Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building GTM Strategy. You’ll own our growth strategies and identify the key channels in which we can invest in and scale our customer acquisition efforts. You’ll be a thought leader who is excited to take a scrappy approach, brainstorm and launch new experiments, A/B test, and double down upon early signs of success.
- Relentlessly optimizing.. You’ll combine quantitative and qualitative insights to identify opportunities, improve conversion rates, and reduce costs.
- Scale a world class team. We’re looking for someone who can build the playbook that the team will operate against as it grows. You’ll be empowered to recruit and get the most out of a high-performing, efficient team.
- Execute a broad mandate. You’ll roll up your sleeves and get done what is necessary to remove blockers to our company’s growth, recognizing that this will change and develop as the business matures. You aren’t afraid to dive in and help us solve other business problems as needed.
- Own growth, content and digital marketing completely: experience in PR/ Comms not needed.
- Highly quantitative approach to growth and marketing. Experience with A/B experiments, growth hacks and other tools.
What will set this person apart:
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years experience in management consulting and/ or previous experience in a founders role. Former founders encouraged to apply
- Strategic thinker that can tailor nuanced responses to different audiences and define priorities
- Ability to weigh in on or make decisions with authority across all parts of a business
- Self starter; highly motivated and resourceful with proven ability to lead and execute
- Exceptional organizational and task management abilities
- Ability to execute good judgment, tact, professionalism and diplomacy when interacting with employees, managers or clients
- Adept at handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven, rapidly changing environment
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Seed Funded Real Estate Startup
Our client is a renowned social transformation organization that bridges government, corporates, non-profits as well as citizens to create a sustainable livelihood for underprivileged urban youth
About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
- Own the measurement of the brand and associated KPIs
- Primary owner to identify consumer insights and reasons for brand preference for OneCard/OneScore and category linked insights
- Refine the external voice and expand public presence of the brand
- Drive brand consistency across written text, voice/verbal communication, visual communication and content
- Define tonality, style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Driving NPS, CSAT and other surveys and deriving insights from these surveys
- Conduct competitive consumer insight linked primary and secondary research
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
Job description for Business Development Manager:
This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and demonstrate the ability to execute a particular strategy.
· Revenue generation for the center.
· Conduct events in colleges and take sessions
· Maintaining and retaining relationships with clients
· Generating and converting leads
. The candidate has to connect with the tuition centers for CUT.
· Seek out the appropriate contact in Colleges.
· Meet clients face to face or over the phone.
· Foster and develop relationships with clients· Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Personal Vehicle is a must.
· Willing to travel within Ludhiana.
· Candidates from the exact location with the same domain will be Preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Decent Hike on the Current Salary
- Morning shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Identifying how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicating our brand personality internally and aligning different teams towards common goal.
- Leading marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on success of marketing campaigns.
- Anticipating consumer trends and keeping brand up to date.
- Creating brand advocates and running referral campaigns.
- Driving consumer engagement and retention while managing LTV.
What you need to have:
- MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools
- Expertise in running ATL / BTL led marketing campaigns.
- Media planning and buying
- Good know how of the digital eco-system, managing geo-targeted or pan national campaigns as and when required.
- Creative development and agency management
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results.
CercleX is a digital technology platform which is a leading https://cerclex.com/blog/waste-management-in-india/">waste management company in India with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scrapmarketCCX">Cercle X ScrapMarket is an app that helps you buy and sell scrap by connecting 100% verified buyers and sellers of scrap across India.CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets with https://cerclex.com/extended-producer-responsibility/">Extended Producer responsibility and research solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
Brand Managers are the people who shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Cerclex is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with brand vision.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Key Requirements
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Ideating and executing an overall brand strategy and tone of voice to drive engagement.
- Developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic.
- Defining the brand pillars and narrative for the brand, working closely with the leadership of the company.
- Coordinating with external agencies & internal teams to prepare creative briefs and media plans for campaigns while ensuring that brand guidelines are effectively followed.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and is also optimized for search and social promotions.
- Using a brand publisher mindset to create content our customer base is looking for and then to optimizing the path to conversion.
- Leading a team, setting goals and tuning them to give their best performance.
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Devising an effective content strategy and identify various marketing avenues to leverage said content to meet business objectives.
- Identifying customers' needs and gaps in our narrative/ content strategy and recommend new ideas.
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Managing Editorial requirements includng basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Developing and managing editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Leveraging all supporting social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc. for content distribution. The person must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Managing Social Media Execution: End to end social media execution, optimisation and reporting.
- Managing day-to-day operations including conceptualising the social media calendar, coordinating with the designers, tweets, status updates, comments, issue resolution of customers, planning promotions & contests, etc.
- Partnering with Influencers/ KOL's and other Production houses for brand collaborations.
- Running facebook ads such as campaigns, web conversion ads etc . Planning offline marketing campaigns & Influencer activities
What you need to have:
- Hands on experience, working on new age brands/ social channels preferably in digital-first app-based businesses.
- Passionate about people, culture, brands and storying telling
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to analyze data related to traffic, conversions
- Delivering high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Comfortable with all forms of content - videos, photoshoots, editing softwares etc.
- A keen internist in psychology would be a great plus.
- Adept at handling people and external agencies.
- Masters in Marketing, Branding or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Professional Degree in a relevant field will be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in a B2C product based company
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.