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This means seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
About Myrsa Technology Solutions
MyrsaTech is a global technology consulting & services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. "Born in the cloud” in 2016, MyrsaTech applies its deep domain knowledge to client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity & bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies & the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to push business innovation.
Myrsa Technology Solutions is on a mission to provide innovative technology solutions and deliver real & rapid growth. Simply put - Myrsa is changing how modern organizations run their operations by automating their process & helping them scale and engage better with their customers.
An Ideal candidate would Have hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag and Web Engage and provide measurable solutions with experience in executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools and gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition and provide insights
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters and track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative discipline from a reputed institute is preferred or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- Has worked with huge marketing budgets and high growth campaigns
- Should have experience with PowerPoint Presentations
- Should be very comfortable using G-suite and Google products
- Prior experience in a Start-up
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in the D2C space
- Excellent communication in English language (written and spoken)
- An eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills! and team management skills
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
This is a sales target-driven role that involves managing the day-to-day activities of the HQ marketing team in Bangalore. This role Involves coordination, tracking and managing timelines of deliverables as well as ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Manage the global demand generation engine
- Work towards increasing the number of sales qualified leads generated
- Engage partners in areas such as lead generation, joint marketing efforts and events
- Coordinate Subex Secure’s presence in events
- Secure endorsements from analysts and media
- Manage the digital marketing team
- Prepare content where needed for campaigns, social media, search engine optimization and marketing
- Coordinate with internal teams for preparation of collateral, deriving messaging and ensuring preparation of sales enablement material in a timely manner
- Intervene to improve marketing processes to improve the outcomes and efficiency of our global lead generation efforts
Requirements (please read these carefully before applying)
- Experience in managing planning and execution of global campaigns through Salesforce and Hubspot
- Have carried revenue targets or have at least played a key role in attaining these targets
- Prior experience in B2B marketing involving a sophisticated product line is a must. Experience in marketing cybersecurity products will present a clear advantage.
- Prior experience in managing teams and revenue targets is an essential requirement
- You should have over 6 years of experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent understanding of SEM and SEO and ways to get leads out of SEM and increase volume of web traffic, improve domain authority and traffic quality through SEO
- Top notch project management skills
- Excellent content writing and presentation skills
The outcomes (KPI) associated with this role would be:
- Rise in the number of qualified opportunities and quality of leads processed by the sales team this includes Sales Accepted Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality and volume of engagements on social media and improvement in regional web traffic
- Your contribution towards improving our brand presence globally
- Measured improvement in pipeline velocity
- Attainment of pipeline targets
- Timely execution of monthly and quarterly marketing plans
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You like working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, and creating sales playbooks, sales enablement content, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, CRM, and analytical tools.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Cercle X is at the crux of technology and sustainability. We solve one of the world's biggest problems: Waste. ♻️As one of leading waste management company in india, Cercle X prevents 50 tonnes of waste from reaching the dump yard on a daily basis.
We work with brands, governments, recyclers, traders, and aggregators to unify the entire waste management ecosystem with focus on blockchain-enabled traceability.
We create a lot of interesting products and you'll have a lot of fun selling them!
Our mission: To make sustainability fun. 🎉Read more about what we do at Cerclex blog before you apply. 😇
- Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of marketing campaigns.
- Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such that they align with the business objectives.
- Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the business vision aligned.
- Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
- Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign strategy are updated on a regular basis.
- Prepare monthly marketing budget.
- Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Research about the latest marketing strategies and excel in marketing endeavors competitively.
at A Saas based startup
Our vision is to automate all EdTech content, marketing content, and eventually, build a system that takes a Hollywood script as input and automatically renders an entire film as output. This would involve multiple characters, interaction between them, and adding complex environment around them. Our current technology is at the cutting edge of AI and we find this an incredibly exciting technical problem to solve.
As you can expect from our lofty ambitions, we are creating a team of excellent people (read geeks – we are geeks and we love geeks) who are equally excited about this future or more!
Why should you join?
You’ll be working very closely with the founding team. Also as the first marketing hire, you also have the chance to significantly influence and drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for someone who is CREATIVE, loves to take initiatives. We are not looking for just an Individual contributor who needs to be extensively managed.
- Running Targeted LinkedIn Advertisements
- Handling Public Relations
- Increasing the brand awareness of Rephrase
- Content Writing
- Creating and running B2B surveys
- Collating specific lead lists and running targeted email campaigns
- We expect 2+ years of marketing experience, ideally at least part of it in a B2B role.
- Experience with traditional & digital marketing. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
Good to have -
- Experience of writing white papers and managing customer testimonials
- Experience of closing Fortune 500 clients, with a focus on US Geography
- Extensive market research and market mapping experience
- Experience across B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a startup
The role will be remote at least till the end of the year. Our offices are based in Bengaluru. (We haven't decided if the role will be remote after that).
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Getting things done as per the requirement of the team
- Coordinating with different stakeholders and ensuring timely delivery of curriculum deliverables
- Organizing, modifying and updating existing workflows
- Setting up and fixing operational processes which are not functional
- Ensuring quality assurance is in place for all deliverables
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Operational experience in any industries (Preferably start-ups)
- Strong Academic background (Mass communication/Lit/Mass media/Journalism)
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong sense of ownership for work
- Innovative Mindset
- Flexibility, perseverance, empathy and being graceful under pressure are important attributes to have/ develop
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives